RS2

Got Approved ( k-1 AWA filer )

28 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello guys just want to ask if this means APPROVAL?..then what's next after this? what are the things i need to prepare? tnx and Godbless :-)

Date: Oct 6, 2010

Subject: Case Status Information for Receipt Number: EACXXXXXXXXXX

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EACXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On October 5, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results

listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current

processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Check Processing Times.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

K1

08-26-09 : Filed I-129F

10-05-10 : NOA2

12-01-10 : Visa Approved

AOS

04-27-11 : Filed I-485/I-765

07-05-11 : EAD Approved

11-01-11 : AOS Approved

ROC

08-01-13 : ROC 90 day window opens

POWER OF YOUR LOVE

The struggle for self-fulfillment is full of sacrifices. But true indeed, no trial is impossible to a human being who has a strong faith in God.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

yes that means approval...now you need to start preparing all your docs for the interview such as affidavit of support..... CONGRATS :thumbs:

November 5, 2010 Interview 7am APPROVED!!!!!! (6months 4weeks 1day) THANK YOU LORD!!!!!

(look at my about me page in my profile if you want to see my entire k1 journey)

AOS Journey:

Feb.4, 2011 Mailed AOS packet

Feb. 7, 2011 Pkt delivered in Chicago

Feb. 10, 2011 Received txt and email of NOA for AOS, EAD, and AP

Feb. 11, 2011 Check cashed for AOS

Feb. 12, 2011 Touched

Feb. 14, 2011 received hard copy of NOA for AOS, EAD& AP

Feb. 18, 2011 received appt letter for biometrics

Feb. 28, 2011 biometrics appt @10am

Feb. 28, 2011 received txt/email AOS case transferred to csc

Mar 1, 2011 AOS Touched

Mar 3, 2011 received hard copy of AOS transfer to csc

Mar 4, 2011 AOS Touched

Mar 28, 2011 Received txt/email saying card production has been ordered. (1month 3eeks 3days)

Mar 28, 2011 Received 2nd txt/email saying we have registered this customer permanent residence status

Mar 29, 2011 Received 3rd txt/email says card production has been ordered.

April 1, 2011 greencard and welcome letter in hand!!

April 5, 2011 received txt/email EAD card production ordered

Will Start Removing Conditions Dec 2012!!!!

Dec. 26, 2012 mailed ROC paperwork

Dec. 28, 2012 NOA for ROC paperwork

Jan. 7, 2013 received bio appt letter

Jan. 24, 2013 bio appt.

June 22, 2013 10yr green card received

68z00wwuiyl.png

Hello guys just want to ask if this means APPROVAL?..then what's next after this? what are the things i need to prepare? tnx and Godbless :-)

Date: Oct 6, 2010

Subject: Case Status Information for Receipt Number: EACXXXXXXXXXX

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EACXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On October 5, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results

listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current

processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Check Processing Times.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Excellent! What did you guys send as evidence?

07-24-2009 Received NOA1
08-05-2009 Touched
10-02-2009 I-797C for Biometrics Appt
10-26-2009 Biometrics Appt. Completed
05-11-2010 Request for Evidence on both the I129F and I130
07-01-2010 Case Transferred to Vermont Service Center
10-20-2011 Contacted Ombudsman
02-07-2012 Case denied after almost 3 years =(
03-07-2012 Appeal Filed!
01-20-2013 Contacted Ombudsman again...

06-25-2013 EOIR Appeal Review

Visit my blog at http://goo.gl/ON4wG/

atckcgod5n.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have still booming with Happiness for you.

I called Josephine and told her you guys made it through the 129f process.

The interview is it and shouldnt be a problem.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations guys. It is really a great great news.. I want to ask if you receive a letter after NOID asking for more evidence. Thank you so much! and Thanks God for this wonderful news of yours!.

We are Praying for the next process. I hope you will keep us posted..

celebrate..celebrate now! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

My TIMELINE:

06-01-07.FILE I-129F

06-18-07.NOA1 Hard Copy

08-05-09.TOUCHED EVEN WITHOUT A CALL

04-02-09.BIOMETRIC SCHED.

11-05-09.NOID

11-18-09.RESPONSE of NOID

04-27-10.TOUCHED

04-27-10.Case Transfer to Vermont

08-19-10.Touched

08-20-10.Touched(RFE)

