Jump to content


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About tomcat

  • Rank
  • Member # 25609

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
  • ICQ

Profile Information

  • City
    Massachusetts ,Siaton ,Negros Oriental Philippines

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    Adjustment of Status (approved)
  • Place benefits filed at
    Local Office
  • Local Office
    Boston MA
  • Country

Immigration Timeline & Photos

Recent Profile Visitors

4,074 profile views
  1. You made some good points, and the reality there is no legal way to do this. Of course a visiting visa and apply permanent resident but not even sure that is an option or something I want to get involved with. thank you for the info !!
  2. That I was aware for a visitors visa but if she want to come as a permanent resident what visa would she apply for she the only surviving family member left and pretty much alone .
  3. Yea so it seems , so I guess it a visiting visa to start.
  4. I actually did research but confused what category visa for my wife a permanent resident to apply for her cousin to move here ?
  5. I looked back on-line at NVA fees and didn't see it either, but past process was simple just a check box on the application . I did review my checking account and since it close to a year they only post 6 months of transactions
  6. My stepson came on an IR2 Visa in February We reviewed his papers this weekend and found a letter that he had to pay for a USCIS IMMIGRANT FEE of 220.00 I honestly don't remember if I paid it and is there a link to check if I did? Thanks in advance