Saylin

NVC Filers - November 2014

1,736 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

They say 60 but i have seen 30 days.

Its been 16 days for me since my last scan date which was a checklist. Aos scan date aug 25th and IV scan date Oct 20th

Hope its not as long as they say it is. :)

oh is taking almost the full 60 days for checklist! This is officially my 39 day waiting on aos checklist with a scan date of 10/3 and due to the holidays I'm probably wont get anything till almost the full 60 days. they still working on 9/12 through 9/15 as far as I can see.....

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Hello Folks,

If anyone of you can help me. I got a false checklist for my wife for the Birth Certificate. I submitted all the original documents and yesterday i got a false checklist. I called NVC and talked to the supervisor and he advised me that he will look into it. But as you know how they don't respond or get back to you. Please assist if any of you have been in this situation and what steps do i need to take to get the cc asap. I also asked him that if they have opened my AOS packet as it is been 60 days and they said no. so i don't understand how they send me the checklist for IV docs for birth certificate.

AOS Scan Date: September 11.

IV Scan Date: September 26.

Consulate Office: BMB Bombay.

Please assist thanks,

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Hello Folks,

If anyone of you can help me. I got a false checklist for my wife for the Birth Certificate. I submitted all the original documents and yesterday i got a false checklist. I called NVC and talked to the supervisor and he advised me that he will look into it. But as you know how they don't respond or get back to you. Please assist if any of you have been in this situation and what steps do i need to take to get the cc asap. I also asked him that if they have opened my AOS packet as it is been 60 days and they said no. so i don't understand how they send me the checklist for IV docs for birth certificate.

AOS Scan Date: September 11.

IV Scan Date: September 26.

Consulate Office: BMB Bombay.

Please assist thanks,

If you sure that you send the original documents then just request for supervisor review... they will review it within 2 weeks... After review I received personal call from NVC. just call every few days to find out the status.. Which state are you from ? ..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

We got our AOS checklist scan date on 10/21. We'll post as soon as we heard anything... Hopefully soon!

I don't know if checklists follow the same timing as the regular scan dates since I've seen different CC dates within those 60 days...

Good to know I'm not the only one with a checklist in Oct. Mine is 10/20 i believe. I got a letter 10/20 and then again on 10/21 saying the same thing.

Keep us posted!

Timeline

If you sure that you send the original documents then just request for supervisor review... they will review it within 2 weeks... After review I received personal call from NVC. just call every few days to find out the status.. Which state are you from ? ..

I am from Chicago, My wife is from Baroda India.

Thanks,

Welll Hiiii Im New Here... I have like 3 months in NVC stage.. August/28 AOS scan date, received a checklis on Nov 5th (68 days Later) and send again on November 7th didnt receive the letter yet.... IV package Scan Date OCtuber 10 didnt hear nothin yet

Welll Hiiii Im New Here... I have like 3 months in NVC stage.. August/28 AOS scan date, received a checklis on Nov 5th (68 days Later) and send again on November 7th didnt receive the letter yet.... IV package Scan Date OCtuber 10 didnt hear nothin yet

Call them tomorrow. have you checked online if your status has changed from paid to N/A?

I want to share some experience with everyone going through the grinder at NVC which might help some,

As background, I was granted an expedite (through NVC) by my consulate which required only that I pay my fees and submit the DS260. Things bogged down. I was told 60 days... blah, blah, blah. My case went to a supervisors review. They did finally find the missing form, and as a result I was calling back to thank my supervisor (and the rep) for her hard work and we chatted for 20 min or so (it was an enlightening conversation). It was eye-opening to connect with someone on the other side and it prompted me to share.

Here are my two cents worth of advice and observation:

[....]

All I want to say is: thanks! That was an excellent post :thumbs: Hopefully people take the time and read it. As a lot of people don't seem to read post 1, hopefully they'll read yours.

Thanks for your kind words too :wub:

Edited by Saylin

Timeline

Saylin,

If you can give me your input on my situaiton on what i should do with the false checklist. I have submitted the original birthcertificate and god know if supervisor will even work on it and reply back to me.

Thanks,

They say 60 but i have seen 30 days.

Not to be a party pooper, but the Checklists are running almost at 60 days like everything else. Sometimes when you see a CC soon after someone had a Checklist, it is often because they had there IV package reviewed after they sent their AOS checklist in and NVC reviewed the AOS checklist at the same time. But if your IV and AOS have already been reviewed and you are waiting on a checklist you can expect a near sixty day wait :(

Our AOS Checklist scan was September 23. Day 49 today.

