Pineapple

Taiwan can apply for a Police Record Clearance

25 posts in this topic

Hello Fellow Vj ,

Good day to everybody can i asked some question to you guys . Did anybody of you here has done send your application form and filled up of Police Clearance to Taiwan, and how did you send it together with the cash because they mention in there application form . $ 11 U.S dollar for each copy (CASH ONLY), Plus money covering ordinary mail postage to the return address.

I'm just confused a little bet because i been in the POST OFFICE today and ALSO I INQUIRE LBC.But they said they are not accepting any cash to the invelope and the post office I ASKED WHAT IS THE POSSIBLE WAY TO SEND the only way is trap cash send it to the bank or by cash check . But in the application they highligted CASH ONLY ?

Guys i need your idea were i could send and how and what is the best private courier i used i want to make it sure that the application form of the police clearance that i send they recieve it safe together with the cash payment of the police clearance. Because I'm expecting that they are going to send me back with the police clearance already....

your ideas is highly appreciated,

Pineapple

K-I

129-F VSC 05/31/07

NO1  06/4/07

NO2  11/ 5/07

Interview  01/ 4/08

Visa Recieve  01/11/08

POE DI to ROC 01/15/08

AOS

Packet sent IL. 04/11/09

Bio. Appoint. 05/ 12/08

Card Production 7/17/08

Green Card recieve 07/ 24/08

REMOVING OF CONDITION

Sent packet VSC 4/19/10

NOA Recieve 5/01/10

Biometric 05/28/10

Card production 7/1/10

10 years greencard 7/12/10

N-400 Time Line June 2011

I included the processing fee ($15) and my application form via registered mail. I was quite worried abt the money coz you're right they only accept cash payment but I got my clearance after 3 days they received my application. I paid $15 for express mail instead of $11 which is the regular fee. Try to call this number Sis for follow up: +8862 23818341...goodluck!

NATURALIZATION TIMELINE

May 16, 2011~ mailed N-400

May 20, 2011~ received NOA1

May 31, 2011~ Biometrics letter received sked June 1st

June 01,2011~ Biometrics appt. DONE!

June 23, 2011~ email notification scheduled for Testing and Interview

June 27, 2011~ received interview letter by mail

Aug 01, 2011~ interview at Atlanta GA, PASSED!

Aug 05, 2011~ Oath taking at 1pm

ROC TIMELINE

Nov. 30, 2009~mailed I-751 (VSC)

Dec. 03, 2009~Extension letter and NOA1 received

Jan. 04, 2010~ Biometrics at Metairie, LA

March 10, 2010~ approved!

March 13, 2010~ approval notice sent

March 15, 2010~ received approval letter and GC in mail!

I included the processing fee ($15) and my application form via registered mail. I was quite worried abt the money coz you're right they only accept cash payment but I got my clearance after 3 days they received my application. I paid $15 for express mail instead of $11 which is the regular fee. Try to call this number Sis for follow up: +8862 23818341...goodluck!

Hello Sis joe maria!

Thank you so much for your immidiate reply of my questions asking about this matter . Actually i just got a Police Clearance Application todayand i review the form it makes me think how could i do it sending cash to the Taiwan ? But before i'm going to send it to Taiwan i want to make it sure that i'm doing right ? But they advise me to send it to the main post office in Lawton might be your advise is gonna work . Its a matter of fact I did i asked some advise and talk to the post master in the post office branch here in Pasay what is the best thing to do if i could send it to via registered mail the post master she told me we can accept your documents but we cannot accept your cash , they gonna accept the money but they gonna used there post office checks to keep the money safe . And she advise me also to try in there main post office if it is ok! And she advise me to buy also an International Reply coupon ( which is return stamp )to my envelop return address .

It was good news from you that the police clearance it takes only 3 days and you recieve it that was good great ! I was thought it takes 2-3 months also like any other country i been working!

