Munazza

Need urgent reply

28 posts in this topic

? They told you to provide documents needs for visa approval. If you don't give the embassy what they want, they will not issue a visa out of nowhere... 

K1

29.11.2013 - NoA1

06.02.2014 - NoA2

01.04.2014 - Interview. 

AoS

03.2015 - AoS started.

09.2015 - Green Card received.  

RoC

24.07.2017 - NoA1.

01.08.2018 - RoC approved. 

They already issued without getting any papers.. That's what I tried to tell.. 

Interview 13th March 

Got 221g with new joint sponsor marked

One update after inquiry on 24 April 

Updated itself on 4th June 

Status shows Issued on 16th july

No documents are submitted as they couldn't arrange a new joint sponsor 

2 minutes ago, Munazza said:

They already issued without getting any papers.. That's what I tried to tell.. 

Interview 13th March 

Got 221g with new joint sponsor marked

One update after inquiry on 24 April 

Updated itself on 4th June 

Status shows Issued on 16th july

No documents are submitted as they couldn't arrange a new joint sponsor 

Someone, some time, is going to  realize there is an outstanding 221g on the case,.... i would hate for the status to be revoked at a later stage because of this error.  

There ws a post on vj a week or so ago which was the revocation of LPR status during application for naturalization because of an error, identified during N400 that, occurred at the initial visa issuance.  Very nasty suprise and implications for the OP. 

If it was me, I would be contacting the consulate for verifiction. Maybe wait until the passport and visa are in hand, as the update itself may be an error. In the mean time, keep working to get a joint sponsor.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Send in the joint sponsor info would be the safe thing to do.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

I'd contact the embassy if I were you and find out what's going. 

It's better to make sure everything is ok and corrext 100% NOW before this thing bites you in the future. 

Edited by Roel

K1

29.11.2013 - NoA1

06.02.2014 - NoA2

01.04.2014 - Interview. 

AoS

03.2015 - AoS started.

RoC

24.07.2017 - NoA1.

They need to contact the embassy and find out what's going on. If this will come up later in future, as in - their visa was issued by mistake and they didn't report it - their green card will be revoked and they will be facing deportation. 

So I suggest spoil it for them now. 

Doesn't matter if his happened before or not. If they didn't provide join sponsor document then their visa will be issued by mistake. And this will come up in future. 

K1

29.11.2013 - NoA1

06.02.2014 - NoA2

01.04.2014 - Interview. 

AoS

03.2015 - AoS started.

RoC

24.07.2017 - NoA1.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Dee elle said:

Someone, some time, is going to  realize there is an outstanding 221g on the case,.... i would hate for the status to be revoked at a later stage because of this error.  

There ws a post on vj a week or so ago which was the revocation of LPR status during application for naturalization because of an error, identified during N400 that, occurred at the initial visa issuance.  Very nasty suprise and implications for the OP. 

If it was me, I would be contacting the consulate for verifiction. Maybe wait until the passport and visa are in hand, as the update itself may be an error. In the mean time, keep working to get a joint sponsor.

and they do revoke issued visas / it did happen to someone posting here about 2 years ago

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
1 minute ago, Munazza said:

What should be supposed to write to embassy.. Can you please guide.. 

get the joint sponsor and submit the documents makig sure they are labeled in the upper  right hand corner with the case number, both names and both DOB's

Everything goes into the A file.... the missing document will certainly be obvious at a naturalization interview... not sure how diligent the CBP officers are meant to be on scanning the file at entry (ours definitely looked at what was in our envelope but i don’t know how closely), so it’s possible it might even be picked up and be a problem trying to enter.

your friend definitely needs to clarify with the embassy even if it means they need to wait longer until they can get a joint sponsor.

1 hour ago, Munazza said:

This is not me actually but the related one will wait more to get visa in hand because still they couldn't arrange the new joint sponsor and very happy to see the Issued status itself and I can't spoil it.. You guys saw this kind of case before?? Case type F3 

This isn’t spoiling it complete to what will happen later when the error is recognised 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.