09-28-10.Received RFE

10-14-10.USCIS Received RFE

10-15-10.Touched

10-21-10.Touched

11-20-10.Touched Saturday

---------------------waiting and is Praying for the Approval..

~~~~~~~~~~ THERE'S A RAINBOW ALWAYS AFTER THE RAIN~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations guys. It is really a great great news.. I want to ask if you receive a letter after NOID asking for more evidence. Thank you so much! and Thanks God for this wonderful news of yours!.

Missing you, have you had any updates or put in any service requests recently? I believe its been a long time for you right?

07-24-2009 Received NOA1
08-05-2009 Touched
03-07-2012 Appeal Filed!

atckcgod5n.png

Timeline

Hi missingyou..i keep looking your profile and so w/ jazz to see if you were approved already bcoz you waited more than 3 yrs and you sent off RFE noid response ahead of us. We were jst shocked and surprised when we rcvd approval txt and email msge from uscis...but of course i/we have the feeling we will get approved soon as i compare and looking other's profile who got approved and of course w/ the help of our almighty God and Mama Mary. To answer your question we jst rcvd RFE once(RFE noid) and we just keep sending addtl evidence coz we are not knowledgable that time and we have no lawyer and what makes me worried much is...my fiance sent RFE response over 87 days already(4mos). so i hardly pray this to God and Mama Mary to soften the heart of the adjudicator that they will jst accept our papers coz he was jst done his prob last Feb 2009 and filed our petition Aug 2009 so seems fresh case...so now we kinda relieved and preparing for the next step....tnx and i always included you guys in my prayers...i know its not easy to be in this situation... Godbless

Evli and Adam i have the feeling this year you will get approved too.....polygraph and new updated risk evaluation are a help too thats our 3rd and last evidences we submitted good they jst accepted it.

K1

AOS

ROC

POWER OF YOUR LOVE

The struggle for self-fulfillment is full of sacrifices. But true indeed, no trial is impossible to a human being who has a strong faith in God.

Timeline

Excellent! What did you guys send as evidence?

Here are the List of Evidences that we sent for our NOID:

1) A letter from my fiance, describing his relationship with me, and his crime a few years ago

2) A certified copy of his court records

3) A certified records indicating his successful completion of counseling or rehabilitation programs

4) Evidence that requested and was approved to get release from his probation

5) Police letter showing Level One Offender (Low Risk)

6) A copy of 24 week substance abuse program for alcohol abstinence

7) Updated Risk Evaluation Report(2006/2010)

8) Polygraph test

9) Evidence demonstrating intervening good and exemplary service to the community(we sent voting registration,MBA Certificate,Donations to Veterans)10)Letters of support from his parents and other family members (parents & sister)

11)Letters of support from my parents and brother that they know about his conviction and they fully support our marriage

12)A letter from me that i am aware of his conviction and expressing my feelings for him

13)Letter recommendation from his friends

14)Letter recommendation from his ex-boss

15)A copy of Engagement Ring receipt

16)A copy of his 2nd passport stamped that he visited me twice( w/ adtt'l photos)

GOODLUCK AND GODBLESS

K1

AOS

ROC

POWER OF YOUR LOVE

• 1 month later...

Here are the List of Evidences that we sent for our NOID:

1) A letter from my fiance, describing his relationship with me, and his crime a few years ago

2) A certified copy of his court records

3) A certified records indicating his successful completion of counseling or rehabilitation programs

4) Evidence that requested and was approved to get release from his probation

5) Police letter showing Level One Offender (Low Risk)

6) A copy of 24 week substance abuse program for alcohol abstinence

7) Updated Risk Evaluation Report(2006/2010)

8) Polygraph test

9) Evidence demonstrating intervening good and exemplary service to the community(we sent voting registration,MBA Certificate,Donations to Veterans)10)Letters of support from his parents and other family members (parents & sister)

11)Letters of support from my parents and brother that they know about his conviction and they fully support our marriage

12)A letter from me that i am aware of his conviction and expressing my feelings for him

13)Letter recommendation from his friends

14)Letter recommendation from his ex-boss

15)A copy of Engagement Ring receipt

16)A copy of his 2nd passport stamped that he visited me twice( w/ adtt'l photos)

GOODLUCK AND GODBLESS

Nice example of NOID proofs. This should be pinned, I will request it.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline

Hello all,

New to the forum and thought i'd share my story. I'm an AWA filer, and it was quite a shock getting the NOID. My conviction was 1996 and I was discharged from probation in 2008. To be candid my conviction was for having consensual sex with a teen girl. This has put a tremendous amount of stress on our relationship. how have you guys dealt with the waiting, she has taken a full-time job to keep her mind off it.

I've hired an Immigration Attorney with experience with the AWA Laws.

Here is what I plan to submit:

Letter showing SO counseling complete.

Letter from Police Officer stating that I was a level 1 (lowest risk) and a model registrant.

Letter from Court showing probation ended in 2008.

Report from Psychologist showing i'm not a risk to my fiancee.

State Police print out of criminal history, the 1996 arrest is my only arrest.

Police report from arrest.

Court documents from conviction.

Copy of court document showing rights have been restored.

Copy of early ballot from election, showing community involvement.

Document showing I volunteered to work election polling place, also for community involvement.

Character letters from Brother, friends, ex-girlfriends parents stating that I treated their Daughter in a respectful way for nearly 4 years, letter from my fiance stating I informed her of my conviction soon after meeting her.

My own letter stating i'm sorry for my conviction and that I've been working steady in the IT and have received my college degree since my conviction

Letter from my finacee stating she is aware and it won't affect our relationship.

I'd appreciate any input. USCIS seems to be approving more in the last year.

Thanks,

Eric

Hello all,

