990 posts in this topic

@dwheels - this thread is a saviour...I don't think I would have mentally prepped myself for the interview without the support of this group but most of all you with all your advice. you are doing a fantastic job keep this up. I think the NVC/Consulate intelligence gathered is top notch - we could all collectively take over NVC! with all the improvements and suggestions etc that everyone has. so keep it going.....

USCIS PROCESSING

Dec 15th 14 I-130 Filed with Chicago Lockbox
Dec 18th 14 Package received by USCIS - PRIORITY DATE
Dec 22nd 14 Received NOA1 - Sent to Vermont Service Center
Jan 14th 15 Received NOA2. Case Approved with no RFEs
..............................................................................................................................
NVC PROCESSING

Feb 20th 15 Case/IIN No assigned by NVC - allocated to Montreal Consulate
Feb 27TH 15 Received letter from NVC
Mar 1st 15 DS-261 Completed and submitted to NVC
Mar 10th 15 Paid AOS
Apr 3rd 15 Receive IV Bill + Paid IV Bill
Apr 8th 15 IV Fee left bank marked as paid
Apr 8th 15 DS-260 Completed
Apr 9th 15 Sent in IV & AOS packages
Apr 13th 15 Package delivered to NVC
Apr 13th 15 Received email from NVC acknowledging receipt - scan date
May 12th 15 Case Complete with NO Checklist (29 DAYS)
..............................................................................................................................
MONTREAL CONSULATE PROCESSING

May 15th 15 Case sent to Montreal embassy
May 27th 15 Medical in Toronto ,ON
Jun 17th 15 Interview Date in Montreal - APPROVED!!!!
Jul 2nd 15 ISSUED !!!! - CEAC STATUS UPDATE
Jul 6th 15 Visa in FINAL PROCESSING - CEAC STATUS UPDATE
Jul 8th 15 Email from Loomis/Waybill received
Jul 10th 15 Visa Received IN HAND!!!
Jul 13th 15 Point of Entry in Buffalo, NY

Filed: IR-5 Country: Mexico
Timeline

My cc was April 14th. Have you called recently??

I have, but they told me they were done with scheduling for july and that I shoud waiy for August. I will call tomorro morning still to see if I get lucky.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

We have a CC of April 28..and we are waiting...why oh why...My wife called Delhi embassy and asked when will they sked the interview ..they said we are waiting on NVC..I called NVC..they first got angry at me for calling the Embassy .. :blink: and then said ..We are waiting on the embassy to give us the dates... :ranting::wacko::wacko::bonk::protest:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

DWheels, as you know, we "finished" the process nearly a year ago, and *I* am still here!!! We are looking forward to celebrating our "immiversary" on the one year date of our POE at JFK. That will be July 15th!

I was puzzled when I saw the "other" list recently. I only knew of yours. This has always been such a positive place - and I KNOW how much time and energy it takes to keep up with it (even when you are sick or on vacation!).

Keep up the wonderful work. I, and others who are done with NVC and the Embassy/Consulates, will always be checking in to cheer on those who are still slogging through!

Sukie in NY

Awww Sukie you are always a breathe of fresh air. Your help and assistance (you know your AOS, tax stuff goodness). And love love the "immiversary" you need to Trademark that. Too cute. Thank you so much. :goofy: :goofy: (L)

P.S- A year next month. man that was fast. It seems like you just POE'd (easy for me to say. hehe)

Edited by dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

CR1 Case approved for me today the UK embassy.

Arrived at embassy at 12 although my interview time was 1.00. Starting lining up around 12.10. I was fourth in the line and thy started letting people through security at 12.30. Got my ticket and say down. They started calling people at 1.00 on the dot.

I was called around 1.10 and went up to the first window where a man took my

Finger prints and requested our marriage license, my D.O.B, police certificate and passport. He was just about to let me go when he asked if I had another passport photo to which I replied I did. When I gave it to him he compared it with the one he already had and said they needed a new one from within the last 6 months and that there are photo booths in the hall if I have change. Who the hell carries £6 change around with them? So I had to leave the embassy, run across the road to a pharmacy and get my photos done.

I had been told to just go straight back to his window which I did and everything was ok. I then waited 15-20 mins to be called again. It was a nice American lady who greeted me and she asked me only three things:

When and where did we meet?

How did we keep the relatiionshio going while I was in the UK doing my masters? (to which I repli d we lived together)

Who was my joint sponsor?

Then she signed and few papers and said she is more than happy to approve. I was in there about 1hr 15mins title even with the ####### up and still managed to catch my train.

She told me the visa should be with me in 3-4 weeks

Timeline

dwheels, i had been looking for this thread all over and i was finally able to find it. since then i keep coming back to check on it. it makes me feel like i'm not missing out on any information and to be truthful I love the support that we all get it feels like family and the spreadsheet is the best!!!

thank you for your dedication :thumbs::dancing:(L)

You are an angel thank you. mmwah.

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Here's an update to the down system. These are the 39 posts that are up. http://travel.state.gov/content/travel/english/news/technological-systems-issue.html

*Connected Posts

1. Paris

2. Monterrey

3. Ciudad Juarez

4. Guangzhou

5. Beijing

6. Shanghai

7. Tijuana

8. Nuevo Laredo

9. Mexico City

10. Guadalajara

11. Mumbai

12. New Delhi

13. Sao Paolo

14. Chennai

15. Manila

16. Bogota

17. Buenos Aires

18. Rio de Janeiro

19. Tel Aviv

20. Merida

21. Hermosillo

22. Karachi

23. Seoul

24. Lima

25. Santo Domingo

26. Kingston

27. Shenyang

28. Chengdu

29. DPT

30. Lagos

31. Guayaquil

32. London

33. Brasilia

34. Moscow

35. San Salvador

36. Quito

37. Ho Chi Minh

38. Hanoi

39. Kyiv

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Help!!! I havent been able to find a single doctor to give me the Tdap shot and my medical exam is tomorrow morning at 8:30am!!! Dr Cheema told me i need to get it before the exam...what's going to happen with me showing up not getting it done?! Will i fail the exam?!

