alexandra8886

CENOMAR & Birth Certificate ONLINE!!!!

6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

For others whose still going to avail their CENOMAR & Birth Certificates in National Statistics Office - Philippines.,

better to have it ON-LINE!

Yes, i tested it by myself. NSO is prompt on their online service. Here's the site address for your further reference;

https://www.ecensus.com.ph/Secure/frmIndex.asp

I ordered online last July 4, made a payment on the bank on July 5 and receive it this afternoon (July 12).

I knew someone who availed CENOMAR by phone, but when she received her CENOMAR, there's some error on her last name.

So, I suggest, better to have it on-line. Fill-up the online application form, print the confirmation & pay in the bank.

Upon putting information on the on-line application form, be careful on the spelling of the names because it will be NSO basis on the document requested.

Less Hassle!

regards,

alexandra

Dong & Dang

12/28/2007.....Sent Packet for AOS application

12/29/2007.....USCIS Chicago received our AOS Packet

01/22/2008.....Date of two NOA1 (I-797C) for I-765-EAD & I-131-Application for Travel Document

[Received in mail last 01/26/07]

01/24/2008.....USCIS Chicago encashed our checks

01/28/2008.....Received NOA1 for I-485 though notice, dated 01/22/2008

01/30/2008.....Received Biometrics schedule, Notice date 01/25/2008

02/15/2008.....Biometrics Schedule

02/20/2008.....Confirmation of receipt of RFE (source:USCIS case online update)

02/21/2008.....touched

03/03/2008.....Issued I-512L, Authorization for Parole of an Alien into the United States

03/06/2008.....Issued EAD Card (Employment Authorization)

04/23/2008.....Received Interview Schedule

06/11/2008.....Interview Schedule - Phoenix, AZ

06/14/2008.....Received Notice for the Approval of AOS Application

06/16/2008.....Received Green Card.

www.annie-thejourney.com

www.unforgettable-weddings.com

www.gorgeous-mommy.com

www.churvah.com

yes online is nice but most people prefered to go in NSO personaly becaz online is different price . while online is more hassle becaz need to go bank to pay ..= but for those who has card can used online thats better!!!!!!

jarl

For others whose still going to avail their CENOMAR & Birth Certificates in National Statistics Office - Philippines.,

better to have it ON-LINE!

Yes, i tested it by myself. NSO is prompt on their online service. Here's the site address for your further reference;

https://www.ecensus.com.ph/Secure/frmIndex.asp

I ordered online last July 4, made a payment on the bank on July 5 and receive it this afternoon (July 12).

I knew someone who availed CENOMAR by phone, but when she received her CENOMAR, there's some error on her last name.

So, I suggest, better to have it on-line. Fill-up the online application form, print the confirmation & pay in the bank.

Upon putting information on the on-line application form, be careful on the spelling of the names because it will be NSO basis on the document requested.

Less Hassle!

regards,

alexandra

04/08/2013 received NOA1 1-130 FOR PARENT

????????

Timeline
yes online is nice but most people prefered to go in NSO personaly becaz online is different price . while online is more hassle becaz need to go bank to pay ..= but for those who has card can used online thats better!!!!!!

jarl

i forgot to mention but online banking is also available..

yes, online service might be a little expensive but for those applicants whose willing to pay a little more than of the regular price instead of consuming almost a day in NSO..then Online is a lot better.

Dong & Dang

01/22/2008.....Date of two NOA1 (I-797C) for I-765-EAD & I-131-Application for Travel Document

02/21/2008.....touched

03/03/2008.....Issued I-512L, Authorization for Parole of an Alien into the United States

www.annie-thejourney.com

www.gorgeous-mommy.com

www.churvah.com

jarl

i forgot to mention but online banking is also available..

yes, online service might be a little expensive but for those applicants whose willing to pay a little more than of the regular price instead of consuming almost a day in NSO..then Online is a lot better.

i got my cenomar and bc just an hr at the nso... so price and time wise its not that bad too. its no longer the old days that you have to wait that long like a day. maybe some places but not most i guess

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

This is great. Claudeth was complaining about having to stand in line for a while when she went to get her birth certificate.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Timeline
i got my cenomar and bc just an hr at the nso... so price and time wise its not that bad too. its no longer the old days that you have to wait that long like a day. maybe some places but not most i guess

I believe, NSO- Main (Manila) is still having that busy line.

Well, It really does amaze me that they were able to deliver it on time. THough I was kinda hesistant at first trying their online service. Since I got used of online services, I gave NSO Phils a try..THen, I got it on-time..so meaning not all Phils govmt offices are not improving. NSO is the one..& its really great!

Dong & Dang

02/21/2008.....touched

www.annie-thejourney.com

www.gorgeous-mommy.com

www.churvah.com

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.