TRELAWNY PARISH

***Help me (Baby DADDY - DRAMA)***

119 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks...I'm printing these out and I'll read them. My grandmother always tell me the best advice you get is from people you don't know and from those who don't really know you, but have been there.

I'm a STRONG BLACK WOMAN........I'M A STRONG BLACK WOMAN

That right Lawny...THAT's right!! Look Gurl, yuh a duh bettah dan mi!! Hit tek mi EIGHT years fi figure hout my hex was a REAL CLAAT!!!!!! Suh, yuh learn your lesson in HALF deh time!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

Gwaan through mu gurl...gwaan through!!

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks...I'm printing these out and I'll read them. My grandmother always tell me the best advice you get is from people you don't know and from those who don't really know you, but have been there.

Of course you are :thumbs: You've been given great advice.

Trust me...it will get better with time. Once he sees you won't stoop to his level...he'll eventually leave you alone.

I had the same issues when my daughter was younger. I couldn't even go out on a date because he was stalking me but I continued to live my life...acted like he didn't exist until he showed me some respect and we could finally talk like two adults...

When I got engaged (mind you he was MARRIED) he stopped talking to me and doing for our daughter. Well it didn't do anything but make him look stupid....now my daugther sees what type of person is really is....

He honestly felt like I'll be always be his and we'll always have some kind of relationship :blink: It's really sad he feels that way but there's nothing I can do but be the best mother I can be.....

Edited by sjb1221

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
why he telling the child him and you need to get married, he never realize that before now, they hate it when we move on and some men think as long as u have a child with a woman its never really over. but its not about him, its about you and what you want out of life. he should have known what he have from morning and secure it the right way instead of trying to work through child.

Some men think a woman who is really in love will never get over them. I overheard something on the tv, last night, the person said - how do u show a woman u love her her and the answer was "you cherish her."

point blank plain and simple.

*Jengles is now stepping down from her soapbox*

AMEN!!!!!

PREACH SISTREN JENGY PREACH!!!!!!

*Sista Gill a rattle har tamborine*

Girl the choir was singing when I was typing that. lol

That was beautiful Jengles. Your's too, Gill.

I'm having a bad day and you two are making me tear up.

Carry on, ladies...................

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
why he telling the child him and you need to get married, he never realize that before now, they hate it when we move on and some men think as long as u have a child with a woman its never really over. but its not about him, its about you and what you want out of life. he should have known what he have from morning and secure it the right way instead of trying to work through child.

Some men think a woman who is really in love will never get over them. I overheard something on the tv, last night, the person said - how do u show a woman u love her her and the answer was "you cherish her."

point blank plain and simple.

*Jengles is now stepping down from her soapbox*

AMEN!!!!!

PREACH SISTREN JENGY PREACH!!!!!!

*Sista Gill a rattle har tamborine*

Girl the choir was singing when I was typing that. lol

That was beautiful Jengles. Your's too, Gill.

I'm having a bad day and you two are making me tear up.

Carry on, ladies...................

Hang tight JG..."This Too Shall Pass!!" ...Thank G-d a day is ONLY 24 hours...then we get to start again!! ;)

Bless,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Timeline

That right Lawny...THAT's right!! Look Gurl, yuh a duh bettah dan mi!! Hit tek mi EIGHT years fi figure hout my hex was a REAL CLAAT!!!!!! Suh, yuh learn your lesson in HALF deh time!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

Gill

Gurl it's a TOTAL of 10 years...we broke up and I gave him another chance and well, I got pregnant (make up SEX is a trip).

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Gill

Gurl it's a TOTAL of 10 years...we broke up and I gave him another chance and well, I got pregnant (make up SEX is a trip).

DYAM DAT MEK HUP SEX!!!! :angry::angry: Mi knoa wat yuh mean still!!!! Ole wutless claat...dat ah deh ongly ting em WAS good fuh! However, now...not even DAT!!!! Is wuh mi need dat HOLD man fuh when mi haffi mi nice trong trong 'Young' Man fi fling and swing mi hevery which weh!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Yes Lawny...mi knoa mi is a mess!!! Mek deh res tell yuh!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lawny..

where do I start.........

