Im under the conditional of stay, 2 years greencard, currently pregnant, cant get health insurance that will cover my current condition, Im planning to apply for a MEDICAID, my question is, do you think it will affect on my ROC application? thank you!
I have a rather specific case and wanted to see if anyone had any experience with this.
I have been living in Hong Kong for the past four years on tourist visas. I have not once overstayed my tourist visa so I am in good standing with HK. I rented a room from a friend for 3.5 years and six months ago I personally rented an apartment for myself and now wife.
The entire time I have never given up my residence in Florida where I lived for 4 yours before coming to HK. Upon leaving I changed my address to my parents address who are also in Florida. I have paid my taxes, maintained my bank accounts and credit cards in the USA, paid my student loans, have kept my salary based, internet job in the USA and have a current Florida drivers license. I simple live here cause my job allows me the freedom.
From my understanding this is no different then me having a second home. My domicile is my Florida address, while my current address is in HK. So on form I-130 I was going to list our current address in HK. On the G-325a form where it asks applicants residence I was going to list my domicile in Florida. Does this make sense?
Also it asks for intended address in USA. I do not know what it is yet. We will move to Seattle together when we return after she receives her visa. Should I simple list my Florida address and change it after we get to the USA?
I applied for immigration based on marriage to a US citizen, filing both I-130 and I-485. We had one interview with the USCIC. The officer gave us letters of intent to deny and an appointment a month later (on May 17th). Pending one missing form, which we have to take with us to this next interview on May 17th, he told us that the I-130 would be approved. The I-485 will have problems because of a past J1 visa 212e (which was erroneous but I still have to file for DOS review and then reapply).
I left the USA on April 9th without advance parole to attend to some personal urgent matter in India. Because of the urgency I did not apply for advance parole.
Just before leaving for the trip I realized the I-94 had been taken by the USCIS officer. I have a photocopy in my files.
Reading some of the online forums I understand that if I leave the country then the adjustment of status application is considered abandoned.
Should I postpone my ticket and apply for parole from here? Can I apply for parole after leaving the USA?
If I am not allowed back in- or if I do not go back now - can only my husband go to the May 17th interview to get our I-130?
Thanks for any advice to help sort out this situation.
Just want to know how long does a k1 application will it takes??? We receive our noa1 last feb. 25, 2013. Our friend said we should follow up our apllication every now and then so it wont be filed up with other applications and be forgotten... Is that true???