I'm appriciated your immiadete response,

Pineapple

K-I

129-F VSC 05/31/07

NO1  06/4/07

NO2  11/ 5/07

Interview  01/ 4/08

Visa Recieve  01/11/08

POE DI to ROC 01/15/08

AOS

Packet sent IL. 04/11/09

Bio. Appoint. 05/ 12/08

Card Production 7/17/08

REMOVING OF CONDITION

Sent packet VSC 4/19/10

NOA Recieve 5/01/10

Biometric 05/28/10

Card production 7/1/10

Hi my baby will have to get this to. Do you all have a add for this and how soon should she try to get it i just filed on the 5th of oct.

Probably in 2 weeks time she will received it.

I added $4 dollars on its processing fee for the express mail after a week of sending it to them, i got my police clearance in hand.

Oh and what the total cost including register mail for this in U.S dollars thanks.

Ops im sorry i forgot how much i paid for it, im not sure if it's less P100 pesos or $2 for sending it to Taiwan. Before i send my application form I called first the Foreign Affairs Division in taiwan to inquire and she told me that it takes 3 days to process upon receiving the form and if i want it to send to me immediately, i will pay an extra 4 dollars for express mail...all in all i think i spent $17 dollars, try to call this number: +8862 23818341.

NATURALIZATION TIMELINE

ROC TIMELINE

Hello Sis joe maria!

Thank you so much for your immidiate reply of my questions asking about this matter . Actually i just got a Police Clearance Application todayand i review the form it makes me think how could i do it sending cash to the Taiwan ? But before i'm going to send it to Taiwan i want to make it sure that i'm doing right ? But they advise me to send it to the main post office in Lawton might be your advise is gonna work . Its a matter of fact I did i asked some advise and talk to the post master in the post office branch here in Pasay what is the best thing to do if i could send it to via registered mail the post master she told me we can accept your documents but we cannot accept your cash , they gonna accept the money but they gonna used there post office checks to keep the money safe . And she advise me also to try in there main post office if it is ok! And she advise me to buy also an International Reply coupon ( which is return stamp )to my envelop return address .

It was good news from you that the police clearance it takes only 3 days and you recieve it that was good great ! I was thought it takes 2-3 months also like any other country i been working!

Pineapple

Yes sis you have to go to the PHILPOST to send it and ask for that international stamp. Im not sure how much it cost , sorry i forgot! so better prepare P200 pesos for it when u got to the post office.

If u want to get it asap u can pay additional $4 dollars in the processing fee instead of $11 and check the box for express mail in the application form. In a week u got your police clearance both in English and Chinese translation., their regular processing time is 2 weeks so dont worry it is easy to obtain police clearance in taiwan...goodluck! if u have other question/s feel free to ask...

NATURALIZATION TIMELINE

ROC TIMELINE

Hello Sis joe maria!

Pineapple

Yes sis you have to go to the PHILPOST to send it and ask for that international stamp. Im not sure how much it cost , sorry i forgot! so better prepare P200 pesos for it when u got to the post office.

If u want to get it asap u can pay additional $4 dollars in the processing fee instead of $11 and check the box for express mail in the application form. In a week u got your police clearance both in English and Chinese translation., their regular processing time is 2 weeks so dont worry it is easy to obtain police clearance in taiwan...goodluck! if u have other question/s feel free to ask...

By the way sis, just include your cash payment, international stamp, and your application form in an envelope. Dont tell them that u will include cash coz taiwan officer will not accept post office checks, ok?! anyways this what i did and it worked.

NATURALIZATION TIMELINE

ROC TIMELINE

Thanks i will do that.

your welcome...my pleasure to help!

