7 posts in this topic

Hello fellow VJ members , please I'm not been contacted but look at what my case stated yesterday : 

U.S. Department of State
IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION
Issued
Immigrant Visa Case Number:    ACC
Case Created:    17-Sep-2015
Case Last Updated:    19-May-2018

Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions, or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted. 
For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.

Please help me out , because we thought our case is still at USCIS , any help will be appreciated .

26 minutes ago, ishmeal said:

Nash they issue ur visa for you ...just wait for it celebrate bros...

No I didn't go for the interview but my case status just changed to that when I look at it now .

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

It would appear USCIS reaffirmed your case without input from you or notifying you.  They then sent it to the Consulate where the visa was issued without a second interview.  That does happen rarely.

Again I said "It would appear....".  Count the chicken when the egg hatches.  (When you have the visa in hand) Until then, it only "appears to have been issued".

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

8 hours ago, Nash Kumasi said:

Hello fellow VJ members , please I'm not been contacted but look at what my case stated yesterday : 

U.S. Department of State
IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION
Issued
Immigrant Visa Case Number:    ACC
Case Created:    17-Sep-2015
Case Last Updated:    19-May-2018

Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions, or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted. 
For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.

Please help me out , because we thought our case is still at USCIS , any help will be appreciated .

Do you have your passport with them? If Yes, then your through. So expect your visa in few weeks time. If not but with you then contact the consulate section via email or voice call to find out the status of your case. Moreover, was your case reaffirmed and sent to the consulate. 

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

They don't generally actually print the visa without the passport, so this is an important question.  If they don't have the passport then the status is most likely false.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

On 6/21/2018 at 6:11 AM, pushbrk said:

They don't generally actually print the visa without the passport, so this is an important question.  If they don't have the passport then the status is most likely false.

My case status had changed again saying expiring soon as it was like before. 

Yes I do have my passport with me , but what is most disturbing and not understanding was our case been reaffirmed and the USCIS status stated that and my wife got a letter from the USCIS about that reaffirmation .

Department of States wrote us a letter about our case asking to Wait for four weeks to process for interview , then unfortunately month and weeks past they told us again it was an error that they didn't yet receive our case from USCIS.

We called USCIS several times before they told us that department of States had sent back our case for further review, so we have to wait for sixty days again and within this sixty days if they didn't send it back to department of States , we have to call them .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.