laucs72

December 2014 I-130 filers - IR-1 / CR-1

138 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to create a thread for December filers (if any around here besides me) so we keep each other updated regarding this lengthy process.

In my case, my case was received on December 24th and received my NOA1 on Dec 29.

I checked my case status through the USCIS page and from the moment I received my NOA1 it says RECEIVED but it hasn't changed to INITIAL REVIEW. Anyone knows how long does that change usually takes?

Thanks and good luck to all!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello! We also filed in December. Case was received 12-16-14 and NOA date is 12-17-14. It also just shows as case received on USCIS. I don't know everything about case status changes so I don't know what to expect. But thanks for starting this thread! It's nice to have others we can follow along with...

Timeline

Hello! We also filed in December. Case was received 12-16-14 and NOA date is 12-17-14. It also just shows as case received on USCIS. I don't know everything about case status changes so I don't know what to expect. But thanks for starting this thread! It's nice to have others we can follow along with...

Thanks for joining the thread tsabbas!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

The status states that my case was received...I'm not so familiar with this new update to the website. What happened to the old website which showed the different stages with the circles?

Hi guys is sent my i-130 spousal package on the 18th of december and it was delivered on the 19th of december but i still havent recieved a notification of reciept yet :S what should i do?

Timeline

You should try calling them and ask... I sent mine of Dec 23 and got my NOA1 email on the 29th, so it took a little longer than usual, but still maybe just try calling and see if they have any news for you. Sorry I can't be of much help.

Hi guys i sent my package on the 18th of december and it was deliverd by 19th december but i still havent recieved an e-mail or text notifica

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congratulations. amazing News. I noticed yours was at CSC. All the very best for your journey ahead :)

HI guys!!!

Wanted to share the great news .... Just got an email from USCIS saying my case was approved =)!!

NOA1: Dec 24, 2014

NOA2: Jan 9, 2015

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.