TRELAWNY PARISH

***Help me (Baby DADDY - DRAMA)***

119 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Gill,

You really made me laugh out loud.

Good...laughter is deh best medicine! How yuh ear feelin?

My ear is fine, talk to me about my hip and knee. I'm falling apart but thats ok.

I was at home last night, looking forward to the day when all my children can walk. lol I need help

Gurl, mi used fi seh deh same ting...Now I'm like "Is when onnuh a guh sit yuh RASSSS dung han stop run hup han dung a drive mi CRAZY!!! :wacko::wacko:

"Wanti wanti cyaan gitti...Gitti gitti nuh wanti!" :lol::lol:

Bless,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

I have never felt so much love from people I've never met. I'm in my office half in tears and half in LAUGHTER (mi belli a kill mi). Thanks so much ladies I truly needed these comments. I was about to give up and end up in my depressed mood again. I was depressed the entire time I was pregnant (THANK GOD) I did not end up with post-patrum depression. I'd told myself a 100 times that I would rather be alone and pregnant that be in a relationship and feel alone (but I was too scared to leave). Life is a lesson and we learn something new everyday

when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead, look beside you and (my NEW friends from YARDIE link on VJ) will be there.

Thanks again for the laughs, but most of all for the hugs and the support.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ladies, ladies, ladies;

My hat's off to you all for your kind and inspiring words. I want us all to take a page out of Lawny's book and heed the advice of all the ladies who chimed in. They are talking the truth.

There is some complacency with these Ja men. They don't do what they should and have to do to keep their women, and when you leave them they act the fool like they are "G-d's gift to women. They also think that because you have their child no other man will want you with that "baggage" :ranting::ranting:

I have been there and done that with the stalking thing. I had to get some guys who lived in my apartment building in Bklyn to threaten the ####### of a husband I had for him to get the message that I didn't want his black a$$. That was the only way I could get him to stop harassing me. He even told me that no man would pick me up with two children. Pity he did not know they were waiting in line for him to get out of my life. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyway, not more to say as it is like re-inventing the wheel.

I must say good luck to you Lawny and you know we've got your back. You know that Kimmie and Gill will drag all of us to come beat his sorry a$$. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks...I'm printing these out and I'll read them. My grandmother always tell me the best advice you get is from people you don't know and from those who don't really know you, but have been there.

I'm a STRONG BLACK WOMAN........I'M A STRONG BLACK WOMAN

Of course you are :thumbs: You've been given great advice.

Trust me...it will get better with time. Once he sees you won't stoop to his level...he'll eventually leave you alone.

I had the same issues when my daughter was younger. I couldn't even go out on a date because he was stalking me but I continued to live my life...acted like he didn't exist until he showed me some respect and we could finally talk like two adults...

When I got engaged (mind you he was MARRIED) he stopped talking to me and doing for our daughter. Well it didn't do anything but make him look stupid....now my daugther sees what type of person is really is....

He honestly felt like I'll be always be his and we'll always have some kind of relationship :blink: It's really sad he feels that way but there's nothing I can do but be the best mother I can be.....

Sounds oohhhh so familiar!! Still to this day he thinks he has a chance CHA!!

My Ex invited me to dinner last week :blink: Of couse I declined...he said because I was afraid to be alone with him...I might jump his bones :blink: He's nuttier than I thought because I haven't talked to him in almost 3 years...what made him think I would say yes....

and trust me, he would be the LAST man I would call to jump on :angry: .

Next time tell him to bring the food come and when he come, grab the food and slam the door in his face and then tell him how you and your hubby enjoyed the food.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline
I have never felt so much love from people I've never met. I'm in my office half in tears and half in LAUGHTER (mi belli a kill mi). Thanks so much ladies I truly needed these comments. I was about to give up and end up in my depressed mood again. I was depressed the entire time I was pregnant (THANK GOD) I did not end up with post-patrum depression. I'd told myself a 100 times that I would rather be alone and pregnant that be in a relationship and feel alone (but I was too scared to leave). Life is a lesson and we learn something new everyday

when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead, look beside you and (my NEW friends from YARDIE link on VJ) will be there.

