TRELAWNY PARISH

***Help me (Baby DADDY - DRAMA)***

119 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Ladies,

Please help me. I'm about to lose my mind. I just don't understand it. Why can't my ex let go. You have a WOMAN, so let me go. I'm not giving you any signs or signals that is not over. It's done, finish, final. He just won't get it. I'm engaged, I'm wearing another man's ring...you have a woman (LEAVE ME ALONE). AND do you want to know what he tells me (we have a child, it's never DONE). I'm about to lose my mind. It's bad enough I chopped off all my TALL hair because most of it was falling out, now what little I have is going to fall out too :crying: ...like I need anymore more stress...the K-1 process is already stressful enough. And what really pissess me off is that he keeps on tell my son (4 years old) to ask mommy to marry daddy or ask him where did mommy take you or who did mommy go see...(that's about the LAST I can take) Leave the child out of this.

I feel like a TOTAL EDIAT for staying in a realtionship like this for so long (smadi kick mi please). Should have ended it 4 years ago.

Eunu might read bout mi pon di news. Cho, better mi go get a protection order.

*****and please (I don't want to hear nothing about I should have been married before having kids...like that would have mek one rass difference) I've heard that for the last 4 years. I'm just looking for advice from women or MEN who have been in the same situation*******

Signed,

A totally fustrated soon to go BALD Trelawny :crying:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Girl tell mi bout it mine de same wey :angry: for the kids sake you need not fi let it stress you. We do silly things when were in love. But I hear you every time mine come back from wit den daddy demm act like dey figet evera ting mi taught dem. :blink: i wish sum boddi would cum wit de judgemental ting dat. We do the best we can do wit what we got, you made de bes descsion when yah medet, no boddi fault u fa dat. Don't worry Gill soon come and give you words of wisdom. :thumbs: Gill weh yah deh guh, mel gayl need ya :lol:

Edited by brownnskinn

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Is he Jamaican?

Cause I got an ex still calling me after not seeing the guy for over 3 years, telling me some bullshyt about he's still in love with me and all this. Andre even answers the phone when he calls sometimes. Does that make a difference?

Some guys don't know how to give up at all.

How's that go????? Don't know what you got till it's gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Is he Jamaican?

Cause I got an ex still calling me after not seeing the guy for over 3 years, telling me some bullshyt about he's still in love with me and all this. Andre even answers the phone when he calls sometimes. Does that make a difference?

Some guys don't know how to give up at all.

How's that go????? Don't know what you got till it's gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, he's Jamaican. He told me we're tied for LIFE...but the worse part is we own a house together (#######) was I thinking, but I was in love and well, I tried and I thought it was going to work and I wanted the best for my son. But as my auntie will say, my son will be okay, I have to take care of myself, because if I'm not happy, my son will not be happy. My aunt also told me that (we - as women) try to fix every damn thing (sometimes it's best to just let it say BRUCK UP) and just take care of ourselves. For years I've been on the other side advising women and helping them get away from abusive men and well, guess where I ended up. Life is a trip. But all I can do is

PAP= PACK and PRAY :crying: (sorry mi a wet u unu screen)

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Don't you fall for that, Tre!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ladies,

Please help me. I'm about to lose my mind. I just don't understand it. Why can't my ex let go. You have a WOMAN, so let me go. I'm not giving you any signs or signals that is not over. It's done, finish, final. He just won't get it. I'm engaged, I'm wearing another man's ring...you have a woman (LEAVE ME ALONE). AND do you want to know what he tells me (we have a child, it's never DONE). I'm about to lose my mind. It's bad enough I chopped off all my TALL hair because most of it was falling out, now what little I have is going to fall out too :crying: ...like I need anymore more stress...the K-1 process is already stressful enough. And what really pissess me off is that he keeps on tell my son (4 years old) to ask mommy to marry daddy or ask him where did mommy take you or who did mommy go see...(that's about the LAST I can take) Leave the child out of this.

I feel like a TOTAL EDIAT for staying in a realtionship like this for so long (smadi kick mi please). Should have ended it 4 years ago.

*****and please (I don't want to hear nothing about I should have been married before having kids...like that would have mek one rass difference) I've heard that for the last 4 years. I'm just looking for advice from women or MEN who have been in the same situation*******

Signed,

Lawny,

Look 'ere...YUH NEVER EVER LET NO MAN OOMAN OR CHILD STRESS YUH OUT!!!! WI RUN TINGS....TINGS NUH RUN WI...ZEEN? I know it is difficult...truss mi I ave wan CLAAT of a Baby Daddy tuh!!! Yuh jus haffi ignore him! Once your Hubby gits here and Baby Daddy see em nuh git tuh yuh no more em will stop!

However, when hit comes tuh yuh child yuh need fi put yuh foot dung! Let Baby Daddy knoa if he continues to mentally scar your child wid his foolishness...you will ave no choice but tuh file a restraining order ( I knoa yuh nuh waan fi duh dat...but it might help fi cool deh eediat's RASS!!!)

Also important...do NOT under HENNY circumstances feel like you deserve deh phockery em waan fi give yuh!! Baby Gurl, life is a learning lesson...it doesn't matter how fas or slow yuh learn deh lesson as lang as yuh learn it!! You did NOTHING wrong other than tek a chance on LOVE!!!!

