Hey you guys!
So I am FINALLY able to mail this stuff!
After our K-1 application got approved in September, I submitted the DS-160, and have paid the necessary fees.
Getting the most up-to-date police certificates and having them translated along with my birth certificate was what kept me up so far, but I finally got all the necessary documents.
I just have a few more questions:
1) We have a co-sponsor for form I-134. She filled out the same form as my US fiance and has provided supporting evidence. Do we need to include a note or cover letter of some sorts saying that she is the co-sponsor? Do they need an ID from her or are the documents which prove her financial status enough?
2) Our co-sponsor has provided pay stubs up until the end of October, but only bank statements until the end of September.
Also, there is one pay stub missing from the second week of October in my fiance's supporting documents that he's not able to find. Would that be a problem?
3) The "Immigrant/Fiance(e) & K Visa Application Checklist" tells us that we only need to include one photo for each applicant. So just one photo for me, right? I've seen information that it should be two photos somewhere else. Which is it?
4) Finally, I have had my fiance send me his Letter of Intent with just his signature. The checklist says nothing about mailing it along with the rest of the documents but USCIS sometimes leaves out information. Should I send it along and is it right to have a Letter of Intent with just his signature or should we both send separate ones again?
5) In preparation for the interview, the Checklist (which is specific to the Frankfurt consulate) says to only bring the visa fee (doesn't apply to me since I've already paid it) and my current valid passport to the interview. Is this really all?! I've heard of people having to bring tons of stuff - whole binders in fact. More relationship proof, etc. Does anyone know what the deal is with that?
As always, thank you all SO much for all of your help and input!