Ok, so I need a sanity check over all of the documents for my CR-1 Interview in Auckland, New Zealand.
Please tell me if I'm missing anything super-critical?
In my "Interview" folder I have:
1) Appointment Letter
2) Passport (Original & Married name passports - original has my entry/exit stamps from USA on VWP)
3) Marriage Cert (Original)
4) New pay slips and tax information for my husband and my joint sponsor (changed employer) for AOS
5) My resume & proof of liquid assets (proof I can support myself over there as well)
6) Letter from my life insurance provider showing husband and my mother as 50/50 beneficiaries (Bona-Fide relationship)
7) Photos of our wedding (not annotated, but I can name everybody who was at our wedding if asked to point them out) (Bona-Fide relationship - that it wasn't a "secret" wedding)
8) 6 months of Skype logs from early in our relationship (Bona-Fide relationship).
9) Screenshots of phone & iPad FaceTime logs showing our video calls and phone calls since August 2014 (Bona-Fide relationship)
10) Chat logs from Google Hangouts (just shows the date of the conversation and how many messages were exchanged, not the content) in 2013 (Bona-Fide relationship)
11) Emails to/from hubby's family (his mum and dad) (Bona-Fide relationship - again, that I have a good relationship with his family, and it's not a "secret marriage")
12) X-Ray CD (I'm told they won't need it though) (Medical)
13) Tickets & Receipts for activities we did when I visited (Bona-Fide relationship)
14) Receipt for my wedding dress and hubby's wedding ring showing that we only bought that stuff AFTER we got the marriage license (I'm trying to show that we married on impulse - wasn't pre-planned when I visited, as I was only on VWP) (Bona-Fide relationship).
15) 4 extra passport photos just in case
16) Tracked courier bag - A4 size
I called the Consulate and they advised they have:
1) Original birth certificate
2) Original Police Clearance form
3) All AOS information
4) Original Marriage Cert (we were issued 4 by the courthouse when we married for some reason)
I'm worried about not having enough consistent evidence - we changed communication forms throughout our relationship a LOT (various apps, various phones, etc) and a lot of the records got lost during that process.