Don't figget where yuh come from...YOU ARE A STRONG, FIERCE JAMAICAN OOMAN OF AFRICAN DESCENT!!! DO YOU KNOA WHAT OUR PEOPLE HAVE GONE THROUGH???? Nuh boddah fi let wan likkle fenky fenky pissa shyt bwoy come mess hup yuh mentals!! YOU HAVE A CHILD FI RAISE!!! HE needs a nice, strong HEALTHY Mama!!! Plus don't forget yuh need fi set an example fuh yuh likkle Bwoy!! "Dis is wat a strong ooman looks like!"

When em start wid em phockery yuh need fi LAUGH!!! Mi seh LAUGH at em!! Even if yuh nuh feel fi laugh...LAUGH!!!! Never let em see yuh Sweat!!! Bawl yuh #### off when deh Baby is sleeping and no one is around but infront of yuh ex han yuh child LAUGH!!!!

Blessed love always and memba..."THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!"

PM mi if yuh ever need hennyting!!

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Ladies,

Signed,

Lawny,

Look 'ere...YUH NEVER EVER LET NO MAN OOMAN OR CHILD STRESS YUH OUT!!!! WI RUN TINGS....TINGS NUH RUN WI...ZEEN? I know it is difficult...truss mi I ave wan CLAAT of a Baby Daddy tuh!!! Yuh jus haffi ignore him! Once your Hubby gits here and Baby Daddy see em nuh git tuh yuh no more em will stop!

However, when hit comes tuh yuh child yuh need fi put yuh foot dung! Let Baby Daddy knoa if he continues to mentally scar your child wid his foolishness...you will ave no choice but tuh file a restraining order ( I knoa yuh nuh waan fi duh dat...but it might help fi cool deh eediat's RASS!!!)

Also important...do NOT under HENNY circumstances feel like you deserve deh phockery em waan fi give yuh!! Baby Gurl, life is a learning lesson...it doesn't matter how fas or slow yuh learn deh lesson as lang as yuh learn it!! You did NOTHING wrong other than tek a chance on LOVE!!!!

Don't figget where yuh come from...YOU ARE A STRONG, FIERCE JAMAICAN OOMAN OF AFRICAN DESCENT!!! DO YOU KNOA WHAT OUR PEOPLE HAVE GONE THROUGH???? Nuh boddah fi let wan likkle fenky fenky pissa shyt bwoy come mess hup yuh mentals!! YOU HAVE A CHILD FI RAISE!!! HE needs a nice, strong HEALTHY Mama!!! Plus don't forget yuh need fi set an example fuh yuh likkle Bwoy!! "Dis is wat a strong ooman looks like!"

When em start wid em phockery yuh need fi LAUGH!!! Mi seh LAUGH at em!! Even if yuh nuh feel fi laugh...LAUGH!!!! Never let em see yuh Sweat!!! Bawl yuh #### off when deh Baby is sleeping and no one is around but infront of yuh ex han yuh child LAUGH!!!!

Blessed love always and memba..."THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!"

PM mi if yuh ever need hennyting!!

Gill

THANKS Gill----------

I so NEEDED that girl THANKS...I so, so NEEDED that.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Go Gill !!!

Lawny no mek dat pissa miserable man mek u join him inn him misery..dem always seh misery luv company. Just tek care a u yute u si mi...him can gwaan chat all him want....how quickly can u get him off ur deed..or sell and re-buy sumpting...

No worry chica ..God knows best..

There will be tempation just no heed u see it

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

why he telling the child him and you need to get married, he never realize that before now, they hate it when we move on and some men think as long as u have a child with a woman its never really over. but its not about him, its about you and what you want out of life. he should have known what he have from morning and secure it the right way instead of trying to work through child.

Some men think a woman who is really in love will never get over them. I overheard something on the tv, last night, the person said - how do u show a woman u love her her and the answer was "you cherish her."

point blank plain and simple.

*Jengles is now stepping down from her soapbox*

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline
THANKS Gill----------

I so NEEDED that girl THANKS...I so, so NEEDED that.

Hennytime Sistren...Hennytime!!!

Memba wat mi seh...laugh afta him!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: ...Dyam A$$!!!

"When is Mommy gonna Marry Daddy?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol: "No Sweetie, is joke Daddy a mek! Nex time Daddy hask yuh dat... tell him to stop playing around & hask Mommy directly! Whoa...your Daddy is SOOOOOO FUNNY!!!"

Trus mi is suh mi haffi duh wid mi ex...act like em phockery doan effect mi other dan fi laugh afta em!! He used to do the same ting...a yse mi pickney dem! Once he saw that it wasn't getting to mi anymore han mi life was moving alang...he stopped!!

Be strong! :luv:(L):luv:(L)

Bless bless,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
why he telling the child him and you need to get married, he never realize that before now, they hate it when we move on and some men think as long as u have a child with a woman its never really over. but its not about him, its about you and what you want out of life. he should have known what he have from morning and secure it the right way instead of trying to work through child.

Some men think a woman who is really in love will never get over them. I overheard something on the tv, last night, the person said - how do u show a woman u love her her and the answer was "you cherish her."

AMEN!!!!!

PREACH SISTREN JENGY PREACH!!!!!!

*Sista Gill a rattle har tamborine*

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Thanks...I'm printing these out and I'll read them. My grandmother always tell me the best advice you get is from people you don't know and from those who don't really know you, but have been there.

I'm a STRONG BLACK WOMAN........I'M A STRONG BLACK WOMAN

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

AMEN!!!!!

Girl the choir was singing when I was typing that. lol

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

AMEN!!!!!

Girl the choir was singing when I was typing that. lol

I could 'ere dem!!! Dem a sing LOUD & CLEAR!!!! :lol::lol:

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.