Jump to content


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About foreverbluebird

  • Rank
  • Member # 245191

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    Removing Conditions (pending)
  • Place benefits filed at
    Vermont Service Center
  • Local Office
    Atlanta GA
  • Country

Profile Information

  • State

Recent Profile Visitors

263 profile views
  1. Hi, I'd like to chime in, because I had exactly the same situation. By the immigration rules, your fiancee's child can get his K-2 visa within a year from the date when your fiancee has received her K-1. So it would make it Feb 1, 2018 to be the deadline. If you are able to make it in time, you won't have to file another case. However, you will need to schedule an interview at the U.S. embassy in your fiancee's country, and she needs to be present there with her child with the packet of supporting documents which you used for your K-1 process, and a notarized letter from you stating that you are able to welcome her child in the U.S. and ready to provide full support (yes they do ask for this letter often, even though it's not on the list of the required documents). That's the easiest way to bring your fiancee's child to U.S. within a year, but be careful with dates, interview schedules get busy at times.