Single Status Update
Hello I am from Peru too, please I have a question, your fiancé paid 265$ for a fee for the interview, Please!! help me, my case said it is ready, then i opened the link below where it says is ready and the link told me I can program my appointment and then pay 265$.
Your fiace paid in the requirement 265$??
Hi Milyta - We paid the $265 when we scheduled the interview. The instructions from the embassy are very specific and state you must pay the visa fee prior to the interview. The $265 is the actual fee for the DS-160 Visa.
Here is a copy from the US Department of State which outlines the fees associated with the K Visa process:
- Filing an Alien Fiancé(e) Petition, Form I-129F: $535, effective 12/23/16.
- Nonimmigrant visa application processing fee, Form DS-160 (required for each K visa applicant): $265, as of 6/23/17.
- Medical examination (required for each K visa applicant; costs vary from post to post): S/.1050, as of 6/23/17.
- Other costs may include translation and photocopying charges, fees for getting the documents required for the visa application (such as passport, police certificates, birth certificates, etc.), and travel expenses to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate for an interview. Costs vary from country to country and case to case.
- Filing Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status: $1145 + $85 biometic fee, effective 12/23/16.
Hope this helps - good luck!
Thanks my friend, I have other question, I am scared. I programmed my interview for 07.07.17, and I paid the fee 265$, but I dont get the letter (pack 3) with the instruction. I am worry, because I got a email after I programmed this interview confirming me the date, but in this email says I need to present the letter Pack 3. I wrote to the limaiv, like you 3 days ago, but I dont have any answer. What I need to do??
I am scared that arrives my interview and i dont have this letter yet.
Finally, when is the pack 4?
Did you program your interview too?