I kindly request members here to review the evidence that my wife and I are compiling to submit along with the I-751 application.
Evidence we have and intend to submit:
1. Pictures as a couple and pictures with immediate and extended family members and friends.
2. Married filing joint tax transcripts from the IRS for the last 2 years since we got married.
3. Hotel receipts of our last 2 anniversaries since we got married.
4. Utility bills – although we’ve only been getting these in both our names for the last 6 months.
5. Joint car insurance.
6. Joint bank accounts and credit cards.
7. I am on my wife’s medical insurance.
8. Medicals bills from my surgery covered by my wife’s insurance.
Evidence that I am planning to compile and submit:
9. I underwent surgery last year and it took 3 months for my complete and full recovery. During this time it was my wife who apart from taking care of me ensured that I was taken to the hospital regularly for dressing change. My wife works as a nurse manager which involves working lengthy and erratic hours. Several times she had to finish working a night shift, come home and take me to the hospital, wait for a couple of hours there and shoot back to work. Nurses at the hospital felt a lot of empathy for my wife and soon became good friends of us. I am wondering if I can submit affidavits from the nurses evidencing our relationship.
10. Affidavits from in laws, family, friends, work colleagues etc.,
Lack of evidence that worries me:
11. My wife bought our home even before we got married and we could not add my name to the house as the cost of refinancing the home became very prohibitive.
12. Utility bills did not have our joint names till recently – about 5-6 months ago.
My conditional green card expires on 23rd December 2015. I am firmly shooting to send in I-751 before October month end. But out of curiosity – when would be the last valid date that I could send out the application given my green card expiry date mentioned above.
Please kindly review the above and suggest any other evidence that I might have missed mentioning above which a normal couple should have. Any other ideas are welcome.