mgk

question about I130 case status

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi,

I checked the status on I130 receipt # (check cleared on 21st). The case status appears as follows;

"Receipt Number: EACxxx

Application Type: I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On September 20, 2007, we received this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

"

is this normal "case received and pending"?

Thanks for your reply and appreciate your time.

I-130

07/27/2007 : Mailed I130 for spouse (VSC)

09/20/2007 : NOA1

11/07/2007 : NOA2

NVC

11/20/2007 : Case # Assigned

03/10/2008 : Case Completed!

03/20/2008 : Interview Scheduled & Interview letter mailed

03/25/2008 : Beneficiary received interview letter

03/25/2008 : Case forwarded to consulate. NVC message updated on 3/28/08.

Consulate

05/22/2008 : Interview

05/22/2008 : Visa granted and passport collected same day.

05/26/2008 : POE (Newark, NJ).

Our Timeline (more detailed events)

Hi,

I checked the status on I130 receipt # (check cleared on 21st). The case status appears as follows;

On September 20, 2007, we received this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

"

Yes it is. It will say that until you are approved. When you are approved it will change to:

Receipt Number: WACXXXXXXXX

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On January 00, 0000 we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Edited to add: I didn't receive a RFE so I do not know if it will change in that situation.

Edited by Eresh

3dflagsdotcom_roman_2faws.gifaheart2.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif

Our CR-1 Timeline

Feb 20, 2010 ~ We will file to remove conditions

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi Eresh! Thank you! Appreciate your reply :)

Hi,

"

Yes it is. It will say that until you are approved. When you are approved it will change to:

Receipt Number: WACXXXXXXXX

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On January 00, 0000 we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Edited to add: I didn't receive a RFE so I do not know if it will change in that situation.

Edited by mgk

I-130

07/27/2007 : Mailed I130 for spouse (VSC)

09/20/2007 : NOA1

11/07/2007 : NOA2

NVC

11/20/2007 : Case # Assigned

03/10/2008 : Case Completed!

03/20/2008 : Interview Scheduled & Interview letter mailed

03/25/2008 : Beneficiary received interview letter

03/25/2008 : Case forwarded to consulate. NVC message updated on 3/28/08.

Consulate

05/22/2008 : Interview

05/22/2008 : Visa granted and passport collected same day.

05/26/2008 : POE (Newark, NJ).

Our Timeline (more detailed events)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Yes it's Normal.

good luck!

بســــم اللـــــه الــــرحمـن الــــرحــــيم

My N-400 timeline, I hope it will help - Local Office (Chula Vista Field Office - San Diego)

10/01/2010: Application was sent.

10/04/2010: Application was received.

10/06/2010: Email received "Application has been received" & Noticed Date.

10/07/2010: "Touch"

10/08/2010: "Touch" & Check was Cashed

10/09/2010: NOA1 Received via mail.

10/22/2010: Status Changed Online "Request for evidence" It was for Biometrics.

10/25/2010: Request for evidence recieved "Biometrics Notice".

11/18/2010: Biometrics date ==> 11:00AM. Biometrics was taken On time.

12/03/2010: "Yellow Letter" Received.

12/06/2010: "Touch" Case Moved to "Testing and Interview".

12/08/2010: Interview Letter received via mail.

01/13/2011: Interview Date. Done, " Thanks To ALLAH, I Passed the Test.

01/18/2011: Oath Letter was Sent.

01/20/2011: Oath Letter Recieved via mail.

01/28/2011: Oath Date. ==> Done, I am a U.S. Citizen

01/31/2011: Applied for a U.S. Passport Book, And, U.S. Passport Card.

02/25/2011: Passport Book's Received.

02/26/2011: Passport Card's Received.

02/28/2011: Certificate Of Naturalization's Returned.

Game Over.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.