Pineapple

Taiwan can apply for a Police Record Clearance

25 posts in this topic

Hello Sis!

Yes i sent photocopied of my renewed passport, biological page (first page) and also photocopy of my ARC (Alien Resident Cert.) in Taiwan plus then the application form and processing fee.

No need to submit your old passport and visa, coz in the police certificate, your new passport number will be written not the old one. I asked the lady officer before and she told me no need to include the old passport.

Hello Good morning Joe Maria !

All i can say is your such a real person willing to help your co filipina i really appriciate it so much your such a good Samaritan person keep it i keep gurl , i count on you for that ,Yes i do i'm going to do it your wonderful advise, GOD BLESS ALWAYS...see yahhh

God speed you and your family

Pineapple

K-I

129-F VSC 05/31/07

NO1  06/4/07

NO2  11/ 5/07

Interview  01/ 4/08

Visa Recieve  01/11/08

POE DI to ROC 01/15/08

AOS

Packet sent IL. 04/11/09

Bio. Appoint. 05/ 12/08

Card Production 7/17/08

Green Card recieve 07/ 24/08

REMOVING OF CONDITION

Sent packet VSC 4/19/10

NOA Recieve 5/01/10

Biometric 05/28/10

Card production 7/1/10

10 years greencard 7/12/10

N-400 Time Line June 2011

Your welcome Sistah!

We are like one big family here...

Just remember that your VJ family is always here for help.

Goodluck and Im sure you gonna make it too... :dance::dance::dance:

maria (F)

NATURALIZATION TIMELINE

May 16, 2011~ mailed N-400

May 20, 2011~ received NOA1

May 31, 2011~ Biometrics letter received sked June 1st

June 01,2011~ Biometrics appt. DONE!

June 23, 2011~ email notification scheduled for Testing and Interview

June 27, 2011~ received interview letter by mail

Aug 01, 2011~ interview at Atlanta GA, PASSED!

Aug 05, 2011~ Oath taking at 1pm

ROC TIMELINE

Nov. 30, 2009~mailed I-751 (VSC)

Dec. 03, 2009~Extension letter and NOA1 received

Jan. 04, 2010~ Biometrics at Metairie, LA

March 10, 2010~ approved!

March 13, 2010~ approval notice sent

March 15, 2010~ received approval letter and GC in mail!

• 1 month later...
Hello Sis!

Yes i sent photocopied of my renewed passport, biological page (first page) and also photocopy of my ARC (Alien Resident Cert.) in Taiwan plus then the application form and processing fee.

No need to submit your old passport and visa, coz in the police certificate, your new passport number will be written not the old one. I asked the lady officer before and she told me no need to include the old passport.

Hello Joe Maria Good morning!

I recieve my Police Clearance today i follow all your advise. What i did i just send in a regular process time which is i mailed last october 15,2007 and i recieve a notice come from the CPO PHILPOST Pasay today november 13,2007.I just include my exact cash amount requirement for applying a police certificate. I'll just put on my registered envelope mail $11 together with my return addrres and i pay the regular charge in the post office total cost 232 pesos together with the International coupon worth 50 peso since i'm not yet in a rush time since i dont have yet my interview now i just get prepared everything before the judgement day ..thank you so much sis i count on you ..

God Bless Your Life Now ,

Pineapple

K-I

129-F VSC 05/31/07

NO1  06/4/07

NO2  11/ 5/07

Interview  01/ 4/08

Visa Recieve  01/11/08

POE DI to ROC 01/15/08

AOS

Packet sent IL. 04/11/09

Bio. Appoint. 05/ 12/08

Card Production 7/17/08

REMOVING OF CONDITION

Sent packet VSC 4/19/10

NOA Recieve 5/01/10

Biometric 05/28/10

Card production 7/1/10

Hello Sis!

I recieve my Police Clearance today i follow all your advise. What i did i just send in a regular process time which is i mailed last october 15,2007 and i recieve a notice come from the CPO PHILPOST Pasay today november 13,2007.I just include my exact cash amount requirement for applying a police certificate. I'll just put on my registered envelope mail $11 together with my return addrres and i pay the regular charge in the post office total cost 232 pesos together with the International coupon worth 50 peso since i'm not yet in a rush time since i dont have yet my interview now i just get prepared everything before the judgement day ..thank you so much sis i count on you ..

Pineapple

Im so glad Sis that u got your police clearance in taiwan now...nothing to worry now right?! Just get documents needed for your interview, better to do it early. I just got my greencard last friday so we're celebrating for it, lol! Now we are off for immigration for about 2 years. Goodluck and God Bless you too!

NATURALIZATION TIMELINE

ROC TIMELINE

Hello Sis!

Pineapple

Im so glad Sis that u got your police clearance in taiwan now...nothing to worry now right?! Just get documents needed for your interview, better to do it early. I just got my greencard last friday so we're celebrating for it, lol! Now we are off for immigration for about 2 years. Goodluck and God Bless you too!

Joe and Maria hi there!

I'm so happy for you best wishes for both of you and finally you got your green card...

God bless you

Pineapple

K-I

129-F VSC 05/31/07

NO1  06/4/07

NO2  11/ 5/07

Interview  01/ 4/08

Visa Recieve  01/11/08

POE DI to ROC 01/15/08

AOS

Packet sent IL. 04/11/09

Bio. Appoint. 05/ 12/08

Card Production 7/17/08

REMOVING OF CONDITION

Sent packet VSC 4/19/10

NOA Recieve 5/01/10

Biometric 05/28/10

Card production 7/1/10

Salamat Sis!

My prayers are with you...goodluck!

Keep in touch...

NATURALIZATION TIMELINE

ROC TIMELINE

• 11 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi guys! i got police clearance from taiwan last march coz i worked their for 5 years total...police clearance is already 7 months old now will it still be ok to bring this during my interview? i'm on k-1 visa i havent called for appointment yet...i would gladly appreciate for reply soon...thanks

• 1 year later...

Sorry to jump in here, but my fiance and I are try to get her cert. She has the app filled out and a copy of her passport. My question is if the ARC is definitely needed? she's not lived in Taiwan since 2007 and has since lost her ARC. She's worried that the ARC is a neccessity and that she may need to get an affadavit of loss before submitting the app and fee. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 7 years later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.