Guest Member

You are not logged in. Click here to register.

Registered members can access many other great features such as finding other local VJ members from their country!


South Korea US Immigration Portal

Showing South Korea Topics from Forum:

Pages: 1 2 3 Last   (Viewing page 1 of 307 )
arrowUSCIS field office
May 4, 2015, 2:06 am Last comment by bamorichardson

blank avatar

Read 142 Times
2 Replies

After concurrent AOS filing, if we move to another state served by a different filed office.  Is the processing or later interview going to be automatically switched to the new field office upon submitting my new address?  If you lovely members with your relevant experience could elaborate, thanks for sharing your knowledge :)

View Topic

arrowA mistake with I-130 Part C_qeustion14?
April 29, 2015, 5:38 pm Last comment by NancyNguyen

blank avatar

Read 144 Times
1 Replies

Hello community members,


I filed I-130 for my husband. His I-94 doesn't have an expire date, "D/S" instead.  While I was filling out the I-130 form, Part C_Qeustion14 on the form does not allow "D/S" to be entered, but only a date. so I left it blank. Then I sent out the I-130 petition along with other concurrent filing applications yesterday.  I read online that you could also handwrite for that on the form.  Is it a big problem for delaying the petition ?     

View Topic

arrowAOS interview paper work not ready, should I reschedule? - Interview 4/21
April 16, 2015, 3:08 pm Last comment by KayDeeCee

Read 216 Times
4 Replies



I am debating whether to reschedule my AOS interview.  I have read a lot of bad stories about getting delayed for a long time and even deportation.  I don't have a death or a family emergency which means that I do not have a valid reason to reschedule.  My wife and I will be able to make it to the appointment but there are a few documents that wont be ready in time for the interview.  Firstly, I do not meet the minimum income requirements but I do have a joint sponsor.  However, I wont be able to get the I-864 and the supporting forms from him in time for the interview next Tuesday due to unforseen circumstances.  The second thing is that I filed for an extension for my taxes so I dont have the tax forms for the current year.  I do however have my 2013 tax forms that meet the minimum income requirement.  Could I just use that in place? Please advise me on what I should do, kind of freaking out here.


Thank you

View Topic

arrowInterview Scheduled
March 31, 2015, 8:31 pm Last comment by NLR

blank avatar

Read 207 Times
1 Replies



So, we got a case complete date of March 16. Then they scheduled our interview for May 28 in Seoul!


Kind of far off. So, the papers arrive in Seoul. They were at least fast about sending the documents off to Seoul.


My wife(still in Korea for a year without me) calls the Embassy up and they change it to April 21!

I was shocked...but happy..


Anybody heard of this before? Experienced this?






View Topic

arrowOverstaying with Tourist visa
March 31, 2015, 3:27 pm Last comment by Boiler

blank avatar

Read 580 Times
18 Replies

HI, My grand son came to US 2009 Feb with tourist visa from S.Korea and overstayed till 2011 Aug.

He was 11 at that time and my other son tried to adapt him while he was staying. Unfortuanately, we had a bad lawyer who didn't file adoption process during that time.

My grandson ended up going back to Korea. It's been 5 year since my grandson left US. I would like to buy him a ticket for him to come and visit me. Would that be any issue at the custom if he come?

View Topic

Pages: 1 2 3 Last   (Viewing page 1 of 307 )

Recent Visa Approvals

blank avatar Josh & Cassie
IR-1/CR-1 Visa (2015-04-18)
Saul & In Hye
K1 Visa (2015-04-02)
Scott & Min Hye
IR-1/CR-1 Visa (2015-03-09)
blank avatar petitecherie & petitecherie
IR-1/CR-1 Visa (2015-03-03)
blank avatar Jared & Nary
K1 Visa (2015-02-03)

Upcoming Interviews

Newest South Korea Members

( view all )

Top Posting Members

#1 snz1802
#2 stephen + elisha
#3 kjandsh
#4 moonhunt
#5 hmm1
#6 hwang0926
#7 shannon65
#8 ckel11310
#9 i & b
#10 bob & kim

South Korea News