Brad35

Feel devastated,hurt,sad,mad,cheated

43 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Brad35 said:

I feel so hurt that i want her to go back to her home country. I support her for years! I love her with all my heart but all she do is going outside party and hang out with guys and cheated on me!! Sorry guys i feel emotional. I  just can't believe someone like her would do something like that.

Accept your loses and move on..

What country is she from? 

5 minutes ago, Abies said:

Accept your loses and move on..

What country is she from? 

Shes from the phillipines. I met her in dating site. Being 2years with her was amazing experience she love and care for me but after getting her greencard she totally change to whole new person she started to go outside talk to guys online locking herself in the room she dont sleep with my anymore she change her password in her phone. Just find out 1day a friend of her message me on facebook telling me my wife been cheating on me and she knows this guy shes dating behind my back

Edited by Brad35
Wrong spelling

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Brad35 said:

Shes from the phillipines. I met her in dating site 2years ago. Being 2years with her was amazing experience she love and care for me but after getting her greencard she totally change to whole new person she started to go outside talk to guys online locking herself in the room she dont sleep with my anymore she change her password in her phone. Just find out 1day a friend of her message me on facebook telling me my wife been cheating on me and she knows this guy shes dating behind my back

Smh.. I think you should call the USEM in Manila to report this issue to them so that other Americans don't go through this.

So sorry about this.

12 minutes ago, Abies said:

Smh.. I think you should call the USEM in Manila to report this issue to them so that other Americans don't go through this.

So sorry about this.

And how would they filter out hypothetical future cheaters?

16 minutes ago, Abies said:

You’re kidding, right?

Edited by CJKylie

ROC Timeline

Service Center: California

90 Day Window Opened.....08/03/17

I-751 Packet Sent................08/04/17

NOA Dated...........................08/07/17

NOA Received......................08/09/17

Check Cashed......................08/09/17

Biometrics Letter Rcvd........08/26/17

Biometrics Appointment......09/07/17

Approval................................08/05/19

Naturalization Timeline

Field Office: Santa Ana, CA

90 Day Window Opened.......08/03/18

N-400 Filed (Online)..............08/03/18

Receipt Notice.......................08/03/18

Biometrics Letter Rcvd..........08/20/18

Biometrics Appointment.......09/07/18

Interview Letter Dated...........07/01/19

Interview Letter Rcvd............07/08/19

Interview................................08/05/19

Approval................................08/05/19

Oath.......................................08/22/19

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
50 minutes ago, Brad35 said:

I feel so hurt that i want her to go back to her home country. I support her for years! I love her with all my heart but all she do is going outside party and hang out with guys and

cheated on me!! Sorry guys i feel emotional. I  just can't believe someone like her would do something like that.

Sorry to hear, but she is the wrong one. Make sure you get the money back she has stolen, and a quick divorce. Lawyers cost extra $$$

so maybe you can sort it with her directly.

50 minutes ago, Brad35 said:

Edited by Michael2017

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
1 hour ago, Brad35 said:

I have proof i took screenshot of her talking to guys online and I have proof that she have pictures taken with other guys hugging and kissing. Would that be enough proof of fraud? 

No. That's proof of infidelity. Some examples of proof of fraud; sms, emails, chats "once I get that GC...I'm bouncing", "I just have to be with him until I get thee green card"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Brad35 said:

I have proof i took screenshot of her talking to guys online and I have proof that she have pictures taken with other guys hugging and kissing. Would that be enough proof of fraud? 

No because it’s not necessarily fraud. She could have entered the marriage with the right intentions but decided to divorce. Divorcing your petitioner does not automatically equal fraud. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Brad35 said:

all that proves is she cheated on you. USIS doesn't care about that.

divorce her, do not help with the 10 year greencard and make her do it on her own, mourn, and move on. 

you cant 'send her back'.

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

2 hours ago, Lemonslice said:

And how would they filter out hypothetical future cheaters?

I’m pretty sure @Abieswas being sarcastic.....

2 hours ago, Abies said:

So sorry about this.

9 minutes ago, Diane and Chris said:

I’m pretty sure @Abieswas being sarcastic.....

I'd hope that they were being sarcastic because otherwise it sounds like they wanted to make life difficult for everyone else based on the op's story. 

One needs to be careful in matters of love and immigration but just because they grew apart after some time here doesn't mean it was a fraudulent marriage for immigration status. It sucks that the op is still financially responsible for her until she's a citizen or has paid taxes for working 40 quarters but the best advice is to divorce her and move on with your life. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 hours ago, Brad35 said:

I feel so hurt that i want her to go back to her home country. I support her for years! I love her with all my heart but all she do is going outside party and hang out with guys and cheated on me!! Sorry guys i feel emotional. I  just can't believe someone like her would do something like that.

This was your choice to do, if the marriage doesn't work you can't blame the other people for an action you decided to take. I get your feelings but she's just not the one for you and you have to take care of your life and not turn it into a revenge situation.

I'm not defending her, she's obviously a bad person but maybe it was not a good relationship, I can't imagine if all marriages around the world with people from different countries were called fraud if they fail...

NOA 1 *NEW* USCIS website: March 01, 2018

RFE USCIS website: September 26, 2018

RFE Hard copy: October 01, 2018

RFE Response Sent:  October 10, 2018

RFE Received by USCIS:  October 16, 2018

NOA2!!!!! *NEW* USCIS website: November 2, 2018

NVC Received: November 14, 2018

NVC Case Number: November 29, 2018

NVC In Transit: December 11, 2018

NVC Ready: December 13, 2018

Medical: February 18, 2019

CAS (Biometrics): February 19, 2019

Interview: February 20, 2019 - APPROVED!

CEAC Issued: Februery 27, 2019

VOH: March 12, 2019

POE: March 23, 2019

Marriage: May 10, 2019

*** Moved to “Effects to Major Family Changes on Immigration Benefits***

Edited by NuestraUnion

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

You can't force someone to love you. It's quite possible that she had very good intentions when she married you. She probably did love you, or believed that she loved you. 

Marriages fail all the time. I don't know why people expect marriages to foreign spouses to be any different or have any more staying power than marriage to a local.  Had you been married to a girl from the same state and she cheated on you would you be accusing her of fraud? 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.