1,939 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Sweden
Timeline
6 hours ago, emekus94 said:

:rofl::rofl:
I don't know what happened but NBC woke up this week and decided to be productive. lol

They were processing April/May filers for the past few weeks and then this week BAM! Am hearing some early June folks getting approval out of nowhere!

I mean NOT everyone is gonna be at that pace (cuz some April folks are even still waiting) but it def means that some of us have hopes of getting it by end of October
And for SURE by December. God willing

My girl @DPP123 should rejoice! I think her husband now for SURE has a good chance of travelling for Xmas!

Perhaps all these local offices giving interviews so quickly are helping out- cuz once u get a GC, ur EAD/AP dies.
So that frees up NBC to help us out with the slow as snails offices

Yeah it's definitely a huge perk if you get the combo card in time to go "home" over the holidays. I was really hoping I would be able to do that, as I missed out on all the summer activities back home. They have apparently mailed mine so from now on I'm basically living in my mailbox 😊The anticipation!!!

K1 NOA1: 9/12/2017. NOA23/10/2018. Case # Assigned: 3/28/2018. Embassy Received: 3/29/2018. Medical: 4/18/2018. Interview: 5/3/2018. VOH: 5/8/2018. US Entry (POE JFK): 5/24/2018.

AOS Package Sent: 6/4/2018. NOA1/Received Date: 6/5/2018. Biometrics Appt: 6/28/2018. I-765/I-131 Combo Card Received: 9/25/2018. I-765/I-131 Renewal Sent: 4/2/2019. NOA1/Received Date: 4/3/2019. GC Interview: 9/19/2019. GC Approved: 11/5/2019. 

ROC Package Sent: 9/20/2021 NOA1/Received Date: 9/22/2021 NOA1 In Mail: 10/2/2021 

N-400 Applied Online: 8/22/2022 NOA1/Received Date: 8/23/2022 Interview Date: 11/30/2022

Hi everyone! I’m new to this topic but my husband and I filed his AOS on July 27th. We had biometrics on August 23rd and as of September 20th we recieved a case update that our interview has been schedule. We are at the Jax Fl field office. I hope this time line can help anyone else processing this field office!

K-1 VISA

I129F Sent: 08/23/2017

NOA 1: 08/25/2017

NOA 2: 02/27/2018

NVC Received: 03/14/2018

NVC Case #: 03/15/2018

NVC Left: 03/24/2018

Embassy Received: 03/28/2018

Medical: 05/08/2018

Interview: 05/15/2018 

Visa issued: 05/18/2018

Visa received: 05/23/2018 

AOS

POE: 06/07/2018

SSN applied: 06/12/2018

SSN received: 06/28/2018

AOS Sent: 07/27/2018

Biometrics: 08/23/2018

Interview: 10/30/2018

Approval: 10/30/2018 

NOA2: 11/05/2018

Green card Received: 11/08/2018

NO MORE USCIS UNTIL ROC!!!!!😁

1 hour ago, K & R said:

Hi everyone! I’m new to this topic but my husband and I filed his AOS on July 27th. We had biometrics on August 23rd and as of September 20th we recieved a case update that our interview has been schedule. We are at the Jax Fl field office. I hope this time line can help anyone else processing this field office!

Hey ! I am in Jax too ! 

Seems like Jax is pretty quick quick field office.

In which area are you ?

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

13 hours ago, Christy&J said:

Hey ! I am in Jax too ! 

Seems like Jax is pretty quick quick field office.

In which area are you ?

Awesome! We are at the beaches!! When did you guys files AOS

K-1 VISA

I129F Sent: 08/23/2017

NOA 1: 08/25/2017

NOA 2: 02/27/2018

NVC Received: 03/14/2018

NVC Case #: 03/15/2018

NVC Left: 03/24/2018

Embassy Received: 03/28/2018

Medical: 05/08/2018

Interview: 05/15/2018 

Visa issued: 05/18/2018

Visa received: 05/23/2018 

AOS

POE: 06/07/2018

SSN applied: 06/12/2018

SSN received: 06/28/2018

AOS Sent: 07/27/2018

Biometrics: 08/23/2018

Interview: 10/30/2018

Approval: 10/30/2018 

NOA2: 11/05/2018

Green card Received: 11/08/2018

NO MORE USCIS UNTIL ROC!!!!!😁

11 hours ago, K & R said:

Awesome! We are at the beaches!! When did you guys files AOS

Yes ! Though the beachs are not pretty lol.

We filed it 20 July :) interview in 25 Sept.

How about you ?

