The Nature  Boy

Obama had direct contact with Clinton on private email server: IG report

70 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Quote from findings -Obama said in a 2015 interview to CBS News that he learned about it "the same time everybody else learned it, through news reports."

Of course he lied

Not one soul said he sent classified info but the MDl in classic MDL fashion skirted the topic and went off on a tangent of  rants about classified emails and psychiatric hospitals. 

You know he lied how? 

Whether or not the information is classified is what matters. I communicate with my coworkers using my personal email account also. I just don't talk about work in those emails (no patient information etc...). 

The psychiatric hospital comment was more just an observation about the "vast conspiracies" fear that seem to be gripping the country. It just makes me sad to see where our country is right now.

Edited by bcking

2 minutes ago, bcking said:

You know he lied how? 

Whether or not the information is classified is what matters. I communicate with my coworkers using my personal email account also. I just don't talk about work in those emails (no patient information etc...). 

The psychiatric hospital comment was more just an observation about the "vast conspiracies" fear that seem to be gripping the country. It just makes me sad to see where our country is right now.

are you really serious. He sent her emails to the private server and said he had no knowledge of it until he saw the news

Come on seriously. 

4 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

are you really serious. He sent her emails to the private server and said he had no knowledge of it until he saw the news

Come on seriously. 

I maintain two separate gmail accounts, plus a work account. I will send emails to my wife from all three (usually without thinking). She will reply to whichever one I emailed from. If you asked her which one she was replying to, she may have little idea. Especially if the content of the email is rather unimportant. 

If she started the conversation ("Yo B-Dog, whatcha doing this Saturday?"), he could have easily replied without being aware of what kind of email server it was ("Not much, gonna watch the ball game and eat hot dogs. You wanna join?"). 

I've decided his pseudonym was B-Dog in this scenario.

Edited by bcking

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
47 minutes ago, bcking said:

He didn't know that when communicating to his SoS about non-classified information, that he was communicating through a private email server?

I care about that why?

Don't see why he needs to. It's not really a big deal. They could have been talking about their weekend plans. How many hot dogs he's gonna grill at the barbecue.

I always use fake names and unauthorized servers when doing official government busin.....I mean planning BBQs and discussing  hot dog condiments.

7 minutes ago, Merle said:

I always use fake names and unauthorized servers when doing official government busin.....I mean planning BBQs and discussing  hot dog condiments.

Where did it say their communication included any official business?

Edited by bcking

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
3 minutes ago, bcking said:

They are after all best buddies

Not

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
3 minutes ago, bcking said:

Where did it say anything about hot dogs andd bbq? Why would you use a fake name and am unauthorized server to just shoot the breeze?

Timeline
1 hour ago, bcking said:

Apparently not, considering the IG report states pretty clearly that none of their communications included classified information. "Classified information" is still classified regardless of who is talking about it. "Donald Duck" sharing classified information is still sharing classified information, even though it's "Donald Duck". (Though I am curious what his pseudonym was...)

We talked pretty extensively about Hillary's involvement in this (which, obviously, is much more direct). I was under the impression this thread was specifically about Obama's connection, which was apparently minor and didn't include anything classified.

The IG report did not disclose the emails themselves.  If they were not confidential/classified information then why doesn’t he simply release them?

I still find it hard to believe that POTUS and the SOS was simply exchanging pleasantries via what appears to have been her only means to reach her via email, along with her extensive travel at the time necessitating the need to communicate from different time zones.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

16 minutes ago, bcking said:

once again. the issue is he said he had no prior knowledge of her using a private server 

6 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

once again. the issue is he said he had no prior knowledge of her using a private server 

Which isn't necessarily untrue. He may not have realised when he replied to emails that he was replying to a private email server.

Timeline
1 minute ago, bcking said:

Which isn't necessarily untrue. He may not have realised when he replied to emails that he was replying to a private email server.

I would think the lack of the .gov suffix would have been fairly obvious.

16 minutes ago, Merle said:

Where did it say anything about hot dogs andd bbq? Why would you use a fake name and am unauthorized server to just shoot the breeze?

You mean like everyone on this site is doing right now? Seems like shooting the breeze is where people actually would want to use personal email accounts and unofficial servers. Heck, some people even use twitter. 

If he used his .gov account and discussed classified information, it would be a serious breach. Do we have anything here that says that happened? 

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Timeline
1 minute ago, Steeleballz said:

You mean like everyone on this site is doing right now? Seems like shooting the breeze is where people actually would want to use personal email accounts and unofficial servers. Heck, some people even use twitter. 

If he used his .gov account and discussed classified information, it would be a serious breach. Do we have anything here that says that happened? 

I am not sure the FBI was investigating Obama in relation to the Hillary email “matter”.