Here is the situation.
I married my wife in the Ukraine in June 2014 (Yes, last month!) At the time is was relatively safe to travel to Kiev (Kyiv) Ukraine. However, it is no longer the case. The threat of War is imminent. Obviously, this has me, my wife and step-daughter very scared that war will come. There is already a real threat that Russia will cut off the supply of natural gas which will leave them without heat in the cold months and severely limit the amount of power each household can consume.
Additionally, upon our marriage, her ex-husband (who isn't a nice person to begin with) decided that because she got married (to me), that he no longer has to support his daughter. So now she has no money to live on unless I support her--which I will, but I don't have endless funds and will put me in financial distress--but I will do whatever it takes!
If that wasn't enough, Her daughter was diagnosed with Pyelonephiritis (swelling of the kindeys due to a bacterial infection that is chronic and rare) The acute version of the disease is bad enough, but if she needs to be kept at moderate temperatures and monitored continually at the age of 5 and the next two years.
I only got the opportunity to be with my wife for a total of 5 days (1 day before the wedding and 3 days after). Originally, I had plans to visit in October (For my Wife's, Step-child's and Mother-in-law's birthdays (Yes, all in October--heaven help me :-)), but now it is too dangerous.
So my question is, is this enough for an approval for the expedited process. I have not yet submitted the I-130, but I have all supporting documents (translated birth certificates, marriage certificate, Passport photos, Divorce docs, G325A, etc.. ) and I have an appointment with the local USCIS field office to submit in person and request that it be expedited based on the above circumstances on Monday.
Also, I originally was going the K-3 route, but is it better to go the CR-1 route for the expedited process? Is there anything different for the I-130 stage of the process that I need to do for a CR-1?
Thanks in advance for your answers!