SAT

The SteveAndTiff Stupremacy

3,058 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Sofia - many of the bigger insurance companies seek and prefer bilingual people. So, find out about the next hiring cycles for the big firms in Marklar city...

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

You keep eating your rabbit food for a week!

The teen came home and told me she felt dizzy whenever she’d stand up too fast so we decided to end the juice thing. She felt way better this morning after going out for dinner and then eating some cereal with coconut milk in the evening.

Still going to work on eating healthy and having juices to supplement our food and get extra nutrients into us.

Got a job interview and conditional offer from Target (need to pass the drug and background checks.)

$8.50/hr. I damn near make that much on EI.... :(

I may go down to the local subway and put in an application there too, just because it's in walking distance. Otherwise we're trying to figure out who drives the Jeep to work. I hate having only one vehicle. My job would start at 6am and I would rarely work weekends, which is awesome, but the earliest my husband can start work is 6am as well and he likes to work 10 hr days. Maybe he can switch to 8's and I'll just get to work 30 mins early? I dunno. He can ride his motorbike for a bit I guess... I may have to just buy a bike and ride home, it's not too far... Walking may take an hour tops I think. I'll have to test it.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

I'm a fan of 'motor-assisted' bicycle stuff. Requires one handy with tools to mount it properly, but wow ! this is nice season for it, till winter snow starts. engines around 150 to 300 range, depending on where you buy, how you buy.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

The non-motorized are cheaper though... But I think walking may be easier with the inclines.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

who knows? you might find a used 49.5 CC scooter soon, those can be fun also.

Need a car for winter.... Doesn't need to be a good car, just one that gets me from point a to point b, 20 mins a day, 10 mins at a time. LOL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Got a job interview and conditional offer from Target (need to pass the drug and background checks.)

$8.50/hr. I damn near make that much on EI.... :(

I may go down to the local subway and put in an application there too, just because it's in walking distance. Otherwise we're trying to figure out who drives the Jeep to work. I hate having only one vehicle. My job would start at 6am and I would rarely work weekends, which is awesome, but the earliest my husband can start work is 6am as well and he likes to work 10 hr days. Maybe he can switch to 8's and I'll just get to work 30 mins early? I dunno. He can ride his motorbike for a bit I guess... I may have to just buy a bike and ride home, it's not too far... Walking may take an hour tops I think. I'll have to test it.

Good luck with the interview.

Had the interview... they made the job offer. Did the drug test. Orientation is next tues.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Hiker, better you guys eat healthy than continue bugs bunny diet......

Slugger good luck with the new job

Skipper, the first thing ever built by Honda was a 50cc bicycle pull engine.

Congratulation! Any perks being a Target employee?

Something about a discount? I dunno when I was an HBC employee I ended up having to get a company credit card (with SUPER high interest rates) to get the discount of 10%. It was silly. Guess I'll find out at orientation.