I have filled the forms that the government have people filling for this DV case and all… (DS-230 & DSP-122). I have some doubts before sending my info:
1) Do I have to pay a fee for sending the documents to the Kentucky Consular Center?
2) The documents I have to send are: Forms DSP-122 & DS-230; 2 photographs (With the specifications, the printed page of the selection notification with its bar code and that’s it right? I put them on the envelope and send them to the direction they listed right?
3) In form DSP-122 it says “Using the enclosed self-adhesive return address label, immediately send this form along with Form DS-230 to:…” I’m understanding that this was supposed to be when they used to send the notification via regular mail and not online like they do now, am I right?
4) Is there any need for me to put my case number on the right upper corner of each of the forms? On the notification says that all documents to be send to KCC should have the case number and stuff. Does this apply too for the forms? Also… I can’t edit the pdf so one could think that there is no need for that.
5) I’m currently in college, I’m hoping to be graduated on November 2013 (or maybe February 2014) either way when asked for my level of education I’m answering “College, No Degree” is this right to answer? And also on form DS-230 I’m requested to write “from/to” on the education level item… Since I have not finished College should I go and just put “High School, Degree” or is it ok if I put “College, No degree” and on the “From/to” I type the estimated time of culmination?
6) In jobs section I should write the name in Spanish (the original language of the companies) of each company or should I translate them to English?
7) When is the due date for me to send the documents? (Considering mail in my country is not the best in the world)
8) Is there a visa code for my status?
I think that’s it for now… Thanks so much in advance!!