ALWAYS GURL ALWAYS... When mi did welcome yuh han tell yuh seh yuh fine a good place wid good people...it wasn't lie mi a tell!!

Jah knoa mi THANK G-D HEVERYDAY fuh mi Yardie Family!!!!! I am blessed to be in the presence of such good women and outstanding people...I am grateful dat I was led to such a wonderful group of people.

Nuh git mi wrong...hevery now and den wi ave our fallin' hout...but just like any family wi kiss han mek hup (no sex though :lol: ) han move on! Is pon deh strength of mi Yardie fam dat mi reach suh far!!

Ok...I'm PMSing and welling hup...suh mi haffi stop now!

Love onnuh like mi festival and fritters (han Bwoy mi REALLY love dem!! :lol: ),

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks...I'm printing these out and I'll read them. My grandmother always tell me the best advice you get is from people you don't know and from those who don't really know you, but have been there.

That right Lawny...THAT's right!! Look Gurl, yuh a duh bettah dan mi!! Hit tek mi EIGHT years fi figure hout my hex was a REAL CLAAT!!!!!! Suh, yuh learn your lesson in HALF deh time!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

Gwaan through mu gurl...gwaan through!!

Gill

Gurl it's a TOTAL of 10 years...we broke up and I gave him another chance and well, I got pregnant (make up SEX is a trip).

DYAM DAT MEK HUP SEX!!!! :angry::angry: Mi knoa wat yuh mean still!!!! Ole wutless claat...dat ah deh ongly ting em WAS good fuh! However, now...not even DAT!!!! Is wuh mi need dat HOLD man fuh when mi haffi mi nice trong trong 'Young' Man fi fling and swing mi hevery which weh!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Yes Lawny...mi knoa mi is a mess!!! Mek deh res tell yuh!

Make up sex is how I got my son, lol

Gill,

U made me choke on my brownie.

HAHAHAHAHA...me too!!

Puh-lease Jengy...tek time...mi nuh need Missa Jengy fuh come look fuh mi a tell mi seh mi kill hoff em ooman wid mi foolishness :lol: !! Speaking of Missa Jengy...how em a duh dung deh!?!?!?! My whole rahtid family left fuh JA tiddeh..a chat bout dem a guh 'Jazz Festival'!! :angry::angry: SURRRRRRRPS...(a jus' jealous mi jealous :lol: )

He called me a little while ago to tell me he is finished his business down there and he's ready to come back home. He has to go to Kingston to get the passport, not to sure how the visa thing is going to work out. I forsee that i'm going to have to take out my other soapbox, if I have to deal with the embassy.

Nuh u a kill me off Gill, is my own greediness, mi buy the biggest brownie because I wanted more for my money and it dry yuh see.

Gill,

You really made me laugh out loud.

Good...laughter is deh best medicine! How yuh ear feelin?

My ear is fine, talk to me about my hip and knee. I'm falling apart but thats ok.

I was at home last night, looking forward to the day when all my children can walk. lol I need help

Gurl, mi used fi seh deh same ting...Now I'm like "Is when onnuh a guh sit yuh RASSSS dung han stop run hup han dung a drive mi CRAZY!!! :wacko::wacko:

"Wanti wanti cyaan gitti...Gitti gitti nuh wanti!" :lol::lol:

Bless,

Gill

talk truth, cause my 5 year old...OMG...I'm always yelling at him to sit still, even when he's still there always seems to be a wind swirling around him....

