wbeem

Progress thread for TSC filers now between NVC and Interview Stage

1,685 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Good luck to everyone on their journeys...for those who have been kind & helpful thank you and I wish nothing but the best for you. I can't tolerate the hypocrisy and belittling on this site anymore. I know for many of you this has been a great experience on here but for me it's been the opposite. I have tried to be helpful and kind to people on here but that gets you nowhere except being treated like a 5 year old and put on a "no help list". If you want to keep in touch I'll still be on PM, but I'm done posting. Take care and I hope you all receive approvals soon! ? xxx

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Good luck to everyone on their journeys...for those who have been kind & helpful thank you and I wish nothing but the best for you. I can't tolerate the hypocrisy and belittling on this site anymore. I know for many of you this has been a great experience on here but for me it's been the opposite. I have tried to be helpful and kind to people on here but that gets you nowhere except being treated like a 5 year old and put on a "no help list". If you want to keep in touch I'll still be on PM, but I'm done posting. Take care and I hope you all receive approvals soon! ? xxx

Please don't go :cry: We are almost through this. Don't let the comments of a few detract from those who you are helping or the help that you can gain by shared experience.

Timeline

Please don't go :cry: We are almost through this. Don't let the comments of a few detract from those who you are helping or the help that you can gain by shared experience.

Oh it wasn't just comments Trudie...it was actions taken against me for sticking up for someone being bullied on this site. I promise to keep in touch with you and Deborah through PM and anyone else who wants to keep in touch ? I just won't tolerate the negativity and hypocrisy displayed on this site. And don't bother standing up to those people because you will be penalized. I have too many good things going on in my life to be treated and spoken to like garbage on a blog site.

Timeline

Oh it wasn't just comments Trudie...it was actions taken against me for sticking up for someone being bullied on this site. I promise to keep in touch with you and Deborah through PM and anyone else who wants to keep in touch ? I just won't tolerate the negativity and hypocrisy displayed on this site. And don't bother standing up to those people because you will be penalized. I have too many good things going on in my life to be treated and spoken to like garbage on a blog site.

I feel so bad. :( I know you didn't do anything wrong, I saw the posts. Thank you for everything!!!

I wouldn't let people bother you here JamesRenee. There's a lot of crabapples in the bunch, but some good-hearted and well meaning people too. Good luck to you though :)

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

Timeline

Will a visa over ride the ESTA? Scott's ESTA was revoked 1.5 years ago when cole was born until he got a visa. Do we need to do anything with th ESTA? Or can he come on the visa alone? Thanks all

Will a visa over ride the ESTA? Scott's ESTA was revoked 1.5 years ago when cole was born until he got a visa. Do we need to do anything with th ESTA? Or can he come on the visa alone? Thanks all

You mean his K1 visa? A visa will always override the ESTA, but I am not sure what you mean by come visit? If he can't get ESTA until his K1 is approved and in his hand or another tourist visa he won't be able to come over...

Also our case just moved to AP just now so hoping that it will be issued soon. Because the latest update from London is not great.

http://london.usembassy.gov/visas.html

Timeline

You mean his K1 visa? A visa will always override the ESTA, but I am not sure what you mean by come visit? If he can't get ESTA until his K1 is approved and in his hand or another tourist visa he won't be able to come over...

Also our case just moved to AP just now so hoping that it will be issued soon. Because the latest update from London is not great.

http://london.usembassy.gov/visas.html

Sorry, he hasn't been allowed to visit us/his son since birth. K1 approved, interview was the 16th, wedding July 11. Just didn't know if we had to do anything with his revoked ESTA. I read that update. Was hoping for better news. Scott's still says ready for interview. Ugh

Sorry, he hasn't been allowed to visit us/his son since birth. K1 approved, interview was the 16th, wedding July 11. Just didn't know if we had to do anything with his revoked ESTA. I read that update. Was hoping for better news. Scott's still says ready for interview. Ugh

Ok the date was updated to today but same message

Timeline

I imagine they only got up and running yesterday, and so are slowly coming back to speed in the next few says. I think by the end of the week things will be moving at speed again. Hope they work over the weekend!

Also, my status still says ready too, was only approved on Monday, and with everything going on, im sure it will change soon.

We just have to be patient, at least its online! :)

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.”― J.R.R. Tolkien

Filed: Timeline

I am so confused. Our Case Status Updated again today for the second day in a row however we have not been moved to AP yet. Still says Ready. I wonder what that's all about :(

I-129F Sent: 08/27/2014

NOA1: 09/02/2014

NOA2: 04/02/2015

Received by NVC: 04/20/2015

NVC Case Number: 04/21/2015

Left NVC: 04/27/2015

Medical: 04/28/2015

Embassy Ready: 4/30/2015

Packet 3 Sent: 5/02/2015

Interview/Approved: 6/17/2015

Issued: 6/29/2015

There are two types of ready. 1 where it is like it always has been before your interview where the original creation date is still there and says ready for your interview and it may change as far as the last updated date. Then there is ready where it changes to ready and the case creation date changes and it goes to non immigrant then from there it goes to AP then Issued. what date was your interview? Ours stayed in ready since April 8 until yesterday then it went to Ready but the second kind of ready

Ok the date was updated to today but same message

Oh ok, I don't think you have to do anything . Not that I'm aware of.

Timeline

I have had a status update 3 days in a row since my interview approval, still says ready for interview though, I'm sure, give it a few days, or a week and it will change. My Visa cant come soon enough!

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.”― J.R.R. Tolkien

Filed: Timeline

There are two types of ready. 1 where it is like it always has been before your interview where the original creation date is still there and says ready for your interview and it may change as far as the last updated date. Then there is ready where it changes to ready and the case creation date changes and it goes to non immigrant then from there it goes to AP then Issued. what date was your interview? Ours stayed in ready since April 8 until yesterday then it went to Ready but the second kind of ready

Ours was June 17th. Creation date still says April 21 2015 but Case Status Update says June 24 2015. Still says everything about the interview and Immigrant at the top.

I-129F Sent: 08/27/2014

NOA1: 09/02/2014

NOA2: 04/02/2015

Received by NVC: 04/20/2015

NVC Case Number: 04/21/2015

Left NVC: 04/27/2015

Medical: 04/28/2015

Embassy Ready: 4/30/2015

Packet 3 Sent: 5/02/2015

Interview/Approved: 6/17/2015

Issued: 6/29/2015

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.