Guest Member

You are not logged in. Click here to register.

Registered members can access many other great features such as finding other local VJ members from their country!


New Zealand US Immigration Portal

Showing New Zealand Topics from Forum:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Last   (Viewing page 3 of 203 )
arrowNew Zealand needing visa
October 30, 2014, 7:07 am Last comment by Jawaree

blank avatar

Read 376 Times
13 Replies

Hey guys

I am a New Zealand citizen and am currently living in New Zealand also. My current occupation is a slickline operator in the oil and gas industry I have done this job for 2 years and my previous job was a water service technician for 5 years. I am 24 years of age and am wanting to move to California for a year or two and maybe stay there full time if I decide to. The question I have is what type of visa would I need I do not have a diploma of any sort but as a slickline operator in the oil and gas it is a job that not everyone can do so hopefully I wouldn't need the unskilled visa? Also on average what is the time limit from when you apply for a visa to getting it accepted roughly?

Any tips here would help guys I'm pretty new into researching about this I just returned for a 3 week vacation in California and feel in love with the place and want to move there for a year or more thanks in advance

View Topic

arrowimmigrant interview
October 29, 2014, 10:33 pm Last comment by nurse2us

blank avatar

Read 198 Times
0 Replies

Hello everyone!

We just got a case complete today, i tried to call Auckland embassy to inquire the estimated interview date for immigrants but they said that the computer system is down at the moment si he couldnt give me an answer.

Anyone of you who had an interview recently and how long did you wait for your interview from yourcase complete date?


View Topic

arrowcase recevied by NVC
October 29, 2014, 7:20 pm Last comment by Ryan H

blank avatar

Read 238 Times
5 Replies

hi vj members
i just call NVC today and they recevied my case today
but they haven't give me any case number
now how will it take ???


View Topic

arrowretirement income (split topic)
October 29, 2014, 1:04 am Last comment by Ryan H

Read 36 Times
1 Replies




Can retirement fund be classes as an asset when filling out the affidavit of support form?


View Topic

October 24, 2014, 11:51 pm Last comment by ChEd

Read 191 Times
3 Replies

Our case was shipped from NVC to NZ US embassy October 21st I have decided to do some reading on here of what the embassy requires I have read that I have to send in mine and my fiances original copies of our divorces, the confusion is why do they need them when they were sent with our I-29F petition and the information will be sent to them with our approved petition

View Topic

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Last   (Viewing page 3 of 203 )

Recent Visa Approvals

blank avatar Britny & Sam
K1 Visa (2014-11-20)
R. & G.
K1 Visa (2014-11-06)
blank avatar P & C
K1 Visa (2014-10-30)
blank avatar Jaime & Ryan
K1 Visa (2014-10-07)
IR-1/CR-1 Visa (2014-09-16)

Upcoming Interviews

blank avatar Thomas & Jade
K1 Visa (2014-12-02)

Newest New Zealand Members

( view all )

Top Posting Members

#1 kimandruss
#2 cdneh
#3 andie
#4 kim&james
#5 kiwiana
#6 that_girl
#7 ed+cindy
#8 mdunlap24
#9 sadie33138
#10 kelzm

New Zealand News