Good day everyone!
Gladly, we already got our NOA2 (with hard copy) on April 17. No news after that, but I guess it's ok.
If I understand it right, we just need to wait a package that will come to my home in Ukraine with instructions what to do. It will take few weeks to send it to embassy and around a week before they will send me this package 3, right? Well, it's ok.
Anyway, since as we got our NOA2 just in 2 weeks we haven't really had mych time to goo deep into all this post NOA2 paper work while waiting :/ So I need so me help, please.
1. His part
My fiance is coming to visit me in Ukraine for my birtday and can bring me all papers that I require for next steps instead of sending them. And if we're not missing anything he needs to bring:
- I-134 signed
- Statement(s) from the employer with position, all dates, salary marked there
- Document from bank with total amount deposited for the past year and curent balance
- Certified copy from court house of his divorce decree (it was made years ago, but was a photo copy or something... we didn't know if the copy he had will work, so had to call to court house named on that paper and request for new one)
- Copy of NOA2 (do I need one?)
- cover letter as it was in our petition
- letter of intent, but with fresh date
- the exact copy of package he sent at the very begining? Just I-129f or WHOLE thing with biography forms for both of us, work, letters
Do I miss something? Anything else HE needs to prepare?
2. My part
I already have a copy of all translated documents like
- divorce decree
- my birth certificate
- passport (because there are stamps with dates about being divorced, too)
All possible proofs are alredy made (chats, sms, skype, stamps, tickets and travel info ...)
But as long as I still don't have any mail from embassy, I'm not sure if I can prepare anything else.
- Can I make my police record?
Or should I wait for package? Some people say that police record paper expires in 30 days ... and I have no idea how long it takes to make it here. So just want to coordinate it a little if it's possible...
- Can/should I pay for visa?
As long as I already had B1-B2 visa,I have an old account on tha site where you need to make registration to be able to make an appointment for interview. And to be able to do that, one of the steps is inserting code from paid receipt in bank.
Should I do it now while I wait or I have to get package first?
Just want to do as much as I can while waiting and solve the rest in few days after getting package. medical takes here one day, will get results in a same day. The embassy shedule is pretty empty lately, closest available date is just 24 hours away already for a week (yeah, I was checking every day )) it moves, but stays in a same range), so it seems possible to do it fast =)