Hello Peru Filiers.
My K1 Visa Left the NVC and is "IN TRANSIT" as of today. I read all of the previous posts thank you NinyaMonkey and Gio and David. I have a few questions:
1. What information do you need to pay the $265 fee at ScotiaBank? Just the LMA Case Number? Or do you need to have a copy of the the Instruction Letter from the Embassy? Do I need to show the completed DS 160 form?
2. Can my fiancee' start collecting the 3 Police and National Records needed for the interview now or wait until closer to the Interview?
3. The sample Embassy Letter states that it is $265 paid at Scotia Bank PER PERSON. If i am also applying for a K2 Visa for my Fiancee's daughter does that mean I need to pay 2 x $265.00?
4. I know for the K2 I also need to get a medical examination for her daughter, but do I have to get the police records and national records for the daughter as well?
5. And does my fiancee's daughter who is 9 years old need to be at the interview at the embassy as well?
6. Does the embassy ask the minor children questions?
7. How many total Passport photos are needed? I know I need 2 for the interview but how many for the medical appointment?
Thanks for all your help VJers!!!!!