I am finishing up my I-130 petition packet to post out today. Could you guys please just cast a eye over my cover letter, which details what I have in my package and let me know if I have enough evidence and everything look good.
I am filling outside of the USA, my husband and I both reside in New Zealand which unfortunately doesn't offer DCF.
P.O. Box 804625
Chicago, IL 60680-4107
Subject: I-130 Petition for spouse:
I, , a citizen of the United States, would like to file a petition I-130 for my spouse, .
Please find enclosed the required and supporting documents, presented in the following order:
1. Personal check in the amount of $535 for I-130 filing fee.
2. Completed and signed form G-1145.
3. Two (2) passport style photos of petitioner.
4. Two (2) passport style photos of beneficiary.
5. Completed and signed form I-130, petition for spouse.
6. Completed and signed from I-130a, Supplemental Information for Spouse Beneficiary.
7. Copy of petitioner s birth certificate to establish citizenship.
8. Copy of our marriage certificate.
9. Evidence of bona fide marriage:
a) Copy of current rental agreement
b) Copy of Mortgage agreement
c) Statements from both joint bank accounts: USAA and New Zealand Credit Union
d) Copy of shared Health Insurance: Southern Cross Health Society New Zealand
e) Copy of 2014, 2015, 2016 joint tax returns
f) Photographs with families
Copies of the documents submitted are photocopies of unaltered documents and I understand that I or my wife may be required to submit or present original documents to an immigration or consular officer a later date.
I kindly request you to process the above petition and to provide the receipt notice as soon as possible. If you have any questions or concerns on the above matter, please do not hesitate to contact me at the address below.