New to the forum and thought i'd share my story. I'm an AWA filer, and it was quite a shock getting the NOID. My conviction was 1996 and I was discharged from probation in 2008. To be candid my conviction was for having consensual sex with a teen girl. This has put a tremendous amount of stress on our relationship. how have you guys dealt with the waiting, she has taken a full-time job to keep her mind off it.

I've hired an Immigration Attorney with experience with the AWA Laws.

Here is what I plan to submit:

Letter showing SO counseling complete.

Letter from Police Officer stating that I was a level 1 (lowest risk) and a model registrant.

Letter from Court showing probation ended in 2008.

Report from Psychologist showing i'm not a risk to my fiancee.

State Police print out of criminal history, the 1996 arrest is my only arrest.

Police report from arrest.

Court documents from conviction.

Copy of court document showing rights have been restored.

Copy of early ballot from election, showing community involvement.

Document showing I volunteered to work election polling place, also for community involvement.

Character letters from Brother, friends, ex-girlfriends parents stating that I treated their Daughter in a respectful way for nearly 4 years, letter from my fiance stating I informed her of my conviction soon after meeting her.

My own letter stating i'm sorry for my conviction and that I've been working steady in the IT and have received my college degree since my conviction

Letter from my finacee stating she is aware and it won't affect our relationship.

I'd appreciate any input. USCIS seems to be approving more in the last year.

Thanks,

Eric

Don't forget letters from your parents and her parents, apparently this is a big deal. A letter from her also explaining that she knew about your conviction before you started dating, and a detialed letter from you explaining what happened and how you have changed since, get them notorized

Edited by Adam and Thet

07-24-2009 Received NOA1
08-05-2009 Touched
03-07-2012 Appeal Filed!

atckcgod5n.png

Timeline

Don't forget letters from your parents and her parents, apparently this is a big deal. A letter from her also explaining that she knew about your conviction before you started dating, and a detialed letter from you explaining what happened and how you have changed since, get them notorized

Thanks for you help and I hope you get approved soon. Finding this forum has really boosted my spirits; to see others in the same circumstance getting approved is reassuring. I hope everyone gets approved.

Timeline

glad to hear somebody got approved from AWA filers again!

as to our case, we submitted the NOID january 2010 along with all those documents that you guys have submitted but unfortunately we did not hear anything yet except notifications to wait for 60 days, 6 months etc. alternately. just today, my fiance (USC/petitioner)called USCIS and he was able to talk with a supervisor. he was told then that the I129F application he filed last march2008 was DENIED last MARCH so he asked them back why he did not receive any notice or writing if that's the case. then they said it wasn't stamped with DENIED yet and it's still under further investigation. they said they saw the RFE's and calls that he made and for them, it shows we're interested and pursuing the application...that is so confusing and frustrating. they send notices to wait for 30 days 60 days 6 months etc, obviously we were told to just wait everytime he call the uscis hotline. and yet, for them WE ARE STILL INTERESTED..of course, we are!!! would that mean that if we didn't call them since we were told in the letter to wait, then we're no longer interested??? what a twist!!

glad to hear somebody got approved from AWA filers again!

as to our case, we submitted the NOID january 2010 along with all those documents that you guys have submitted but unfortunately we did not hear anything yet except notifications to wait for 60 days, 6 months etc. alternately. just today, my fiance (USC/petitioner)called USCIS and he was able to talk with a supervisor. he was told then that the I129F application he filed last march2008 was DENIED last MARCH so he asked them back why he did not receive any notice or writing if that's the case. then they said it wasn't stamped with DENIED yet and it's still under further investigation. they said they saw the RFE's and calls that he made and for them, it shows we're interested and pursuing the application...that is so confusing and frustrating. they send notices to wait for 30 days 60 days 6 months etc, obviously we were told to just wait everytime he call the uscis hotline. and yet, for them WE ARE STILL INTERESTED..of course, we are!!! would that mean that if we didn't call them since we were told in the letter to wait, then we're no longer interested??? what a twist!!

Are you checking your case online? Maybe the agent you spoke with saw the request for evidence and assumed it was denied? Half the time they dont know whats going on anyways it seems. Each person you speak to will tell you different. If its been since 2008 you should contact your congressman. Or file a lawsuit

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard.do;jsessionid=acbjQiPRjnWBe7AqzaSXs

07-24-2009 Received NOA1
08-05-2009 Touched
03-07-2012 Appeal Filed!

atckcgod5n.png

Timeline

Are you checking your case online? Maybe the agent you spoke with saw the request for evidence and assumed it was denied? Half the time they dont know whats going on anyways it seems. Each person you speak to will tell you different. If its been since 2008 you should contact your congressman. Or file a lawsuit

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard.do;jsessionid=acbjQiPRjnWBe7AqzaSXs

we fall under AWA, so it's not a surprise waiting this long, we just dont understand what's their basis of keeping on delaying the application and what kind of investigation are they doing that they can't decide yet considering it's been there for 2 years...did biometrics, submitted the noid docs, made rfe's , numerous calls and emails/letters..ALSO, we were informed our application was transferred to vermont to speed up the processing last may 2010, and yet they said it was DENIED last march 2010. why would they trasfer said application if it's already denied before the transfer? we are happy seeing others approved ahead of us, but at the same time we dont understand also what's their basis of calculating the POSE NO RISK thing...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.