cablewyres

Advise and Reqest for Review on I-751 Cover Letter -- Checklist of Evidence (detailed)

12 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

We have been gathering our evidences to get ready to file for joint I-751. We were married on Aug 2016. AOS interviewed on Nov 2016. Will be filing I-751 on Oct 2018.

We have lived together since Aug 2016 at our first address.

We moved to our second address on May 2018.

I can no longer find some of our older utility bills from our previous residence. However, I managed to retrieve one utility bill or utility notice sent for each year we lived there 2016-2018. Should that be fine? Or is it necessary that we have every monthly or quarterly bills?

Anyway, here is our list of evidences that we will be submitting for ROC in detail of every piece that we will be putting into our submission. I think we should be set, but it would be great to get feedback if we missed anything or if you have any advice/suggestions on the matter, we would truly appreciate it:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse
123 Street Address
City, State Zip

USCIS California Service Center
PO BOX 10751
Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-1075

[Date of Submission]

RE: I-751 Joint Petition To Remove Conditions Of Status On: Mickey Mouse (A #: xxx-xxx-xxx)

ORIGINAL SUBMISSION

Dear Sir/Maam:
Greetings! Enclosed please find a Petition to Remove the Conditions on Residence (Form I-751). Conditional residence of my husband, Mickey Mouse, is based on our marriage and we are jointly filing this petition. We are happily married and request that this petition be accepted for the removal of conditions on his residence. Please find the following enclosed:
⦁    $680.00 Money Order (for the Filing Fee of $595.00 and Biometric Fee of $85.00)
⦁    Copy of Mickey Mouse's conditional permanent resident card (front and back)
⦁    Form I-751
⦁    Evidences of the Relationship

Exhibit A.    EVIDENCES SHOWING JOINT OCCUPANCY OF PROPERTY/COMMUNAL RESIDENCE:

Exhibit A.1 PREVIOUS ADDRESS RESIDED FROM AUGUST 2016 – JUNE 2018
⦁    Copy of Driver's Licenses showing the same address of residence
⦁    Joint Apartment Lease at Previous Address

[Mickey Mouse (husband) could only be added to lease on January 2017 after receiving his ssn and California ID. This addition was done after the holidays. After the first written lease expired, our landlady allowed both of us to continue living at our apartment on a month to month basis as long as we continue paying rent. 
We, therefore, did not have to sign a new lease.]

Proofs of continued communal residence at Previous Address:
⦁    Joint Home Insurance – Liberty Mutual (Policy Declaration)
⦁    Utility Bills & Notices (sent to each spouse but shows same address of residence):
      Electricity (under wife's name) – Southern California Edison:

• ⦁    2016 September (deposit payment receipt)
  • ⦁    2017 November (promotion notice)
  • ⦁    2018 April (bill notice)                                       

Internet (under husband's name) – Time Warner Cable/Spectrum:

• ⦁    2016 November (statement)
  • ⦁    2017 April (account notification)
  • ⦁    2017 October (statement)
  • ⦁    2018 March (statement)
  • ⦁    2018 May (promotion notice)

Exhibit A.2 PRESENT ADDRESS RESIDED FROM MAY 2018 - PRESENT
⦁    Sworn Declaration of Joint Residence at Present Address provided by great aunt who owns the house (supported with her driver's license copy and photos of us together with her)
     Moved to Present Address residence on May 2018  (economic reasons & to accompany older relative)
     Attached also: copy of USCIS address change confirmation of AR-11. We mailed in I-185 Form.

