Ban Hammer

Kim Jong Un Criticized For Meeting With Nation That Has Killed 60 Million Babies

56 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

WORLD—North Korean President Kim Jong Un came under intense scrutiny this week after meeting with a barbaric nation that has killed over 60 million of its young since legalizing abortion in 1973.

Political commentators agreed that by meeting with the nation of savages that abort hundreds of thousands of their young each and every year, Kim Jong Un appeared to be legitimizing the backwards, depraved nation of America.

more at https://babylonbee.com/news/kim-jong-un-criticized-for-meeting-with-nation-that-has-killed-60-million-babies/

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

42 minutes ago, IDWAF said:

Good thing America is not like that savage nation.  Whew!

I agree. I'm pretty sure it's illegal to kill your young in America. 

The article did actually get the part about America stockpiling nuclear weapons right though. If Kim was smart, he would have asked us to get rid of our nukes too. All indications are, Trump probably would have agreed to it if he did.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Had to look it up, but North America (Canada and US) rank quite low for abortions at 19 per 1000 women.

Eastern Asia, including China, Japan, Korea, etc. rank much higher at 28 abortion per 1000 women.

Highest is Eastern Europe at 43 per 1000 women.

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/abortion-around-the-world-where-are-rates-highest/

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

Thousands of women are guilty of involuntary manslaughter every year.

The sad fact is North Korea could have actually been guilty of killing 60 million real babies and Trump still would have called Kim Jung Un "honorable" and a "great guy".

Cause that's the "art of the deal"...

Edited by bcking

17 hours ago, bcking said:

Thousands of women are guilty of involuntary manslaughter every year.

Million(s), far more than the number of abortions.

30 to 50% of fertilizations result in resorbtion or miscarriage, often in the first 2 weeks, often with nobody aware a pregnancy has occurred. But one does not see much public outcry.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
On 6/15/2018 at 3:05 PM, jb914 said:

Million(s), far more than the number of abortions.

30 to 50% of fertilizations result in resorbtion or miscarriage, often in the first 2 weeks, often with nobody aware a pregnancy has occurred. But one does not see much public outcry.

So a miscarriage is the same as abortion now?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

a tour of the grounds between the two leaders

35884174_10216801417096316_6531319757294

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

1 hour ago, Ban Hammer said:

a tour of the grounds between the two leaders

35884174_10216801417096316_6531319757294

Meme would work better if he was pointing in a mirror.

Trump is one of the most insecure people around. He doesn't just want safe spaces, he wants a "safe country". Probably why he admires KJU and all he does to repress anyone who says anytjing negative about him.

13 hours ago, bcking said:

Meme would work better if he was pointing in a mirror.

Trump is one of the most insecure people around. He doesn't just want safe spaces, he wants a "safe country". Probably why he admires KJU and all he does to repress anyone who says anytjing negative about him.

is this just an opinion or do you have data to back up this claim

we need more 

image.jpeg.0cb502e01342f66e19e3539c22029512.jpeg

Just now, Nature Boy Flair said:

is this just an opinion or do you have data to back up this claim

we need more 

image.jpeg.0cb502e01342f66e19e3539c22029512.jpeg

I'm not sure you understand the concept of "data", since you seem to be applying it in a situation where it doesn't apply...

2 minutes ago, bcking said:

I'm not sure you understand the concept of "data", since you seem to be applying it in a situation where it doesn't apply...

you said he wanted safe spaces and was the most insecure person around. I was just hoping you could provide some form of link or something to back that up ?

4 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

you said he wanted safe spaces and was the most insecure person around. I was just hoping you could provide some form of link or something to back that up ?

Sure but that's not data (can't find the laughing remote). Try better next time ;)

3 minutes ago, bcking said:

Sure but that's not data (can't find the laughing remote). Try better next time ;)

do you have anything to back up your claim Trump wants safe spaces , because without something to back it up it's just ramblings