SophieTheGamer

What Photographs do I add to CEAC?

13 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

I'm currently at the NVC stage of my visa and we are submitting all our documents online at CEAC. There is a tab under the civil document area that says " PHOTOGRAPHS" What photographs do we upload is this a passport photo for the green card? Or is it relationship photos

of my husband and myself? I've tried to find info but have failed? Help me ? Here is a photo of what I'm seeing.

Edited by Ryan H
Reason for edit: to remove attachment containing personal information.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Passport photos 

4-24-17 I-130 sent to Chicago Lock Box

4-25-17 NOA 1 & sent to TSC

11-15-17 NOA 2

12-26-17 Case sent to Dept. of State

1-08-18 NVC Received case

3-12-18 Case Number Assigned / AOS & IV Fees Paid

3-14-18 DS-260 Completed

3-16-18 Uploaded Civil Documents

3-21-18 Uploaded AOS Documents 

3-26-18 Checklist to reupload docs

3-29-18 Finished uploading docs

4-4-18 Case Complete

4-13-18 Received interview email

5-18-18 Interview date 

5-24-18 Visa Issued

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

This drove me crazy too. There are absolutely no instructions, either on CEAC or the State Department website, explaining this. It's also strange that they say "Photographs", plural, if they're only wanting a typical passport photo.

I can't remember where, but I finally found where people were uploading passport-style photos and this was being accepted. So that's what I did.

But yes.. The lack of instructions on this point is very frustrating.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
12 hours ago, shumway88 said:

But yes.. The lack of instructions on this point is very frustrating.

The instructions you are looking for is the list of required items.  Yes, it would be more convenient if those instructions were attached directly to the link when you click it on the CEAC site, but this process was not designed with your convenience in mind.  Go figure.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I wondered this same thing. I sent in passport photos and they accepted them. We need them for the interview anyway. 

• Service Center: Nebraska Service Center
  • Consulate: Montreal, Canada
  • Marriage: 2017-05-08
  • i130 Sent: 2017-07-07
  • i130 NOA1: 2017-07-12
  • i130 NOA2: 2018-02-15
  • NVC Received: 2018-03-07
  • Case Number Received: 2018-05-10
  • Send AOS Package: 2018-05-23
  • Send IV Package: 2018-07-19
  • Case Completed at NVC: 2018-07-26
  • Interview Date: 2018-10-31 (approved!)
  • Visa in hand: 2018-11-05

Timeline
3 hours ago, Bethany123 said:

I wondered this same thing. I sent in passport photos and they accepted them. We need them for the interview anyway. 

The applicant will need two to four physical ones for the medical exam and interview, in addition to what you may have uploaded.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline
55 minutes ago, SophieTheGamer said:

Okay so is it just a passport photo of me or is it one of my and one of my husband?

This is part of the visa application requirements, so a photo of the visa applicant.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

2 hours ago, pushbrk said:

This is part of the visa application requirements, so a photo of the visa applicant.

Thank you Push appreciate it :D

On 6/17/2018 at 5:50 PM, pushbrk said:

Hey Push, Can I ask. I am submitting my join sponsor to my CEAC account. Its asking for proof of their proof of US domicile. Would it be appropriate enough to scan a copy of my join sponsors drivers licence for proof that she 

resides in the US at the address on her drivers licence?

Timeline
1 minute ago, SophieTheGamer said:

Hey Push, Can I ask. I am submitting my join sponsor to my CEAC account. Its asking for proof of their proof of US domicile. Would it be appropriate enough to scan a copy of my join sponsors drivers licence for proof that she 

resides in the US at the address on her drivers licence?

Read again.  They want evidence of domicile, AND either US Citizenship or LPR status.  The address on their tax return and their affidavit signed under penalty of perjury are all they need for domicile.  They must include a US Birth Certificate, Green Card, or US Passport copy to establish their Status as Citizen or LPR.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

7 minutes ago, pushbrk said:

Read again.  They want evidence of domicile, AND either US Citizenship or LPR status.  The address on their tax return and their affidavit signed under penalty of perjury are all they need for domicile.  They must include a US Birth Certificate, Green Card, or US Passport copy to establish their Status as Citizen or LPR.

But I have added the birth the income tax return and the AOS. Do i just upload the income tax return again? in the Proof of domicile tab ??

DOmicile.png

Timeline
32 minutes ago, SophieTheGamer said:

But I have added the birth the income tax return and the AOS. Do i just upload the income tax return again? in the Proof of domicile tab ??

DOmicile.png

Couldn't hurt.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

• Ryan H locked this topic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.