So, CEAC says "Ready," and my fiancee has filled out her DS-160 and gathered most of the documents listed on the Packet 3 checklist for Montreal. The only things she has left to receive are the "long form" birth certificate (which she will receive in a week), and her Police Certificate, which for some reason won't be ready until July 12 (apparently her RCMP detachment is slow).
The Packet 3 checklist says not to submit it until she actually has all the required documents in hand, but I don't think it really matters because for the K-1 visa you get to select your own interview date, and she'll have the documents well before then. My fiancee is really scared that she will mess things up if she sends Packet 3 back now because she doesn't have all the documents in hand yet. I don't want her to wait until July 12 because that will only push back the interview date farther than it already is going to be.
So... Canada people... is this a problem, or can my fiancee safely send Packet 3 back now, and wait for her Police Certificate and Birth Certificate later?
(Mods, if this belongs somewhere else, please help let me know where it should go).