41 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

camels-1.jpg

humpday.jpg

Edited by charlesandnessa

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

No camels yet. Been nursing a sick 11 yr old this morning. :( Nothing worse than seeing a sick child with an upset stomach. I dropped the 10 yr old off at school and made a beeline to the market to get gingerale, popsicles and gaterade and the boss ok'd me workin' from home so we're all set. I need a nurse smiley. :)

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
No camels yet. Been nursing a sick 11 yr old this morning. :( Nothing worse than seeing a sick child with an upset stomach. I dropped the 10 yr old off at school and made a beeline to the market to get gingerale, popsicles and gaterade and the boss ok'd me workin' from home so we're all set. I need a nurse smiley. :)

sneeze.gifsickly.gifnurse.gif

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

sneeze.gifsickly.gifnurse.gif

ew that first one's disgusting!!!! lol. I"ll take the third one.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline

Ick, my husband is sick as well. High fever, chills, cold hands and feet, and massive headache :( I was taking care of him all night and then he has to go out all day today :wacko: I told him he's not going back to work until he's better :angry:

Olivia - hope they stop punishing your hubby soon <_< they just like to do that there. My husband was all done with the military stuff, but they found other ways of torturing him with not letting him renew liscenses, bulldozing his barn without giving reason, refusing signatures on paperwork, ect... (and that was just for a fiance :wacko: ) Hang in there, inshalla it will all end soon when he gets his visa ((((hugs))))

Haven't caught up on threads yet, so sorry if I missed someone :luv:

Happy Hump Day Everyone!!

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Olivia

You are in my thoughts, hang in there, you are a special person and I am sure your kindness will be rewarded.

angelgu7.jpg

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Every search I do for camel pics keeps giving me pictures of Jessica Simpson or Lindsay Lohan ! :lol:

Watch%20for%20Camel.jpg

Pimp_Camel.jpg

Pimp My Camel-Ride

CavvyCamelSmall.jpg

Weather update for Cairo: it's nice and sunny today. I hope our cold front is over !

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Hump Day!

( I dreamed about zombies last night. Sorry ).

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.