hi all, so my fiancee(petitioner) and i( beneficiary) are sending in our i129f and we just wanted you all(as possible as can) to review our package to make sure we are sending in the right stuff.
1) personal check of 340 $
2)form i129f( properly filled out and signed by my fiancee with attachment for Q14 and 34
3) G325a( petitioner and beneficiary)
4)G1145 e notification form
5) statement of meeting my fiance in person
6) intent to marry( petitioner and beneficiary) signed and dated
7) proof of meeting in person( visas to come see me, pictures of us together, pictures with family members and also pictures taken when we went to an orphanage to donate some items. we also included the letter of appreciation we received from the orphanage bearing our names. we also included receipts from places we visited like the kakum national park, museums and a guest house we passed a week over at.
8) proof of ongoing relationship( first page of the very first chat we had on the dating site we met( christian dating for free) we also included random snapshots of whatsapp chat from july 2014 till date, we also have included skype video call shots as well as facebook chat logs.
we also included videoshots of us talking to each other families on skype.
9) we have also included a list of things we have planned for our wedding.
please advice on this..thanks