Here is a checklist (a mini guide?) for Employment Authorization and Advance Parole combo card renewal. We are adjusting our status from a k-1 visa and pending AOS approval. Filing fee is free ($0) :joy: if your original EAD and AP combo card was requested at the same time as the adjustment of status (I-485). If your history is similar to ours, your eligibility category is (C)(9) and you apply to the Chicago Lockbox (of course with the requisite confirmations/tracking). You must apply for renewal no more than 120 days prior to the expiration of your combo card.
This is what we are including in our renewal application, and you should probably include similar documents (don't forget to make a copy of it all, just in case):
1. A cover sheet with package contents
2. I-765 renewal paperwork
3. I-131 renewal paperwork
4. Color copy of current EAD/AP combo card, front and back
5. Color copy of SS card
6. Copy of marriage certificate
7. Two passport photos
8. Copy of potential interview waiver notice (if applicable)
9. Copy of address update confirmation (if applicable)
10. Copy of I797C NOA - Adjustment of Status
11. Copy of I797C NOA - AP
12. Copy of I797C NOA - EAD
13. Copy of the "Save This Notice and Tear-Off" (containing bar codes) that came with original EAD/AP combo card
14. Most recent I-94 copy
15. Short, 1-paragraph narrative explaining why the EAD/AP combo card renewal is requested
Some of this might be overkill (i.e.: marriage certificate copy, ss card copy, etc.), but better safe than sorry. If anything is incorrect or missing here, please let me know so I can edit.
Good luck, friends.