19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Good morning everyone,

Is anyone from Ghana still waiting for packet 3 email? It’s been 2 months since they received our petition and we still haven’t received ours yet. Please share if you are in the same boat. Thanks.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
11 minutes ago, MelandA said:

Good morning everyone,

Is anyone from Ghana still waiting for packet 3 email? It’s been 2 months since they received our petition and we still haven’t received ours yet. Please share if you are in the same boat. Thanks.

I Am also in the same boat. Are you K-1?

Timeline
31 minutes ago, Pinky51804 said:

I Am also in the same boat. Are you K-1?

Yes we filed K 1. I’m just planning on scheduling the appointment and hope packet 3 is received before the appointment date.

Timeline
26 minutes ago, MelandA said:

Yes we filed K 1. I’m just planning on scheduling the appointment and hope packet 3 is received before the appointment date.

I advise you call them first and know what to do. 

Timeline
44 minutes ago, Pinky51804 said:

I advise you call them first and know what to do. 

9 minutes ago, Daniel and Sarah said:

I am looking to schedule for interview at http://www.ustraveldocs.com/gh/gh-gen-faq.asp but there had been no appointment available? 

This whole process is just a nightmare! Keep looking multiple times a day and you will eventually find one.

Timeline
46 minutes ago, MelandA said:

Do you by any chance know the number to contact them? How long have they had your petition?

I replied you today. Pleas check through your posts. +233‭ 50 659 2787‬

Timeline
9 minutes ago, MelandA said:

This whole process is just a nightmare! Keep looking multiple times a day and you will eventually find one.

It's only US embassy in Ghana that act this way. The rest of the countries are not treated this way when the case gets to the consulate. Our leaders are the reason for all of this mess. They don't respect Ghana as a country

5 hours ago, MelandA said:

Good morning everyone,

It took us 3 months to have our packet 3 . A couple got theirs within a month . It mostly depends the number of applications at the embassy . You need to wait to receive the packet 3 before scheduling the interview or you can schedule it after one and half month after you case got to the embassy because interview are mostly 2 months ahead . A couple got turn away because they did not wait for packet 3 . You can inbox me your WhatsApp number and we can chat if you need any informations 

19 hours ago, Daniel and Sarah said:

It's only US embassy in Ghana that act this way. The rest of the countries are not treated this way when the case gets to the consulate. Our leaders are the reason for all of this mess. They don't respect Ghana as a country

You will surely go through it . It is a matter of time . There are other countries that have a high denial rate 

19 hours ago, Pinky51804 said:

I replied you today. Pleas check through your posts. +233‭ 50 659 2787‬

Remember that the call center works for the us embassy and they are not the embassy . They read to you what they have on their screen . They will keep telling you the same thing . The best way to contact the embassy is through their email address which they don’t usually respond to them 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.