Edited by mdzcpa

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Not to be a party pooper, but the Checklists are running almost at 60 days like everything else. Sometimes when you see a CC soon after someone had a Checklist, it is often because they had there IV package reviewed after they sent their AOS checklist in and NVC reviewed the AOS checklist at the same time. But if your IV and AOS have already been reviewed and you are waiting on a checklist you can expect a near sixty day wait :(

Our AOS Checklist scan was September 23. Day 49 today.

I have same scan date for AOS checklisr also..expecting to hear something by next monday!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Saylin,

If you can give me your input on my situaiton on what i should do with the false checklist. I have submitted the original birthcertificate and god know if supervisor will even work on it and reply back to me.

Thanks,

When we asked for a supervisor review he called us back (to my husband's cellphone, he was at the gym, they left a voice mail and called again a couple hours latter) and it took like 3 days from the day we requested.

If you sent everything, he will look at your file and located it.

Good luck!!

12/05/2013 Got married

CR1 Visa process
12/26/2013 NOA1 date
07/07/2014 NOA2 date (7 loooong months).
07/10/2014 left USCIS
07/22 arrived at NVC
07/31 Case# assigned
08/01 AOS Bill invoiced and DS 261
08/02 AOS bill paid and DS 261 completed
08/05 AOS bill shows PAID in the ceac website
08/13 AOS package sent
08/18 AOS package delivered (USPS website track number)
09/11 IV Bill invoiced
09/12 IV bill shows PAID
09/12 DS 260 completed
09/12 IV package sent
09/18 IV package received (rep. told this date but the 60 days waiting letter says 09/16).
10/17 - AOS checklist. Tax transcripst 2013 missing (husband thought W2s were enough)
10/21 - Checklist scanned
12/12 - Case Complete!!!!!!!!!!! thank God!
01/06/2015 - Medicals
01/12/2015 - Interview date ((It was Feb 27th but due to a cancellation they rescheduled to Jan 21!!!!!) - VISA APPROVED!!! Interview review on my timeline. :)
01/15/2015 - Visa in hand
01/22/2015 - POE (Los Angeles)!!!!!!!!

I-751 Removal of Conditions

11/03/2016 - Package sent

11/09/2016 - Check deposited and NOA 1 received

11/04/2016 - NOA 1 Date
12/08/2016 - Biometric Appt.

"God is always with us"

What a great post, Kanuk. Thanks for taking the time :)

My last scan date is 29 September and I see some people are getting CC with last scan date of 23/24 Sep so I'm hoping to get one this week! Would be super awesome but we are at 45 days so still awhile before I start panicking, hehe.

Congrats to everyone with CC this week xoxox

I am the beneficiary. My husband is the petitioning USC.

Relationship:

Met in Washington DC - 13 February 2013

6 visits (Guam and Australia) in 2013

Engaged on Guam - 31 December 2013

Start living together in Australia - 3 March 2014

<3 Married in Queensland <3 - 28 June 2014

USCIS/NVC:

I-130 Package received Chicago - 14 July 2014

NOA1 - 17 July 2014

NOA2 - 28 July 2014

Email from NVC with Case Number etc - 18 August 2014

Completed DS-261 online - 19 August 2014

Paid AOS Bill - 20 August 2014

AOS Bill shows "PAID" 22 August 2014

Sent AOS Package to Parents in Law for signing 5 September 2014

AOS Package scanned at NVC 19 September 2014

IV Bill Paid 24 September 2014

DS-260 completed online 25 September 2014

Send IV Package 26 September 2014 (from NH)

IV Package Scanned 29 September 2014

CHECKLIST RECEIVED 26 November 2014

Checklist sent from NH 8 December 2014

Checklist scanned 11 December 2014

Case Complete 4 February 2015 - 192 days since NOA2. 171 days at NVC.

Medical Appointment 12 February 2015

P4 Letter Received 13 February 2015

Interview 17 March 2015 - ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING?! Missing my joint sponsor's W2 which he DOESN'T GET, HE IS SELF EMPLOYED, GRRRRR! Trying to sort it out ... :(

Status changed to "Ready" 24 March 2015

Status changed to "Issued" 27 March 2015! :D :D

Visa in hand 31 March 2015 - mere hours before I leave for Brisbane to fly to LA.

POE LAX extremely easy and pleasant - 1 April 2015

Reuinted with husband at Boston Airport - 2 April 2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

What a great post, Kanuk. Thanks for taking the time :)

My last scan date is 29 September and I see some people are getting CC with last scan date of 23/24 Sep so I'm hoping to get one this week! Would be super awesome but we are at 45 days so still awhile before I start panicking, hehe.

Congrats to everyone with CC this week xoxox

Hello,

Where did you see 23/24 cc ???

Edited by brahimwaleilah

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.