dwheels76

August 2015 Interviews

673 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi everyone need some seriois help..

Ok i had my interview on march 3rd and was put on AP for sponsor documents so i sent them after a month that was 1st of april.from now and then my sttus changed to AP to ready now back on AP.and today morning i got a call from embassy which unfortunately i missed.now i m very worried about it that why thy might call me ..any ideas guys plz help

Have you tried contacting the enbassy to see why they called?

Normal. Our cc was on May 13. Ceac showed "at NVC" for a very long. Then "in transit", then "ready" on June 25.

Ok, thank u for answering. I was worry about it

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

My PSA: Okay I must Rant and Rave (hey its my thread. LOL)

Okay for those who fill out the Case Complete form to be added to the spreadsheet. Please Please put your VJ Member name. Some are putting just anything down. YOU WILL NOT BE ADDED.

Example what is this: flor familia alcantara de garay. This is not a VJ name. Please stop.

This is not a VJ name you will not be added. Anyne know who this is tell them its for the DR. I am finding many like this when I am trying to update the spreadsheet many people aren't even on VJ. If you changed your name let me know. This is also how others from your country connect and find you. How can they find you if your name isn't right.

Example: TGG2014573025 This is not a VJ name. Please stop.

Thank you!! Congratulations on all the Interviews for August. Hey next week hopefully September starts.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Dwheels that is a case number, TGG2014573025..i put it in ceac and it shows "READY"... hahahahahah!!!

Mother & Daughter
Mom's CC: May 19 2015
Kid's CC: July 10th 2015(after checklist)
Interview Scheduled: August 27th 2015
Medical Date: Sept 11th 2015(Passed!!!)
Registered our appointment online: Sept 16th 2015
Interview Date: Sept 29th 2015 Approved!!
Visa in Hand: October 1st 2015
POE: 11th October 2015 - Philadelphia

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I have a question. My interview is on august 10th but I check the ceac site and it still says "at nvc"is this normal?

I think it's supposed to say in transit and then ready.... Mine is ready now our interview is on aug 5 th

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My PSA: Okay I must Rant and Rave (hey its my thread. LOL)

Okay for those who fill out the Case Complete form to be added to the spreadsheet. Please Please put your VJ Member name. Some are putting just anything down. YOU WILL NOT BE ADDED.

Example what is this: flor familia alcantara de garay. This is not a VJ name. Please stop.

This is not a VJ name you will not be added. Anyne know who this is tell them its for the DR. I am finding many like this when I am trying to update the spreadsheet many people aren't even on VJ. If you changed your name let me know. This is also how others from your country connect and find you. How can they find you if your name isn't right.

Example: TGG2014573025 This is not a VJ name. Please stop.

Thank you!! Congratulations on all the Interviews for August. Hey next week hopefully September starts.

flor familia alcantara de garay sounds like a robot. Since your form is HTML based, I wouldn't be surprised if many different googlebots or other robots are trying to inject information. If all it does is send you an email. I would worry about someone also injecting scripts to send you virus in the email. If your page is connecting to database, I would worry about sql injection.

Timeline

Dwheels that is a case number, TGG2014573025..i put it in ceac and it shows "READY"... hahahahahah!!!

Are you serious. OMG that's not good. Oh I wish I could look these people up. Didn't even think of that. But its for Honduras.

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Are you serious. OMG that's not good. Oh I wish I could look these people up. Didn't even think of that. But its for Honduras.

I am serious! it ends with 01 TGG.. whatever that means.. lol!!!

Mother & Daughter
Mom's CC: May 19 2015
Kid's CC: July 10th 2015(after checklist)
Interview Scheduled: August 27th 2015
Medical Date: Sept 11th 2015(Passed!!!)
Registered our appointment online: Sept 16th 2015
Interview Date: Sept 29th 2015 Approved!!
Visa in Hand: October 1st 2015
POE: 11th October 2015 - Philadelphia

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I am checking back in - the interview for my stepdaughter was done today. It went well! They had to go get a new birth certificate in the morning before their 11AM interview. Her and her mother went into the consulate and only my stepdaugher went into the interview. She is 14 years old and was asked:

What is the name of your step mother?

How long has your dad been married to your step mother?

Do they have any children?

What is the full name of their child?

What is the full name of your father?

That was about it. They said she was approved but we have to give them the original copy of our marriage license. They sent me an email saying I could send it to the embassy of El Salvador in WA DC so it would get there quicker. I am going to send it as well as the updated I-864EZ as they never requested it from her.

I can't believe our journey is almost done! Visa isn't in hand but... we have made it?!

Amen. God bless.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Hello to all!

One more that is waiting for the interview appointment! Hope to get it for August!!

----------------------------------------------

E-FILING (IOE) N-400

08/19/18: Submitted Online

08/19/18: Receipt Notice

08/24/18: Biometrics Letter Received

09/10/18: Biometrics Appointment

11/30/18: Interview Scheduled

01/11/19: INTERVIEW!

01/25/19: Naturalization Oath Ceremony

OFFICIALLY A U.S. CITIZEN!!

----------------------------------------------

FIRST BORN CHILD (GRACE): 07/09/2016

SECOND BORN CHILD (OLIVER): 10/18/2018

GdkugaK.jpgGdkup2.png

JKuRyr1.jpgJKuRp2.png

Timeline

Hello to all!

One more that is waiting for the interview appointment! Hope to get it for August!!

Welcome to the group. And Congratulations on the Case Complete. September scheduling should start up hopefully next week.

ROC I-751

N-400

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.