edba2406

DCF I-130 US Embassy Manila (PLEASE HELP)

61 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! Just have a question. Our interview is on April 6.

Do I have to have a separate copy/photo copy of Affidavit of Support I-864 form for my children also? We're CR-1 & CR-2.

Hope you could help me with my little problem. Thank you!

I am soo nervous since yesterday cause today we will find out if we procced to vaccine shots or sputum test.

Thank you in advance!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello....

My wife had a conditional Greencard that had expired due to our length of stay here in the Philippines. Since, its a GreenCard with conditional (Fiance Petition) she was not qualified to file a Return Resident Visa. We were told that we needed to start all over and file a spouse petition. We have our two son's who are both American Citizen and I will be leaving the country very soon without my family. This is very difficult for all of us as I will be separated from my family until my wife get's approved for her Greencard.

I filed a I-130 Petition at the US Embassy Manila on March 12, 2015. Does anyone know how we can expedite the process?

- March 13 Filed DCF I-130

- March 19 I-130 Spouse Petition APPROVED

- March 27 Received Packet 3

- March 27 Filled up DS-260 and Setup Appointment April 9

- March 30 Medical Appointment St Luke

- March 31 Medical Result

- March 9 Final Interview

We filed DCF Manila on Febuary 20, 2015 and she was approved on March 19,2015. I found this out by calling. She had her medical the 3o and 31 of march and her interview is the 15 of April 2015. I have yet to get anything stating she has been approved other then her MNL number with the attached instructions. So dont sit around and wait give them a call at least once a week till you know something.

- March 9 Final Interview

That is good to hear. Like I said when you started this thread, if your stars align, you could have your family together in under 2 months. This is very very good news my friend.

"Ad Astra Per Aspera"

"Audentes Fortuna Adiuvat"

==========

Dec 11, 2014 - Filed I-130 via DCF @ US Embassy Manila (...and we're on the clock...) - Read about my experience filing DCF here > http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/527064-filed-dcf-i-130-for-ir-1-at-us-embassy-manila-aar/

Dec 11, 2014 - NOA1: Not sure what to put here, Dec 11, 2014, Dec 24, 2014 or something in between.

Dec 24, 2014 - NOA2: I called USCIS @ USEM on Jan 5, 2015 and was told the I-130 was approved on Christmas Eve. Thank you Santa!

Jan 13, 2015 - MNL Case Number & Packet 3 Received via email (I emailed the IV Unit-Manila requesting these on Jan 5, 2015 and Jan 12, 2015)

Jan 21, 2015 - NOA2: Mailed (via PhilPost!) paper/hard copy delivered to our place here in Manila.

Jan 22, 2015 - Packet 3: Mailed (again via PhilPost!) paper/hard copy delivered to out place here in Manila.

Feb 24 & 25, 2015 - Day 1 & Day 2 of Medical @ SLEC. Immunizations given on Day 2, thankfully

Mar 5, 2015 - USEM Interview Appointment - IR-1 Visa Approved! (CEAC Status updated to ISSUED afternoon of interview day)

Mar 10, 2015 - 3pm - Received SMS saying IV Package ready for pickup at 2GO MoA. Picked up at 5pm. (Shipped/Picked Up/In Hand on 3rd Business Day post interview)

Mar 13, 2015 - CFO Manila - Done

==========

Now disposing/selling/giving away/shipping to the US stuff from 14 years in the PHL and 4 years together before heading to POE.

So we've been calling uscis once a week after we filed last March 10 everytime we call they'd say it's in process. Last night we got an email from them asking for a feedback with our experience with them. So we called them again today for a follow up then they told us that the petition was approved last March 10 same day that we filed and they sent the packets in the mail and it's on it's way.

Timeline

Hello....

My wife had a conditional Greencard that had expired due to our length of stay here in the Philippines. Since, its a GreenCard with conditional (Fiance Petition) she was not qualified to file a Return Resident Visa. We were told that we needed to start all over and file a spouse petition. We have our two son's who are both American Citizen and I will be leaving the country very soon without my family. This is very difficult for all of us as I will be separated from my family until my wife get's approved for her Greencard.

I filed a I-130 Petition at the US Embassy Manila on March 12, 2015. Does anyone know how we can expedite the process?

Hello. I originally posted this topic and I just wanted to share my time table.

- April 9 Final Interview - APPROVED (Thank you lord)

Timeline

Wow that's fast. Congratulations :)

My wife had a greencard before we came to the Philippines. Over stayed and we have two kids that are US citizen also. They didn't even interview her. They told her sorry you lost your greencard and your married with two kids. Congratulations you have been approved. That was the interview.