Proofs of continued communal residence at Present Address:
⦁    Joint Phone Bills (T-Mobile)

• ⦁    2018 June – October

⦁    Joint Home Insurance – Liberty Mutual (Policy Declaration)

Exhibit A.3: OTHER EVIDENCES OF JOINT OCCUPANCY OF PROPERTY/COMMUNAL RESIDENCE

⦁    Greeting Cards/Letters
received from friends and family addressed to both husband and wife (2016-2018)
     PREVIOUS ADDRESS 

• ⦁    2016 August -  Wedding Congratulatory
  • ⦁    2016 December -  Christmas Greeting
  • ⦁    2017 January - Birthday Card to Minnie Mouse
  • ⦁    2017 April - Birthday Card to Mickey Mouse
  • ⦁    2017 August - 1st Year Wedding Anniversary Card
  • ⦁    2017 December – Christmas Greeting
  • ⦁    2018 January - Belated Holiday Greetings
  • ⦁    2018 April - Easter Greeting Card

PRESENT ADDRESS 

• ⦁    2018 June – Cousin’s Birthday Invitation
  • ⦁    2018 August - 2nd Year Wedding Anniversary Card
  • ⦁    2018 September – Card (perhaps if we recv any)

Exhibit B.    JOINT FINANCIAL RECORDS
⦁    Official IRS Tax Account & Tax Return Transcripts [filed married jointly]

2016 Tax Period
      2017 Tax Period

⦁    Copies of Joint Bank Cards
      Wells Fargo Debit Cards (Both are Primary Users)

JetBlue/Barclay Credit Cards (Minnie Mouse as Primary / Mickey Mouse as Authorized)
      Capital One Credit Cards (Mickey Mouse as Primary / Minnie Mouse as Authorized)

⦁    Joint Checking Bank Statements -- Wells Fargo (Bi Monthly)
     PREVIOUS ADDRESS 
     2016 August to 2018 May

PRESENT ADDRESS 
     2018 May to 2018 October

Exhibit C.    OTHER EVIDENCES SHOWING JOINT RESPONSIBILITY OF LIABILITIES:

⦁    Joint Auto Insurance --Alliance United Insurance Company 
(Coverage Declaration, Cards, and Proofs of Payments)
(Before August 2017, wife's employer was paying for her auto insurance as she’s using their company vehicle until they told her to get her own personal insurance. Thus, our joint policy.)
     PREVIOUS ADDRESS 
     2017-2018 Period 

PRESENT ADDRESS 
     2018-2019 Period

⦁    Joint Vision Insurance – Vision Plan Of America
(copy of joint insurance cards and evidence of coverage)                                            
      Previous Address
      Present Address                                                
⦁    Joint Dental Insurance (2016-2018) -- Policy, Cards, Statements
      Previous Address – Anthem Blue Cross
      Present Address – Blue Shield Of California
(Note: The second page of each statement shows that we are both beneficiaries under same coverage)

Exhibit D. OTHER EVIDENCES OF RELATIONSHIP:
⦁    Certified Copy of Marriage Certificate
⦁    Two Sworn Statements attesting our marriage

Supplied by (uncle & aunt) supported with photos
             Supplied by (friend) supported with photo

⦁    Joint Entertainment Subscriptions – Hulu & Netflix (screenshots)
⦁    Time Lined Pictures of married couple together and with friends & family (dated from marriage
)

• ⦁    2016 August – Our Wedding
  • ⦁    2016 October -- at Uncle Scrooge’s Birthday 
  • ⦁    2016 November – Thanksgiving
  • ⦁    2016 December – at Rapunzel and Flynn’s Wedding (cousins)
  • ⦁    2016 December – Christmas & Holidays

• ⦁    2017 Our Birthdays
  • ⦁    2017 February -- Valentine’s
  • ⦁    2017 April -- Easter Sunday
  • ⦁    2017 June – at Great Uncle’s Funeral & Oakland family visit
  • ⦁    2017 August – 1st Year Anniversary
  • ⦁    2017 October – at Filipino Food Event
  • ⦁    2017 November – Thanksgiving
  • ⦁    2017 December – Christmas & Holidays

• ⦁    2018 January – Minnie’s Birthday
  • ⦁    2018 February – Valentine’s
  • ⦁    2018 March – at friend's Baby Shower
  • ⦁    2018 April – Mickey’s Birthday
  • ⦁    2018 July – 4th Of July
  • ⦁    2018 August – 2nd Year Anniversary
  • ⦁    2018 September – Labor Day Weekend
  • ⦁    (2016-2018) Other Random Pictures with friends & family