I know exactly wht you are speaking about..and I feel your painnn, cheer up and like Gill Jengles and Kimmy has said just laugh inna him face when he brings anything as ludicrous to you and tell him fi stop antagonize di pickney..........

I remember when the likke dutty a$$ found out I married.that was the first time in years that he tried to contact me........his son never even knew who he was.....after talking to him ( well him trying to talk and mi cursing him out :lol: :lol:) he had th enerve to say that no matter if mi deh wid smaddy or not.him can always get di pums I bust out laughing.then he said mi and you have oickney so a fi mi datI think all guys think that no matter what we are always theres once we have a child with them......what they don't realize is we might have a child with you but that don't mean SWEET HONEY ICE TEA life goes on whether or not they want it to...........

You just move on and keep moving on........Mek him gwan tek care a you child but cut off all correspondance with him...when he calls to speak to the child and try having conversation with you just seh : wait deh di pickney soon come and fling the phone dung

do wah Gill seh and laugh affah him .......mek him feel like de fool he is.......

Why you think people gonna tell you bout you shodda wait till you married fi get preggo..please dis a the 21 centurary so dem deh kinnda tinking fi tan so back......

Hope you can get through this and move on.....5 years later and dis likke dutty buoy stil a gwan wid him foolishness....only time will tell and heal it up so you and you husband and child can move on....

much love.....

Gill true words :thumbs:

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Timeline
Gill,

You really made me laugh out loud.

Good...laughter is deh best medicine! How yuh ear feelin?

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Trust me...it will get better with time. Once he sees you won't stoop to his level...he'll eventually leave you alone.

I had the same issues when my daughter was younger. I couldn't even go out on a date because he was stalking me but I continued to live my life...acted like he didn't exist until he showed me some respect and we could finally talk like two adults...

When I got engaged (mind you he was MARRIED) he stopped talking to me and doing for our daughter. Well it didn't do anything but make him look stupid....now my daugther sees what type of person is really is....

He honestly felt like I'll be always be his and we'll always have some kind of relationship :blink: It's really sad he feels that way but there's nothing I can do but be the best mother I can be.....

Sounds oohhhh so familiar!! Still to this day he thinks he has a chance CHA!!

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sounds oohhhh so familiar!! Still to this day he thinks he has a chance CHA!!

My Ex invited me to dinner last week :blink: Of couse I declined...he said because I was afraid to be alone with him...I might jump his bones :blink: He's nuttier than I thought because I haven't talked to him in almost 3 years...what made him think I would say yes....

and trust me, he would be the LAST man I would call to jump on :angry: .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You've been giving some great advice and trust wen deh seh This Too Shall Pass sooner or later... Yuh jus strong up yuh self sistern :thumbs: The laughter thing really does wuk. Dat is wha mi duh everytime laugh laugh laugh 'im cyaan understand weh mi do ie, mi tell 'im cus yuh wan duty joke!!

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Gill

DYAM DAT MEK HUP SEX!!!! :angry::angry: Mi knoa wat yuh mean still!!!! Ole wutless claat...dat ah deh ongly ting em WAS good fuh! However, now...not even DAT!!!! Is wuh mi need dat HOLD man fuh when mi haffi mi nice trong trong 'Young' Man fi fling and swing mi hevery which weh!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Make up sex is how I got my son, lol

Gill,

U made me choke on my brownie.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Gill,

You really made me laugh out loud.

Good...laughter is deh best medicine! How yuh ear feelin?

My ear is fine, talk to me about my hip and knee. I'm falling apart but thats ok.

I was at home last night, looking forward to the day when all my children can walk. lol I need help

Edited by Jengles

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

Gill

Make up sex is how I got my son, lol

Gill,

U made me choke on my brownie.

HAHAHAHAHA...me too!!

Puh-lease Jengy...tek time...mi nuh need Missa Jengy fuh come look fuh mi a tell mi seh mi kill hoff em ooman wid mi foolishness :lol: !! Speaking of Missa Jengy...how em a duh dung deh!?!?!?! My whole rahtid family left fuh JA tiddeh..a chat bout dem a guh 'Jazz Festival'!! :angry::angry: SURRRRRRRPS...(a jus' jealous mi jealous :lol: )

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.