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
On 9/21/2018 at 3:34 PM, emekus94 said:

:rofl::rofl:
I don't know what happened but NBC woke up this week and decided to be productive. lol

They were processing April/May filers for the past few weeks and then this week BAM! Am hearing some early June folks getting approval out of nowhere!

I mean NOT everyone is gonna be at that pace (cuz some April folks are even still waiting) but it def means that some of us have hopes of getting it by end of October
And for SURE by December. God willing

My girl @DPP123 should rejoice! I think her husband now for SURE has a good chance of travelling for Xmas!

Perhaps all these local offices giving interviews so quickly are helping out- cuz once u get a GC, ur EAD/AP dies.
So that frees up NBC to help us out with the slow as snails offices

Girl, my husband goes to the post office EVERY DAY.  Poor guy :(  His dad passed away during Christmas two years ago so it is very important for him to be there during those holidays.  I understand and as long as we are approved, we will go. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, DPP123 said:

Girl, my husband goes to the post office EVERY DAY.  Poor guy :(  His dad passed away during Christmas two years ago so it is very important for him to be there during those holidays.  I understand and as long as we are approved, we will go. 

Aww man
My condolences to him

But i have absolute faith y'all can make it!
I even think we might hear something by end of October 😊
Just means ur ticket shall cost you BOTH arms and legs tho. lol

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
2 minutes ago, emekus94 said:

Aww man
My condolences to him

But i have absolute faith y'all can make it!
I even think we might hear something by end of October 😊
Just means ur ticket shall cost you BOTH arms and legs tho. lol

Ugh yes girl.  Don't remind me :( 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
On 9/21/2018 at 3:30 PM, tammyjb said:

NBC. Personally i’d say to people don’t expedite as we’ll receiving be them soon.

I expedited mine a month ago and I’m still waiting lol. Got congress involved and everything. I hope you’re right!! Lol

51 minutes ago, ashleykay said:

I expedited mine a month ago and I’m still waiting lol. Got congress involved and everything. I hope you’re right!! Lol

With expediting, you take your file out of pile A, and it gets moved to pile B. The problem with this, is that SO many people are trying to expedite which means it might be about the same time to start the whole expediting process which is therefore slowing that process down, compared to waiting for your file to get to the top of Pile A.

I know it's stressful not working , being here since June myself, but I've just decided to enjoy the last big chunk of free time before retirement 50 years later. Taking courses, studying for future courses, joining clubs etc. I just don't want to deal with more paperwork tbh! Ha ha . I feel like these 3/ nearly 4 months has flown by for us personally.

Hi all!

So here's a nutshell about me and my husband. We met online on one of those dating apps, but I was still in an open relationship with someone (don't ask :D) so we kept contact as friends. He and I are Filipino, and he migrated here as a nurse a long time ago and he usually goes home 3-4 times a year. We started as friends (he was my voice of reason with that last relationship) and eventually, when we met face-to-face after a few months of chatting, phone calls, etc-- the chemistry was just natural. Everything flowed really well, and I was at the tailend of my last relationship. Eventually, my ex and I went our separate ways (not without the drama of course, as I introduced my ex to him when he came home--again, dont ask haha), and he was still just there for me. After a few months I decided to go and visit family, and see if things would work out between us, so I took all my vacation time i had saved up from working at one company for 6years, and made my 5-month trip here. I went to my sister's graduation, visited some cousins, and of course, practically moved in with him. He actually booked a trip in April so that he and I could fly back to Manila and bring me back. We were thinking of going through the fiance visa process, as everything just fell into place while I was here.

About a month and a half before I was scheduled to leave, he realized that the process of waiting for the K1 to be approved was too long and that he didnt want us to be apart for that long, and he proposed at the end of May. We got married two weeks later and embarked on this process of concurrently filing the 130 and the 485, with the 765 and 131. So he still went on that trip to Manila, but I stayed here and held the fort while he was gone. Three weeks apart was difficult, but it's worth it for this lifetime together, with hopefully no complications. (so much mush! haha)

We filed on July 11, with some complications (my 131 - advanced parole, was separated from the rest so it was rejected due to incorrect fee). After a few resubmissions, (finally, we got it right) everything has been filed and were now just waiting. Hopefully, we July filers will receive some good news soon!

Here's to keeping the faith!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 9/22/2018 at 5:34 PM, K & R said:

Great, we're in Jacksonville Fl as well. We filed for AOS August 02, Biometric Aug 29. As of September 20, status change to "interview has been schedule". Can't wait to see which date. Please keep us posted

Ohh lucky

I'm still in the void of waiting indefinitely-- filed July 11, NOA1 dated July 26, Biometrics by Aug 22. Waiting for the scheduled interview! ***fingers crossed*** 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.