Jeraly

~Off Topic Thread~

5,160 posts in this topic

Thought I would start this as we kinda had something going but by naming it like this then people know what it is!!

Here we can talk absolute $hite or maybe have meaningful conversations from time to time as well... I'm opting for the former :lol:

Aly

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hurrah for random chatting!

I'm struggling to stay awake today - nothing much to do other than boring filing at the moment!

Have spent most of the morning planning in my head all the things we want to do while Mark is here in February.

Settling into married life

Waiting on the EAD, AP, and AOS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

ah cool another regional off topic thread :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I decided to transfer the rest of my savings today, I phoned Interchange and they sent the forms through for me to sign and now my damn printer won't work :angry:

After trying everything I have now given up and come back to VJ for some sanity :lol:

Will try again tomorrow.

K1

02/09/2007 I-129F Petition received at Nebraska SC

09/11/2007 Medical scheduled at 10.30am

01/14/2008 Interview at 9.30am Approved

03/13/2008 POE

04/22/2008 Wedding

AOS

05/23/2008 Filed for AOS, EAD and AP.           

09/08/2008 EAD card received.                         

09/15/2008 AP received.                                    

11/25/2008 Card production ordered

Removal of Conditions

10/22/2010 Filed for Removal of Conditions

12/18/2010 Green Card received

Naturalization

11/21/2016 Mailed N400 Naturalization application

11/29/2016 Application received

12/02/2016 NOA1

12/30/2016 Biometrics

01/04/2017 In line for interview

02/09/2017 Received interview letter

03/16/2017 Interview in St Paul, Mn - PASSED!!

03/16/2017 Same day Oath Ceremony

I'm glad others seem to have as much free time as I do :P

Who else is online whilst at work? I love my job but sometimes it's almost TOO quiet!

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

I'm online, just got in about 15 minutes ago. I was waaaay miffed this morning on my way in -- there's a little local coffeehouse across the street from my house and every morning I pick up a large cup of coffee (usually Three Bean Blend, one Splenda and a little half and half) on my way to the bus stop. I have the whole routine down -- leave my house at 8.56 (scooping up the FT dumped in the hedges by the paperboy), at the counter by 8.57, out of the shop by 9.02 (after a little chit-chat with the manager), walk a block to the bus stop for a bus that generally comes between 9.05 and 9.08.

But this morning I forgot to pick up the newspaper, and then when I got to the coffeehouse there was a queue of 5 people. There is never, ever anyone there at "my" usual time so I had to wave "hi" and back out of the door. Then as I was grumpily and groggily walking to the stop, I could see the bus coming -- early! I sprinted across the street in my heels and just made it.

I am now sitting down with a coffee, but still... :angry:

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Haha - yeah I kept seeing other off topics and felt jealous!! :lol: I am at work and am really busy so prolly not the best reason for me to be sitting on here :whistle: thing is - in the mornings when I am not so busy this place is dead!!! No fair!!!

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Filed: Other Timeline
I'm online, just got in about 15 minutes ago. I was waaaay miffed this morning on my way in -- there's a little local coffeehouse across the street from my house and every morning I pick up a large cup of coffee (usually Three Bean Blend, one Splenda and a little half and half) on my way to the bus stop. I have the whole routine down -- leave my house at 8.56 (scooping up the FT dumped in the hedges by the paperboy), at the counter by 8.57, out of the shop by 9.02 (after a little chit-chat with the manager), walk a block to the bus stop for a bus that generally comes between 9.05 and 9.08.

But this morning I forgot to pick up the newspaper, and then when I got to the coffeehouse there was a queue of 5 people. There is never, ever anyone there at "my" usual time so I had to wave "hi" and back out of the door. Then as I was grumpily and groggily walking to the stop, I could see the bus coming -- early! I sprinted across the street in my heels and just made it.

Just think of it as early morning aerobics.

Filed: Timeline

:lol: Sounds like "one of those days". All should be well now. You're back online. :thumbs:

iagree.gif

Just think of it as early morning aerobics.

Does that mean I don't have to go to the gym today? :blush:

Ah, the gym...

I suspended my membership for Dec/Jan as it didn't seem worth paying so much when I'd be away for four weeks. That totally excuses me from exercising until next month, right?

I walk a mile (partly uphill) to work and back, but it's not enough.

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

I do nothing - I don't even walk much now I am no longer having to trek around campus in uni - I sit on my behind in work all day tapping away at my puter and phonig car dealers and auction houses!! Ok so I have dextrous fingers but that really isn't helping my tum and thighs... :angry:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Does that mean I don't have to go to the gym today? :blush:

Hmmmm. Better play it safe and not go. :lol:

Awesome! Thanks, Krikit! :thumbs:

(*waves get-out-of-going-to-the-gym card*)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.