almaty

Yes UFOs do exist, government spokesman says

28 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Remember, UFOs are not necessarily alien space craft. UFOs do exist. I've seen several. I don't know what they were, because they were UNIDENTIFIED flying objects.

All you need is a modest house in a modest neighborhood

In a modest town where honest people dwell

--July 22---------Sent I-129F packet

--July 27---------Petition received

--August 28------NOA1 issued

--August 31------Arrived in Terrace after lots of flight delays to spend Lindsay's birthday with her

--October 10-----Completed address change online

--January 25-----NOA2 received via USCIS Case Status Online

been there many times..the only thing Fay and i saw or did ..was try and ####### probe on fay...she thought it was capital

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

I will be more than happy to extend my hand for a shake when the day comes. :blink:

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
been there many times..the only thing Fay and i saw or did ..was try and ####### probe on fay...she thought it was capital

Were you able to retrieve and genetic material after withdrawing the probe?

Were you able to retrieve and genetic material after withdrawing the probe?

yes, what i can remember....but according to fay...she woke up the next morning an her azz hurt...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
they come here and drop off cats to gather intel on us :unsure:

Really? Well, that does explain a lot. The intel they gather on the goings on in my house might put them off visiting planet Earth for a long long time. :lol:

Filed: Timeline

Really? Well, that does explain a lot. The intel they gather on the goings on in my house might put them off visiting planet Earth for a long long time. :lol:

We truly appreciate how you single-handedly hold that line for mankind. :thumbs:

I'm blogging from a UFO right now.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Did you guys go to the UFO museum. You pay your admission, go inside and burst out laughing...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

We truly appreciate how you single-handedly hold that line for mankind. :thumbs:

mags - savior of mankind :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

mags - savior of mankind :thumbs:

Nah they dont have their visas yet, so technically they are not in the system....shoot, when I almost thought there was truth to the rumor......maybe the can do a DCF filing from their planet. speeds up things i here.cheers happy holidays

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it