NATURALIZATION TIMELINE

ROC TIMELINE

Hi my baby will have to get this to. Do you all have a add for this and how soon should she try to get it i just filed on the 5th of oct.Before they are in PACIFIC STAR BUILDING ,They just transfer this May in
TAIPEI ECONAMIC AND CULTURAL OFFICE 41th flr. RCBC TOWER BLDG. SEN. GIL J.PUYAT AVE.CORNER MAKATI .The application is available only in the ground flr. which is you have to ask the front desk because they question me were i go and i said i have to go to the taiwan consulate and they told me no need and they just hand over to me the application form of the police clearance 2 pages .There is 2 filipina in charge they are approachable and i asked some detail . I'm trying to cheat lol! poor me the guard asked me were is my visitors ID and i said i just want to asked about the police clearance and he told me the front office did not give you the pass so the guard upstair they gonna send you back here at the ground because you dont have any visitors ID lol i said oky thanks

:(:unsure:

K-I

129-F VSC 05/31/07

NO1  06/4/07

NO2  11/ 5/07

Interview  01/ 4/08

Visa Recieve  01/11/08

POE DI to ROC 01/15/08

AOS

Packet sent IL. 04/11/09

Bio. Appoint. 05/ 12/08

Card Production 7/17/08

REMOVING OF CONDITION

Sent packet VSC 4/19/10

NOA Recieve 5/01/10

Biometric 05/28/10

Card production 7/1/10

Hello Sis joe maria!

Pineapple

By the way sis, just include your cash payment, international stamp, and your application form in an envelope. Dont tell them that u will include cash coz taiwan officer will not accept post office checks, ok?! anyways this what i did and it worked.

Wow joe maria !

Your such an amizing adviser thats why i still love being a filipina? because it times of helps somebody guide you such a very smart idea of your yours , i asked the poster master this afternoon the international stamp is only 50 peso 1$ and 2 cents ,Oky sis i'm gonna do that thank you so much for such a wonderful guide ....GOD BLESS TO YOUR NEW LIFE NOW !

MORE BLESSINGS TO COME !

Pineapple

K-I

129-F VSC 05/31/07

NO1  06/4/07

NO2  11/ 5/07

Interview  01/ 4/08

Visa Recieve  01/11/08

POE DI to ROC 01/15/08

AOS

Packet sent IL. 04/11/09

Bio. Appoint. 05/ 12/08

Card Production 7/17/08

REMOVING OF CONDITION

Sent packet VSC 4/19/10

NOA Recieve 5/01/10

Biometric 05/28/10

Card production 7/1/10

You welcome Sistah!

Now im craving for pineapples,lol!

Goodluck!

NATURALIZATION TIMELINE

ROC TIMELINE

Hello Sis joe maria!

Pineapple

Hi JoeMaria,

Did you send also your old first page passport photocopy or just the new renew passport 1st page copy, i renew already my passport seens i been in taiwan last 1998 so i'm holding now my new passport .

What i did is i photo copy the first page of my new passport and relevant photo copy of my my old passport which is there is a stamped from taiwan immigration when i exit taiwan.

In thepolice application form they are asking for a relevant photo copy pages of your passport what does it mean the old passport with immigration stamped pages with working visa from my company before ???

thank you so much and more power!

Pineapple

K-I

129-F VSC 05/31/07

NO1  06/4/07

NO2  11/ 5/07

Interview  01/ 4/08

Visa Recieve  01/11/08

POE DI to ROC 01/15/08

AOS

Packet sent IL. 04/11/09

Bio. Appoint. 05/ 12/08

Card Production 7/17/08

REMOVING OF CONDITION

Sent packet VSC 4/19/10

NOA Recieve 5/01/10

Biometric 05/28/10

Card production 7/1/10

Hello Sis!

Yes i sent photocopied of my renewed passport, biological page (first page) and also photocopy of my ARC (Alien Resident Cert.) in Taiwan plus then the application form and processing fee.

No need to submit your old passport and visa, coz in the police certificate, your new passport number will be written not the old one. I asked the lady officer before and she told me no need to include the old passport.

NATURALIZATION TIMELINE

ROC TIMELINE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.