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Other Timeline

That right Lawny...THAT's right!! Look Gurl, yuh a duh bettah dan mi!! Hit tek mi EIGHT years fi figure hout my hex was a REAL CLAAT!!!!!! Suh, yuh learn your lesson in HALF deh time!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

Gill

You see it tell em fi mek wey......ya comin through :dance::thumbs: Damn skippy and as a friend if yah haven't been trough nuttin yah cant help me get trought nuttin. I heard Joyce Myer seh dis one time, we as women are supposed to help build each odder up, not break each odder down. It took me 11 years and three pickney fi learn.

Edited by brownnskinn

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

My Ex invited me to dinner last week :blink: Of couse I declined...he said because I was afraid to be alone with him...I might jump his bones :blink: He's nuttier than I thought because I haven't talked to him in almost 3 years...what made him think I would say yes....

and trust me, he would be the LAST man I would call to jump on :angry: .

Ha Ha haven we all heard dis :blink:

Timeline

Gill

You see it tell em fi mek wey......ya comin through :dance::thumbs: Damn skippy and as a friend if yah haven't been trough nuttin yah cant help me get trought nuttin. I heard Joyce Myer seh dis one time, we as women are supposed to help build each odder up, not break each odder down. It took me 11 years and three pickney fi learn.

Dat is a dyam good one Brownie...mi a guh tief hit!!! :lol:

But yuh learn hit Sis...yuh learn hit!!!

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Ladies, ladies, ladies;

My hat's off to you all for your kind and inspiring words. I want us all to take a page out of Lawny's book and heed the advice of all the ladies who chimed in. They are talking the truth.

There is some complacency with these Ja men. They don't do what they should and have to do to keep their women, and when you leave them they act the fool like they are "G-d's gift to women. They also think that because you have their child no other man will want you with that "baggage" :ranting::ranting:

Not jus Ja men......all wukless men.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
talk truth, cause my 5 year old...OMG...I'm always yelling at him to sit still, even when he's still there always seems to be a wind swirling around him....

Waahhhaaa!!! ROFDWL. This is so true! I got a niece like this. Lawd she wuk mi ova, and she nah even mi own pickney!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

Waahhhaaa!!! ROFDWL. This is so true! I got a niece like this. Lawd she wuk mi ova, and she nah even mi own pickney!

If they are anything like my son, that does end as they age. It just gets more annoying!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Ladies, ladies, ladies;

Not jus Ja men......all wukless men.

AGREED...My Hex is American as they come...born and breed!! Han he is WUKLESS & WUTLESS!!! (still cracking miself hup!) :lol::lol::lol:

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Guh, It's sad to say but this is my social life :blink: . I don't have much time fi much else. I'm starrtin to fill a bit wird coming to the computer to get my girlfriend time...nobody near me have nuttin in commin, They are all single, hevery body tink mi strange cause I'm married to an immigrant, who they assumes used mi to get here, and everybody jus hookin up and dats not mi style. Why do people tink it's strange to seh I can't do this or that cause my man is at home or I can't cause mi and my man are goin out :wacko: Or assume I cannot hang out cause I'm one of those married people. :blink: I jus rather sit home by mi sef or wit my man. Mi and my hubby were talkin bout dis de odda deh, seh we have become eah oddahs best fren :luv: Cause em not go out eddah. :huh:

Timeline

Guh, It's sad to say but this is my social life :blink: . I don't have much time fi much else. I'm starrtin to fill a bit wird coming to the computer to get my girlfriend time...nobody near me have nuttin in commin, They are all single, hevery body tink mi strange cause I'm married to an immigrant, who they assumes used mi to get here, and everybody jus hookin up and dats not mi style. Why do people tink it's strange to seh I can't do this or that cause my man is at home or I can't cause mi and my man are goin out :wacko: Or assume I cannot hang out cause I'm one of those married people. :blink: I jus rather sit home by mi sef or wit my man. Mi and my hubby were talkin bout dis de odda deh, seh we have become eah oddahs best fren :luv: Cause em not go out eddah. :huh:

I actually get every single word of that. I always think everyone else is strange. We are normal!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.