1,939 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! Here's a new group for anyone who has just applied for AOS from K1 in July 2018! 

Fingers crossed for everyone!

Hello!

We got married on 6/30 and will be mailing off our AOS application this week.

Nervous about doing more waiting, but I am glad to be here with others going through the same thing!

1 hour ago, Jaquelly said:

Hello!

We got married on 6/30 and will be mailing off our AOS application this week.

Nervous about doing more waiting, but I am glad to be here with others going through the same thing!

No reason to be! We literally just submitted ours today! Hopefully the SLC office is quicker than most! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

July filer here too! 

question: did anyone submit their form i-693? re: the medical we went through before coming here... If not that, which form should I submit showing that I did my shots and all the other necessary stuff?

19 hours ago, BeatrixV said:

July filer here too! 

question: did anyone submit their form i-693? re: the medical we went through before coming here... If not that, which form should I submit showing that I did my shots and all the other necessary stuff?

We didn't  submit  the i693 but we submitted the ds-3025 with the vaccinations etc to say I've passed my medical In england 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello everyone! We are sending our AOS tomorrow. We were married on 6/12 and we couldn't be any happier! Hopefully, this process is better than the NOA2 :clock: Goodluck everyone <3

Met 4/19/12, Engaged 8/15/2016, Married sometime in 2018! 

Sent I-129F: 7/24/2017

NOA1: 7/27/2017

NOA2: 2/6/2018

I can't wait to be Mrs. Hook! 

vj.jpg

On 7/3/2018 at 9:21 PM, BeatrixV said:

July filer here too! 

We also submitted the DS-3025 along with the application plus a cover letter stating that we surrendered the original medical documents to the immigration officer at the port of entry.

Good luck to us - July 2018 filers!

Edited by AndreaPerkins

Timeline
21 hours ago, tammyjb said:

We didn't  submit  the i693 but we submitted the ds-3025 with the vaccinations etc to say I've passed my medical In england 

Hi! okay got it thank you!

Timeline
1 hour ago, AndreaPerkins said:

We also submitted the DS-3025 along with the application plus a cover letter stating that we surrendered the original medical documents to the immigration officer at the port of entry.

Good luck to us - July 2018 filers!

oh yes that's true! this is helpful thank you so much! 

Putting all documents together today and sending it tomorrow! Goodluck to us all :)

Hello All,

I sent out my package on July-3 and it got to Chicago lockbox on July-6. My office is Dallas, TX. Good lucks to all of us. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey July Filers!

We were married on 6/1. Filling our AOS package Friday. So excited to finally be at this point! 

Good luck to everyone. Happy to see some familiar faces! 

It seems July is our month. We also filed our K1 visa package in July 2017, and here we are a year later almost to the day haha. 

Happy to be on the journey with all you as well. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
15 hours ago, Mr Simba said:

Hello All,

I sent out my package on July-3 and it got to Chicago lockbox on July-6. My office is Dallas, TX. Good lucks to all of us. 

Hi I sent my petition the 3rd July and they received it the 6 too.

Pls let me know when you have your noa1.

God bless your journey

Edited by Rakaf
Grammar

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.