S-M-F

Medical Examination

2 posts in this topic

Hi

I got the packet from the embassy and i started gathering the needed documents and work papers, and they asked me to schedule an appointment with one of the doctors listed , i did so, but when called the doctor cabinet ( today morning) to schedule an appointment the assistant tells me that i can come Friday Jan 25th 2008 knowing that my interview is in March 13th 2008.

What i am wondering about is in the packet they said that i need to have the medical examination 2 weeks before the interview, so is that OK if i confirm the schedule and have the medical examination after tomorrow or schedule another appointment much closer to the interview date ( i mean 2 weeks prior interview) , in other words " if i go after tomorrow will the medicals expire , cause the embassy said 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE INTERVIEW

Thanks

K-1 Visa Journey:

August 31, 2007: I-129F Sent

September 05, 2007: I-129F NOA1 Received

December 26, 2007: I-129F NOA2 Received

March 13, 2008: Interview Date

March 28, 2008: Visa Issuance

AOS Journey :

June 25, 2008: AOS Packet Sent in Mail

July 08, 2008: I-485 & I-765 NOA Received

July 12 2008: Biometrics Appointment Notice Received

July 24 2008: I-485 Touched / Case transferred to California Service Center "eMail Notification"

July 25 2008: Biometrics Appointment / I-485 Touched / I-765 Touched

July 28 2008: Case transferred to California Service Center "Mail Notification"

July 31 2008: I-485 Touched

August 01 2008: I-485 Touched

August 22 2008: I-485 Touched

September 10 2008: I-485 Card production ordered "eMail Notification"

September 12 2008: I-485 Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident "eMail Notification"

September 16 2008: I-485 Approval notice sent "eMail Notification"

September 17 2008: Green Card received

September 23 2008: I-765 Card production ordered "eMail Notification"

September 29 2008: I-765 Card received

Removal of Conditions Journey :

June 30,2010: I-751 Packet sent in Mail

July 02, 2010: I-751 Delivered

July 07, 2010: Check Cashed

July 12, 2010: NOA1 received (Dated 07/06/2010)

July 31, 2010: Biometrics letter received (Dated 07/27/2010)

August 24, 2010: Biometrics appointment [COMPLETED]

August 25, 2010: Touched

November 03, 2010: Approved

November 06, 2010: Card received [No approval letter]

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi

I got the packet from the embassy and i started gathering the needed documents and work papers, and they asked me to schedule an appointment with one of the doctors listed , i did so, but when called the doctor cabinet ( today morning) to schedule an appointment the assistant tells me that i can come Friday Jan 25th 2008 knowing that my interview is in March 13th 2008.

What i am wondering about is in the packet they said that i need to have the medical examination 2 weeks before the interview, so is that OK if i confirm the schedule and have the medical examination after tomorrow or schedule another appointment much closer to the interview date ( i mean 2 weeks prior interview) , in other words " if i go after tomorrow will the medicals expire , cause the embassy said 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE INTERVIEW

Thanks

Each consulate may be different, but my wife's medical was 7 weeks old at time of interview

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.