51 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, alexandramfebles said:

Hi! We filed our I-130 last September (2017), and the DS-260 month and a half ago (so, it's recent. I am waiting for my interview date from the NVC). Me (the sponsor) studied abroad in Russia. First, 6 months in one university and then a Master's degree in another university. Obviously, my permanent residence is with my parents in the US, and that is the domicile address in the I-130. But, in the physical address, I wrote all my university dormitories. For the I-130a, my husband (beneficiary) was also a student and he listed his dormitories addresses. One of them was even in the same building, but another room number. We also wrote that. Better to be safe than sorry!

Oh What about summer vacations duration ? I was at my home during summer vacation in those last 4 Years. 

Same here I lived for two Years at same hostel but in different rooms. 

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

What part of, "You have had only one residence." are you failing to understand?

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

16 minutes ago, pushbrk said:

What part of, "You have had only one residence." are you failing to understand?

(Hi! We filed our I-130 last September (2017), and the DS-260 month and a half ago (so, it's recent. I am waiting for my interview date from the NVC). Me (the sponsor) studied abroad in Russia. First, 6 months in one university and then a Master's degree in another university. Obviously, my permanent residence is with my parents in the US, and that is the domicile address in the I-130. But, in the physical address, I wrote all my university dormitories. For the I-130a, my husband (beneficiary) was also a student and he listed his dormitories addresses. One of them was even in the same building, but another room number. We also wrote that. Better to be safe than sorry!)...

Above is the comment of one of fellow member on this post.

i understand what you are saying. 

but the comments about other makes me think what should i do ? Every person has different opinion. 

also form260 mention i can list hostel addresses. 

and i don't want to get in trouble. And don' want to mismatch information in both i130a and D2360 FORM. Please help what should i do ?

3 minutes ago, TNJ17 said:

WRITE. THEM. DOWN. How hard is this to understand? 

3 minutes ago, TNJ17 said:

WRITE. THEM. DOWN. How hard is this to understand? 

Ok so .... 

Address is Room 1 Hostel no 2 xyz uni.

Date from: 1/15/2014

Date to: 5/25/2014 

Address = My home address... (during summer vacations)

Date from: 5/25/2014

Date to: 9/1/2015

Address is room 1 hostel no 2 xyz uni(same hostel same room) just was not here because of summer vacations.

Date from:9/1/2014

Date to:1/15/2015....

Next Year In 2015..... 

Address is Room 20 Hostel no 3 xyz uni.

Date from: 1/15/2015

Date to: 5/30/2015

Date from: 5/30/2015

Date to: 9/1/2015

Address is room 20 hostel no 3 xyz uni(same hostel same room) just was not here because of summer vacations.

Date from:9/1/2015

Date to:1/15/2016

Next Year in 2016

Address is Room 12 Hostel no 5 xyz uni.

Date from: 1/15/2016

Date to: 5/25/2016

Date from: 5/25/2016

Date to: 9/1/2016

Address is room 12 hostel no 5 xyz uni(same hostel same room) just was not here because of summer vacations.

Date from:9/1/2016

Date to:1/15/2017....

Next Year 2017 ... same as previous Year. 

Address is Room 5 Hostel no 7 xyz uni.

Date from: 1/15/2017

Date to: 5/25/2017

Date from: 5/25/2017

Date to: 9/1/2017

Address is room 5 hostel no 7 xyz uni(same hostel same room) just was not here because of summer vacations.

Date from:9/1/2017

Date to:1/15/2017...

And in 2018 ...

Home address current address... 

Date from 1/15/2018

Date to current date today.....

So it's all 13 addresses...... 

Is it good ? What you think ? 

And i think i will include more address ... so 14 addresses... ...

1 minute ago, Diane and Chris said:

Do whatever you want. You’re not listening to us anyway. Good luck!  :bonk:

Bro Don't say like this... 

Please. 

I'm listening to everyone opinion. 

What should i do? Everyone has their own opinion. I'm stuck. Oh God help me. 

Some say Ds260 mentions i should list hostel addresses. So you can in screenshot let me send you. So i don't want to mix it up 130 and Ds260. 

Screenshot_20180809-234450.png

Timeline

You are getting two different opinions.  Choose one.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline
3 hours ago, Abdul_Basit said:

Which one is more accurate ? Please give me any example or reference so i can understand easily...

You already have my opinion.  I'm sure you understand it clearly.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

On 8/10/2018 at 12:10 AM, alexandramfebles said:

Hi! We filed our I-130 last September (2017), and the DS-260 month and a half ago (so, it's recent. I am waiting for my interview date from the NVC). Me (the sponsor) studied abroad in Russia. First, 6 months in one university and then a Master's degree in another university. Obviously, my permanent residence is with my parents in the US, and that is the domicile address in the I-130. But, in the physical address, I wrote all my university dormitories. For the I-130a, my husband (beneficiary) was also a student and he listed his dormitories addresses. One of them was even in the same building, but another room number. We also wrote that. Better to be safe than sorry!

How much addresses you put in the form Ds260? I counted my addresses it's total 15 addresses. There will be space in form Ds260 OR not ? Because we fill DS260 online and we can't add extra sheet. 

My question is can i add 15 Addresses in form DS260 ? OR NOT ?

Timeline
3 hours ago, Abdul_Basit said:

How much addresses you put in the form Ds260? I counted my addresses it's total 15 addresses. There will be space in form Ds260 OR not ? Because we fill DS260 online and we can't add extra sheet. 

My question is can i add 15 Addresses in form DS260 ? OR NOT ?

If that is what you have decided to do, go ahead and try it.  If it doesn't work, you can delete all but one and go with the advice I already gave you.  MAKE a DECISION.  Take ACTION.  You are not going to get a consensus here, so you are going to have to make a decision.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

1 hour ago, pushbrk said:

If that is what you have decided to do, go ahead and try it.  If it doesn't work, you can delete all but one and go with the advice I already gave you.  MAKE a DECISION.  Take ACTION.  You are not going to get a consensus here, so you are going to have to make a decision.

I haven't decided Yet. But Thank You. 

I'm currently at the stage of filing the petition i130 not at the DS260 FORM but i was curious about the space. Because i don't want to get any trouble in the future so that's why i asked. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.