It's more like an appearance rather than an interview since she already got a greencard before. It's a relief right after all the process. We're getting there hopefully our journey will be as smooth as yours :) congratulations again :) :)

Timeline

It's more like an appearance rather than an interview since she already got a greencard before. It's a relief right after all the process. We're getting there hopefully our journey will be as smooth as yours :) congratulations again :) :)

Yes an appearance.... Keep calling them. I called them everyday. :) Good Luck to both of you.

If all your stars align and you have the needed paperwork, you family can be with you within 2 months, 1 month+ at the very best.

Congratulations mate. Told you it could be done.

"Ad Astra Per Aspera"

"Audentes Fortuna Adiuvat"

==========

Dec 11, 2014 - Filed I-130 via DCF @ US Embassy Manila (...and we're on the clock...) - Read about my experience filing DCF here > http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/527064-filed-dcf-i-130-for-ir-1-at-us-embassy-manila-aar/

Dec 11, 2014 - NOA1: Not sure what to put here, Dec 11, 2014, Dec 24, 2014 or something in between.

Dec 24, 2014 - NOA2: I called USCIS @ USEM on Jan 5, 2015 and was told the I-130 was approved on Christmas Eve. Thank you Santa!

Jan 13, 2015 - MNL Case Number & Packet 3 Received via email (I emailed the IV Unit-Manila requesting these on Jan 5, 2015 and Jan 12, 2015)

Jan 21, 2015 - NOA2: Mailed (via PhilPost!) paper/hard copy delivered to our place here in Manila.

Jan 22, 2015 - Packet 3: Mailed (again via PhilPost!) paper/hard copy delivered to out place here in Manila.

Feb 24 & 25, 2015 - Day 1 & Day 2 of Medical @ SLEC. Immunizations given on Day 2, thankfully

Mar 5, 2015 - USEM Interview Appointment - IR-1 Visa Approved! (CEAC Status updated to ISSUED afternoon of interview day)

Mar 10, 2015 - 3pm - Received SMS saying IV Package ready for pickup at 2GO MoA. Picked up at 5pm. (Shipped/Picked Up/In Hand on 3rd Business Day post interview)

Mar 13, 2015 - CFO Manila - Done

==========

Now disposing/selling/giving away/shipping to the US stuff from 14 years in the PHL and 4 years together before heading to POE.

Timeline

Congratulations mate. Told you it could be done.

Manilaraf.....Thank you. You actually provided me with so much information and all I did is apply your suggestions and info. Within 3 weeks, we got approved. God Bless You my friend...

The petition has been approved last April 7, 2015 and was forwarded to the Immigrant Visa Unit last April 9, 2015. We have sent the approval notice on the address indicated on your application. You should also expect another notice coming from the IV Unit for your wife's visa process.

Yay! Thank you Lord!

• 10 months later...

Following this topic and all of Manilaraf's posts :)

I'm a dual citizen filing an I130 for my husband DCF US Embassy Manila, and just waiting for our approval and to move on to the next step. I'm worried about the part where we submit the I864 affidavit of support.

1. I came back to the Philippines in 2004 to finish studying. I've been working at a callcenter for about 3 years thus have not filed any Federal taxes to the US since then.

2. I have been earning a living via online freelance work which is about $5000 below the poverty line (married - 2 with just 2 in our household) but a baby coming in a few weeks - so I'm not sure if we still put 2 or 3 for the number in our household since baby wasnt born when petition was filed...

3. We have family assets: real estate, small family corporation with construction machinery, and bank accounts

My question is: what official documents will i need to submit for the assets to supplement my income? When you say just a letter, does it need to be notarized? Etc..

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Following this topic and all of Manilaraf's posts :)

I'm a dual citizen filing an I130 for my husband DCF US Embassy Manila, and just waiting for our approval and to move on to the next step. I'm worried about the part where we submit the I864 affidavit of support.

1. I came back to the Philippines in 2004 to finish studying. I've been working at a callcenter for about 3 years thus have not filed any Federal taxes to the US since then.

2. I have been earning a living via online freelance work which is about $5000 below the poverty line (married - 2 with just 2 in our household) but a baby coming in a few weeks - so I'm not sure if we still put 2 or 3 for the number in our household since baby wasnt born when petition was filed...

3. We have family assets: real estate, small family corporation with construction machinery, and bank accounts

My question is: what official documents will i need to submit for the assets to supplement my income? When you say just a letter, does it need to be notarized? Etc..

You made a mistake.......As a U.S. citizen you are still required to file an income tax return for the U.S. government. You will now be required to file your tax returns for all of those years that you spent in the Philippines......Good luck to you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.