⦁    Out Of Town Trips Together

• ⦁    2016 November -- to Seattle (Plane Tickets & Pictures)
  • ⦁    2017 June -- to Oakland/San Francisco (Plane Tickets, Hotel, Car Rental & Pictures)
  • ⦁    2017 August -- to Washington & Oregon (Road Trip; Pictures)
  • ⦁    2018 September – to Laughlin, NV (Road Trip; Pictures)
  • ⦁    2018 Upcoming Trip to Arizona on November (Plane Ticket Itinerary)

You may feel free to inquire at any source of enclosed documentation in order to verify the information we attached. However, if you feel that more information is needed, do not hesitate to contact us at the address (or by phone) we specified in our application. Thank you for accepting and processing our petitioned request.

Very Truly,
Minnie Mouse                                     
and Mickey Mouse

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

We just want to ensure we are submitting enough into evidence, and pray to God that our process goes smoothly and quickly. As I've read that the process is already long enough, we want to avoid RFEs and/or any interview(s) that would only further delay our petition's adjudication.

Thank you!!! :)

Edited by cablewyres

15 minutes ago, GreatDane said:

What is the date on your initial green card? It seems a bit early to be already filing for ROC.

Hi, we received my conditional green card on January 2017 thus we are filing ROC on Oct 2018 when our window opens.

Just now, cablewyres said:

Hi, we received my conditional green card on January 2017 thus we are filing ROC on Oct 2018 when our window opens.

Seriously? That's amazing processing time! :) I just wanted to make sure you weren't filing two years after marriage. Reading through your paperwork now.

17 minutes ago, GreatDane said:

Seriously? That's amazing processing time! :) I just wanted to make sure you weren't filing two years after marriage. Reading through your paperwork now.

Yes, we were so blessed that within only 2

months after filing AOS on Sept 2016, we were interviewed on Nov 2016. Waited for another 2 months for the GC on Jan 2017 in the mail :)

Looking at our evidence, do you think we have sufficient amount?

Edited by cablewyres

Just now, cablewyres said:

Yes, we were so blessed that within only 2

months after filing AOS on Sept 2016, we were interviewed on Nov 2016. Waited 2 months for the GC on Jan 2017 in the mail :)

Looking at our evidence, do you think we have sufficient amount?

that should be more than sufficient i imagine. 

I think it is much more than sufficient. The only thing we included that isn't already listed was a copy of car titles and life insurance policies, showing each other as the beneficiaries. That being said, you have definitely front loaded your petition. Just make sure to make a copy for yourself in case you're asked about it at the interview.

16 minutes ago, GreatDane said:

I think it is much more than sufficient. The only thing we included that isn't already listed was a copy of car titles and life insurance policies, showing each other as the beneficiaries. That being said, you have definitely front loaded your petition. Just make sure to make a copy for yourself in case you're asked about it at the interview.

Thank you!

We have been thinking of life insurance but haven’t acted on it yet (thinking we are still quite young lol but definitely considering this down the road.)

We didn’t bother to get our vehicle’s title joint as it’s a hassle here in California to do that. Further dmv paperwork and personal appearance. And it’s legal for either of us to use the car since we are both on our joint car insurance anyway.

Thank you for reviewing our cover letter. This puts our mind at ease that we have sufficient evidences to submit. We definitly are and will make copies of our I-751 application & evidences. We are keeping file as much as we can of our original documents as well just in case.

Looks like you have plenty.

Ours was Tax Transcripts, copy of my work beneficiaries, sons birth certificate, our previous lease.

Filed March '17, approved in conjunction with N400 July  '18

17 minutes ago, jskibo said:

Looks like you have plenty.

Ours was Tax Transcripts, copy of my work beneficiaries, sons birth certificate, our previous lease.

Filed March '17, approved in conjunction with N400 July  '18

Awesome! Thank you and congrats to you and your family! :)

That's more than enough evidence.

Best of luck. 

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.