cooltony9

Supporting a baby....

33 posts in this topic

It just bothers me to see chopfucs taking advantage of the system lol i see it all the time lol they look perfectly fine to work lol.

he is working...read the post.

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Don't really have enough information to comment but just in case, if the person with this baby is your potential wife or already is your wife (ie it's not just the baby coming to live with you), is she currently working in Canada? If she is not currently working, is she on maternity leave and collecting employment leave maternity benefits from EI?

If she is working she may be eligible for EI sponsored (Canadian) benefits when she moves to be with you.

call ur local health department for WIC and look into the FAMIS insurance.. (medicaid/medicare)but those 2 things depend on ur income.. if u make to much money then u dont get it..

R.I.P. Diana 1982 - 28.08.2008

<3 WE MISS YOU <3

December 2oo7 - received 1o year GC!!

It just bothers me to see chopfucs taking advantage of the system lol i see it all the time lol they look perfectly fine to work lol.

LOL i got a little carried away i forget im not allowed to say what i feel on here or certain member will start whining and report me lol.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

eric if you keep getting raped in the azz so much lay off the damn meth at the gaybars. :jest:

To the OP: I presume it's your kid and your very pregnant wife/fiancee arriving? There are state programs that would help with the baby, but I'm not sure about the birth. Will she be giving birth in Canada?

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
eric if you keep getting raped in the azz so much lay off the damn meth at the gaybars. :jest:

:lol::jest:

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

LOL i got a little carried away i forget im not allowed to say what i feel on here or certain member will start whining and report me lol.

no problemo brother eric..you are enttitled to your say..and i value your opinion :thumbs:

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

:lol::jest:

lol funny.

no problemo brother eric..you are enttitled to your say..and i value your opinion :thumbs:

:thumbs:

Citizenship

Event Date

Citizenship Interview

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Appreciate all the comments, don't get me wrong I work hard for my money, though I don't make a whole lot.

It'd be fair to say that we all pay taxes, except if you are in Iraq or something (tax free zone).

I know there are people who take advantages of the system, but there are honest folks who need assistance to get on their feet.

Life goes on....

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Appreciate all the comments, don't get me wrong I work hard for my money, though I don't make a whole lot.

It'd be fair to say that we all pay taxes, except if you are in Iraq or something (tax free zone).

I know there are people who take advantages of the system, but there are honest folks who need assistance to get on their feet.

Life goes on....

:yes::thumbs: Best wishes to you and your family.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I suggest maybe you move with her to Canada. Canada offers amazing daycare subsidies and great loans for parents to go to college and university. Plus if you make it all the way through you don't have to pay the entire loan back. Oh and plus she has health care for her baby.

I don't know why she'd want to leave all of this behind for a place where these benefits don't exist. Is she not thinking of her child here?

Maybe you should turn yourselves around and go to Canada, where she has benefits for herself and her child and you can get a low paying job there and not have to worry so much.

I know I sound harsh, but its the truth.

Edited by Sprailenes

Donne moi une poptart!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
I suggest maybe you move with her to Canada. Canada offers amazing daycare subsidies and great loans for parents to go to college and university. Plus if you make it all the way through you don't have to pay the entire loan back. Oh and plus she has health care for her baby.

I don't know why she'd want to leave all of this behind for a place where these benefits don't exist. Is she not thinking of her child here?

Maybe you should turn yourselves around and go to Canada, where she has benefits for herself and her child and you can get a low paying job there and not have to worry so much.

I know I sound harsh, but its the truth.

Good advice. Worth considering.

Life goes on....

:yes::thumbs: Best wishes to you and your family.

i 2nd that... :thumbs:

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Ouch my azz hurts when i sit down lol. :jest:

Citizenship

Event Date

Citizenship Interview