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

Have no idea. Have quite a few waiting for interview at Jordan. One with 3/30 date.

It's so frustrating. Everyone I ask says that three months waiting for an interview from Amman is way too long but every time I call, they just tell me to wait some more. Could my case have been overlooked? Has that ever happened? And if so, what can I do about it?

Help!!! I havent been able to find a single doctor to give me the Tdap shot and my medical exam is tomorrow morning at 8:30am!!! Dr Cheema told me i need to get it before the exam...what's going to happen with me showing up not getting it done?! Will i fail the exam?!

thats strange my doc gave it to me. i guess explain the situation - go get it after the medical and get it signed off by the doc and send to him before he sends u the results?

USCIS PROCESSING

Dec 15th 14 I-130 Filed with Chicago Lockbox
Dec 18th 14 Package received by USCIS - PRIORITY DATE
Dec 22nd 14 Received NOA1 - Sent to Vermont Service Center
Jan 14th 15 Received NOA2. Case Approved with no RFEs
NVC PROCESSING

Feb 20th 15 Case/IIN No assigned by NVC - allocated to Montreal Consulate
Feb 27TH 15 Received letter from NVC
Mar 1st 15 DS-261 Completed and submitted to NVC
Mar 10th 15 Paid AOS
Apr 3rd 15 Receive IV Bill + Paid IV Bill
Apr 8th 15 IV Fee left bank marked as paid
Apr 8th 15 DS-260 Completed
Apr 9th 15 Sent in IV & AOS packages
Apr 13th 15 Package delivered to NVC
Apr 13th 15 Received email from NVC acknowledging receipt - scan date
May 12th 15 Case Complete with NO Checklist (29 DAYS)
MONTREAL CONSULATE PROCESSING

May 15th 15 Case sent to Montreal embassy
May 27th 15 Medical in Toronto ,ON
Jun 17th 15 Interview Date in Montreal - APPROVED!!!!
Jul 2nd 15 ISSUED !!!! - CEAC STATUS UPDATE
Jul 6th 15 Visa in FINAL PROCESSING - CEAC STATUS UPDATE
Jul 8th 15 Email from Loomis/Waybill received
Jul 10th 15 Visa Received IN HAND!!!
Jul 13th 15 Point of Entry in Buffalo, NY

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

Okay, so something weird just happened. I told my husband to call the embassy in Amman and the lady was asking him if he made a profile so that an interview could be scheduled. He didn't know what she was talking about but I can only guess this was what she meant: https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/

I only found this site a few days ago here on visajourney and made a profile but it's not recognizing his case number and NVC isn't sending anything of his over until they hear back from the Embassy. But it seems like the embassy is waiting on the papers from NVC!? What is going on. What exactly was I supposed to do after case complete because NVC told me all I had to do was wait. Is that wrong? Was I supposed to make a profile right away so that an interview could be scheduled? Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Hello everybody,

I'm updating this spreadsheet:

I am IR-1 Visa beneficiary.

Original NVC Scan Date: March 5, 2015
NVC Checklist Scan Date: April 23, 2015

NVC Case Completed Date: May 21, 2015 (28 days after checklist Scan Date),

confirmed over the phone from NVC customer service representative on May 21, 2015

Also, the third N/A showed up on website, being changed from "Paid" to N/A on May 21, 2015.

Received NVC Email confirmation for Case Completed on: May 29, 2015.

Interview was scheduled on June 2, 2015 (I found out over the phone) (12 days after CC).

Received NVC Email with P4 letter (Interview specific instructions) on June 9, 2015 (7 days after Interview schedule was done)

CEAC status shows the case is "Ready".

Medical check-up was done yesterday, June 23, 2015.

Waiting for the interview which is scheduled on July 2, 2015 at 1:00pm at US Embassy in Bucharest / Romania.

Good luck to all VJ members with their cases!

Keep in touch with updates ....

My wife is from Mexico and got her case complete on April 8th. we have still not received an interview date . I call about twice a week and they keep telling me to wait.

It's been almost 3 months and it seems like it will never end. I talk to another girl from Mexico who had her case complete date a day before ours and she got her interview date two weeks ago.

Why is this taking so long and is anyone else in the same situation??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Okay, so something weird just happened. I told my husband to call the embassy in Amman and the lady was asking him if he made a profile so that an interview could be scheduled. He didn't know what she was talking about but I can only guess this was what she meant: https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/

I only found this site a few days ago here on visajourney and made a profile but it's not recognizing his case number and NVC isn't sending anything of his over until they hear back from the Embassy. But it seems like the embassy is waiting on the papers from NVC!? What is going on. What exactly was I supposed to do after case complete because NVC told me all I had to do was wait. Is that wrong? Was I supposed to make a profile right away so that an interview could be scheduled? Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

I have tried the same thing, it does not recognize the Case#, there has to be a better answer than just wait, as if we are waiting for the new iPhone to be out :ranting:

Original SD : 01/23/2015

Check List : 04/01/2015

New SD : 04/09/2015

Case Completed: 05/07/2015

Interview Date: 11/10/2015

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.