OriZ

Yazidi former sex slave tells how she came face-to-face with her ISIS captor in a German street

3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

A former Yazidi sex slave came face-to-face with her ISIS captor after escaping captivity to flee to Germany but was told that police could do nothing because he was a refugee, it has been claimed. 

Ashwaq Ta'lo was kidnapped by ISIS in August 2014, aged 15, and was kept in captivity by the jihadist man for three months but escaped and made her way to Europe.

Speaking in a Facebook video, she said she had seen the man, Abu Humam, in 2016 and then again earlier this year in Schwäbisch Gmünd in south-western Germany. 

She told police and asylum officials about the encounter and although they identified the man from CCTV they said there was nothing they could do because the man was also registered as a refugee, The Times reports. 

Ashwaq was reportedly taken into Syria with 65 members of her wider family and was sold to Abu Human, a Syrian ISIS member, for $100. 

After being abused and forced to convert to Islam she walked 14 hours by herself to flee from captivity before she claimed asylum in Germany. 

But she has now fled the country after the terrifying encounter with the man who had enslaved her.  

She said in a video she had pretended to be Turkish after he had spoken to her in German and Arabic and told her: 'I know where you live'. 

'I was so scared, I could barely talk. I thought that in Germany it doesn't matter what I do. Nobody cares. I thought it's over for me.

'He started speaking in German, asking if I'm Ashwaq or not. I said no, then he started speaking Arabic. 

'I continuously replied in German, saying I don't speak Arabic. I pretended to be Turkish, saying I only speak Turkish and German. 

'He then said: 'I know that you've lived in Germany since 2015. I know that you live with your mother and your brother.'

'He even told me my own address. In short, he knew about my whole life.'

Ashwaq said many Yazidi girls who had fled to Europe had later encountered the men who had put them in captivity.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6067379/Yazidi-former-sex-slave-came-face-face-ISIS-captor-German-street.html

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Filed: Timeline

Wait a minute... they run slaves over there?  And they're racist?  And xenophobic? And religious-ist?

Surely there must be a place where people express their outrage at such, as opposed to claiming these concepts are true of white males in America, who are at the top of the food chain??  Outrage based on fact as opposed to idiocy?