I haven't posted on here for a while. At the end of October I'm gonna be able to apply to remove the conditions from my green card. It's early still, but like everything
throughout my immigration process I like to be over prepared.
I've been getting evidence of my relationship together and just wanted to see what you guys think of my list of evidence.
1) Shared utility bills (power & cable)
2) Letters/ Notices addressed to both of us from the bank
3) Christmas/Other cards from family/friends with both of our names on them (including envelopes with our names/address)
4) Pictures of us together, including pictures that have friends/family in them
5) Joint tax returns for 2014/2015
6) 2 affidavits from friends confirming we're in a legitimate relationship
Do you guys think this is enough?
my cellphone bill has our address but only my name on it, should i bother including that?
should i include a document showing that my husband is covered on my car insurance?
we're planning on booking a cabin in the woods for our wedding anniversary next month, so i'm sure i will include any documents from that
thank you guys in advance, i appreciate any help/advice!