Jump to content


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Shummerv

  • Rank
  • Member # 245418

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • City
    Los Angeles
  • State

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    K-1 Visa
  • Place benefits filed at
    California Service Center
  • Local Office
    Los Angeles CA
  • Country

Immigration Timeline & Photos

Recent Profile Visitors

444 profile views
  1. Hello, My fiancé has two illegitimate children with her ex boyfriend.. The children have the fathers sur name but they were never married.. I don't think there will be any trouble getting the children's passports because we can prove they were never married.. The question is will the US Consulate or US immigration and customs require a letter from the father giving permission for the child to travel, in order to get the K2 visa and then not have any issues once it's time to actually enter the US?