Adutwum

Will I do DNA test

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Am in F2a category which my wife filed for me and we have a 20 months old daughter  who is an American and is currently  living with me now in Ghana and I want to know if they will request a DNA test for all of us and is it advisable to take her along during my interview ? 

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
5 hours ago, Adutwum said:

Am in F2a category which my wife filed for me and we have a 20 months old daughter  who is an American and is currently  living with me now in Ghana and I want to know if they will request a DNA test for all of us and is it advisable to take her along during my interview ? 

If your daughter already has a US passport, no.  Where was your daughter born and is her mother, your current wife?

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
6 hours ago, Adutwum said:

I don't think you will be ask to do DNA test because your wife filed for you. Your daughter is already an American citizen and no need to take her to your interview.

Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline
18 hours ago, Adutwum said:

If your wife mentioned on the i-130 forms  that she have  baby with you maybe you going to do DNA to proves yourself that your marriage is legitimate because that child is the final evidence between both of you.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
17 hours ago, Adutwum said:

My daughter was born in the states and has a US passport , yea she is my wedded wife .

Then there is no need to provide evidence she is your daughter and no need for a DNA test.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 8/13/2018 at 2:15 AM, Adutwum said:

My daughter was born in the states and has a US passport , yea she is my wedded wife .

(1)You and your wife has enough evidence to proves that your marriage is legitimate,(2)Your name is on your daughter birth certificate?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.