Guest Member

You are not logged in. Click here to register.

Registered members can access many other great features such as finding other local VJ members from their country!


France US Immigration Portal

Showing France Topics from Forum:

Pages: 1 2 3 Last   (Viewing page 1 of 626 )
arrowI-134 co-sponsor question
June 30, 2015, 4:14 pm Last comment by kikibozu

Read 83 Times
0 Replies

A family member who owns a company will be co-sponsoring me. For questions 9 and 10 (previous affidavits of support and previous visa petitions), he told me he has not personally sponsored or submitted a visa petition for anyone, but he has done so for employees on a work visa under the name of his company, so he's not sure what to say. Should he list the employees his company brought in on a work visa, or just say "none" since he has not personally sponsored or submitted a visa petition for anyone?


Thanks in advance for any help. Much appreciated!

View Topic

arrowCan someone explain to me the process of CEAC Updates?
June 30, 2015, 2:01 pm Last comment by AlgeriaParis

blank avatar

Read 241 Times
5 Replies

We had our interview at the Paris Consulate, and they explained the technical problems that were going on. But they also said, "Congratulations, you will have your visa within ten days".


On the 26th June, our case status creation date was changed from April until 26th June. We got this message:



"Your case is open and ready for your interview, fingerprints, and required documents. If you have already had your interview, please check your status after two business days. If no interview was required, please check back in two business days for the status of your application."
It's been two business days, and we have nothing. Our last update was 29 July. I'm particularly worried about the aspect of extended Administrative Processing, because my fiance is Algerian and interviewed at the Paris Consulate.
Can someone tell me:
1. Why did they change the case creation date?
2. Is it normal to be in "Ready" this long?

Thank you so much.



View Topic

arrowQuestions for French beneficiaries
June 26, 2015, 10:14 am Last comment by ClaudiaxFF

Read 122 Times
4 Replies

J'ai lu des reviews d'entretiens en France pour le K1 sur Internet et j'ai remarqué des blogs pas vieux (entretiens qui ont eu lieu il y a moins d'un an) où les éléments suivants sont mentionnés :


- le DS-260 : j'ai uniquement rempli le DS 160, aurais-je manqué quelque chose ?

- les lettres d'intentions de mariage : certaines personnes mentionnaient avoir emmené leurs lettres d'intent to marry à l'entretien. Doit-on toujours les présenter à l'ambassade ou non ?

- les diplômes, la JAPD : vraiment ?


Sinon, question :


Doit-on emmener les originaux (tax returns, W2, etc.) ?


La "lettre de convocation" qu'on doit emmener, c'est quoi ?


Merci !  :joy:

View Topic

arrowAos Fee
June 25, 2015, 1:21 pm Last comment by Pitaya

Read 106 Times
2 Replies

Is the AOS fee still 1070.00 if I am adjusting from a K1? The website that shows the fees is not working for me. Thank you!

View Topic

arrowMy wife (US Citizen) will be abroad for around 2 years while I have to file for ROC
June 24, 2015, 8:48 pm Last comment by tuckin14

blank avatar

Read 774 Times
15 Replies

Hey guys,

I'm a CGC Holder, issued through a K-1 visa. My wife (US Citizen) is goind to leave the US for something like 2 yearsor 3 to attend a master's degree in Europe and have some work experience abroad, around europe and/or the middle east in hotels. And obviously, we are planing to fill out the ROC jointly (while she is abroad) because we can't get divorced for this story... Do you have any advices in case of an interview is scheduled ? We are not sure how things will be going for her there, if she can take a few days to come back for the interview or not...

Thank's !!

View Topic

Pages: 1 2 3 Last   (Viewing page 1 of 626 )

Recent Visa Approvals

blank avatar B & C
K1 Visa (2015-06-25)
blank avatar Melinda & Said
K1 Visa (2015-06-25)
blank avatar Cody & Laura
IR-1/CR-1 Visa (2015-06-18)
blank avatar Tiffany & Herve
IR-1/CR-1 Visa (2015-06-04)
blank avatar Laurent & Laurent
EB-1 Visa (2015-06-03)

Upcoming Interviews

Chantelle & Benjamin
K1 Visa (2015-07-08)
blank avatar Heather & Dorothee
K3 Visa (2015-07-22)
Chris & Demi
K1 Visa (2015-07-28)
Kiana & Emmanuel
K1 Visa (2015-08-13)

Newest France Members

( view all )

Top Posting Members

#1 didopage
#2 laure&colin
#3 rosamystica7
#4 cécy
#5 cecile and bryan
#6 happy chic
#7 luciddreamer
#8 easternde
#9 kenza
#10 bostonparis

France News